What's new

Qandeel Baloch is dead

So Pakistani extremists first viewed the content and then decided she was brining shame to her family?

Again I ask to show me a reference to honor killing in the pre-Islamic era in Indian subcontinent.
In Hindu religion the widow was burned alive upon the death of her husband. So called Hindu "Honor killing" . Those who are the first to caste stones are usually the guilty ones themselves.

Sati (also called suttee) is the practice among some Hindu communities by which a recently widowed woman either voluntarily or by use of force or coercion commits suicide as a result of her husband's death. The best known form of sati is when a woman burns to death on her husband's funeral pyre. However other forms of sati exist, including being buried alive with the husband's corpse and drowning

Seriously... are you guys advocating Qandeel Baloch. I am pretty sure the no of guys who are supporting her and informing the entire public that she has a right to live, would 100% kill their daughter, mother and sister if they were half as much vulgar as she was. I just had a chance of watching her song "Thumke pe lag ja band" that am unable to bear its vulgarity. Can you watch such a song or any of her video in front of/ with your mom, sister and daughter? for sure, its a big NOOO 100%.

What is the difference between her song and the Sunny Leone. Those people who have over night developed sympathy for her, would mind telling me in what words do they remember these girls. Surely, it would be slut or bitch. If you can't even respect her by watching her videos, imagine about their family esp brothers, who live in a small town, again in an uneducated society. How do they deal with this shame and taunts of the society.

You like it or not, half of the people commenting and sympathising with her, would be boiling on knowing that her sister is dating someone behind their back. And its not their fault, Allah talah has made man to protect a woman and also tells a woman to protect her chaste and observe hijab. Of course, not many of women do that in Pakistan, but that does not mean that women of our house start showing off their legs and other part of their body. How would you feel if any of your sister's dance video or such video would go viral on internet. Your reaction will not be different. I am not advocating that his brother should take law in his hand but the action should be taken on govt level and laws should be made to save the society from the evils of such girls and boys equally.

What my point is, it is the responsibility of our government to take notice and take action against such girls who are spreading obscenity and immodesty. If its wrong to discourage her as the people say, "she has a right to live her life", then govt should also legalise bars serving alcohols, dance clubs, brothel house, adultery in Pakistan. Vices should remain hidden. Liking and following had helped her earn money and encouraged other girls to follow her path. In Pakistan, girls and even families are judged and respected for their modesty.

If you at all wanna do good to her, recite fateha for her, make dua for her and stop discussing her. The more she will be discussed, the more people who try to find out what she had actually said or done bring more gunah for her. May she rest in peace. May Allah talah make her after life journey easy. Ameen.

If prostitution is that respected why nearly all the countries banned it.

India is a different case from Pakistan, because Indians openly profit off scantily dressed/nude women, and are okay with prostitution.

You guys take pride in Canadian born Sunny Leone that literally has videos of her being violated by whites for a dollar or two. Indians have no shame.

It's one thing If a woman is making a mistake to sell her self, but you Indians advocate it for money. That is sickening.

Whether Prostitution is respected or not is one's opinion based on their own bias.

At the end of the day it is about individual's liberty without encroaching on the liberties of the others. That is what matters.

Last edited:
So finally this un-educated a***** is arrested looks like a complete jaahil and a druggie f*** useless pos :hitwall:
There's not even an ounce of remorse in his demeanour! Someone needs to make him understand the seriousness of the crime he has committed!

It's a perverted world when men kill their own mothers or sisters for "honor". As if killing is an honorable thing to do.
IT IS NOT A PERVERTED WORLD WHERE india IS BURNING KASHMIR JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT THEIR FREEDOM.
IT IS NOT A PERVERTED WORLD WHERE israel IS KILLING PALESTINIANS BECAUSE THEY WANT THEIR HOME BACK.
BUTT IT IS A PERVERTED WORLD WHEN A BROTHER KILLS A SISTER WHO IS SOILING THE NAME OF HER RELIGION, COUNTRY AND VALUES.
WHY THE **** SUCH BLINDNESS, WHY SUCH FUCKING HYPOCRISY?

Our Media including Social media has become Wild Wild West in the name of Freedom. They post half baked news, create controversies, defame people, get involved in personal lives of other people, create hatred & divide. We need Libel laws & other reforms to tame this poisonous media. Media should be held accountable for irresponsible journalism.

These Mullah's are actually Munafiqs of the highest order, they conveniently distort Islamic interpretations to suit their needs, but sad fact is no one is standing up to them. I really hope that Pak army after cleansing Pakistan of terrorists go after these religious extremists.

Hain na, i realized BALOCH thing as well. It's obvious that this man, who may not even be her brother is making things up.

Really? Her first song was a smashing hit. I am surprised that people in India were not aware of her.

America's so called war helped these extremist mullas gain credibility. Before that extremists were below 9% now it's almost 40. A war won't help, We have to take away their credibility,Just like qandeel exposed that mufti.

This man looks more like her servant

In Hindu religion the widow was burned alive upon the death of her husband. So called Hindu "Honor killing" . Those who are the first to caste stones are usually the guilty ones themselves.

Sati (also called suttee) is the practice among some Hindu communities by which a recently widowed woman either voluntarily or by use of force or coercion commits suicide as a result of her husband's death. The best known form of sati is when a woman burns to death on her husband's funeral pyre. However other forms of sati exist, including being buried alive with the husband's corpse and drowning

Sati has nothing to do with Honor Killing.

Anyway, Sati itself was historically committed by some as an voluntary act . My take on it is that it may have been due to window going into depression from loosing the husband or committing a sin. For example, This first recorded instance was in Mahabharata where Madri committed Sati. The reason was the it was known that King Pandu would die if he were to have an intercourse. Madri knowingly participates and King Pandu dies. Madri committed Sati out of guilt that she was responsible for his death and in the process making Kunti (first wife of Pandu) also a widower.

The fact is there are tones of references where windowed wives have not committed Sati at all.

Now the medieval Sati is a totally a new practice based on feudalistic beliefs which has indulged in forcing people to commit the act.

Do you know in modern Hinduism wife is not even allowed to accompany the dead husband to the graveyard?

Last edited:
Lets not start pretending it's a "Pakistani men" problem ... It's a societal problem and should be treated as such otherwise the only progress would be the blame game and nothing else. Just an example ..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ns-daughter-to-death-in-latest-shocking-hono/

With that said, while I absolutely hated QB, I don't like the subtle "she deserved it" comments that some people are spewing around here. No human being (with the exception of someone who has committed a crime punishable by death according to the law of the land after having completed the whole due process ) deserves that ...

I was reading some material regarding such subjects which involve the death penalty and what it said was the fuqaha unanimously agree, that even if there is a condition in which the islamic rules dictate that the perpetrator be killed e.g. if a person commits murder ... the punishment should be carried out by the "ruler" or his "deputy" ... not the individuals meaning that even with these laws ... they have to be carried out by the system and NOT the individual ... something these honour killers either don't know, don't understand or ignore ...

my position regarding the subject is that these people who commit honor killings do it for their own selfish reasons (reasons like Khandan ke nam ko dhabba lag gia etc.) and use religion as a scapegoat to justify their actions and because most people would rather hear what the religion says from an illiterate street molvi instead of making the effort to go to a respected scholar or start researching themselves...these people simply go along with it ...

Beta ji, and I call you beta because I truly hope that you don't have such a narrow outlook on things.

No way is someone against Islam or Pakistan when he or she makes a simple observation regarding what is going on in the world. Prostitution is legalized in many countries where people from the subcontinent go for a "better future" e.g. Australlia, the state of Nevada in the US and the list goes on. I've seen kids turn down exceptional universities in our country because "mahool acha nahi hai" yet hopping on the airplane the first chance they get to go to a university in Australlia, Canada, UK or the U.S... this is the hypocrisy that we live in ...
One of a few sane posts on this entire thread, i have to say. :pakistan:

America's so called war helped these extremist mullas gain credibility. Before that extremists were below 9% now it's almost 40. A war won't help, We have to take away their credibility,Just like qandeel exposed that mufti.

This man looks more like her servant
Yes this is what i have not been able to grasp that how in the the world all her alleged relatives look so different...This man even supports a weird accent, if he really is her brother then why didn't she have a similar accent too, unless she was raised elsewhere and he in some village........There are so many things that don't add up.
Another thing i noticed was how the police officer sitting there quickly tried to clear things on his behalf. If the Mullah party is involved then be assured that it is being facilitated by the government. I mention government because she had requested Interior Ministry for protection and it didn't even bother to reply back.

Ahh man this proves it that there is some thing fishy. At first he emphasized a lot on that man being her "Real brother", secondly he tried to make a case that she had many enemies and kept on pointing towards Shahid Afridi lol, thirdly he mentioned that her alleged "bro" wanted to punish her severely and that's why inflicted a painful death upon her by strangling instead of simply shooting her...Where as the alleged murderer said that he first gave her some kind of tablet to knock her out. Then Mullah saab also mentioned that he "unintentionally" had cursed her and knew that she would soon be dead and lastly he indirectly warned other people not to expose Mullah's. :sick:

As for the last past of your post, I seriously doubt that there would be any place in hell for he brother for this act. The brother probably did what he did with the best of intentions, he must have had enough of the BS that his sister was involved in, at a national level. Such a disgraceful human wasn't really an icon of humanity or morality and it is not like the world is a lesser place without her.

And as I said earlier, both the siblings committed seriously gruesome acts and both were wrong.
Bro, whatever her behavior was (which i don't support), it still did not justify her being murdered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom