What's new

Qandeel Baloch is dead

I loved your innocence Qandeel... your precious innocence and life both is wasted by some insane religious bigot...

you lived free on your own conditions unlike that bigot whose thought precesses are shackled in religious extremism...

RIP Girl...

Poor girl was earning her livelihood the only way she knew, without being a burden on anyone else! There's nothing honorable about taking someone's life in the name of honor! In fact it's the most dishonorable act one can do!

Rest in peace Princess I feel bad for abusing you on fb, I did not know how the life you grew up with was like.

RIP
i have a question dont take me wrong and i am not justifying her killing not at all.
what will a family do specially the men (brothers and father) if a girl from their family start doing what QB was doing keeping in mind pakistan socity.

I would give a damn to the society.

No worries here. You took money from UK/USA/SA/China to do their bidding. Time will come when India will be added to that list. Keep screwing your country and that time may come in my lifetime itself.

Keep waiting for that time. Till then you can mourn for Qandeel and cheer killers of Akhlaq. :)

I am actually heart broken to hear this. I am her fan but not by her modeling/sketch. The way she composes herself in the debate and put Mulvis to their place. Besides it was her life to do what she wanted. No one whether it is family or non family have had right to decide on her. It was her life.

It is same that the society is very intolerant while eager to play Islamic card. Here is reminder of fact that which may have eluded you guys earlier [so called Mulvis lovers]. One of companions of Prophet of Islam, Umar (R.A) buried his daughter alive due to honor during pre-Islam era. After Islam, he repented to God immediately. That's how wrong honor killing is in according to Islam. There is no place for honor killing in the society regardless of what women do. That is their rights, and they are entitled for equality [meaning anything]. Unfortunately, this post of mine will fall on deaf ears.
reference please.

I knew this would happen to her... she should have left Pakistan and made a career in the west I told her not to post on fb but she did not listen

Once she deleted her account but later she reactivated it I knew she was under some threats some people leaving messages on her phone but she would not change her ways she died living the way she wanted for that she was brave.

I loved your innocence Qandeel... your precious innocence and life both is wasted by some insane religious bigot...

you lived free on your own conditions unlike that bigot whose thought precesses are shackled in religious extremism...

RIP Girl...

First of all this had nothing to do with religion. Its the south east asian disease of having women conform to the cattle like predicament the male society has been used to over thousands of years. As the media and information gets more potent and slowly erode the existing culture and when education levels are not upto the mark of how to handle this new culture there will be extremists like qandeel and her brother on two different sides of the war. Therefore these incidents will get more common till common sense is imparted to future generations of how to deal with the new culture that will surely take over.

People who indulge in Sati and share wives and bury infant girls alive should not really talk about morality or humanity!

Why are you bringing Hinduism into this debate.

Honor killing has its origins in Islamic world and that curse has creeped into South Asia through Islamic empires of south asia.

Prior to advent of Islam, Women in this part of this world always enjoyed equal or privileged status.

What would you do if she was your sister?

To those illiterates who are indirectly or directly defending the murder by asking us this question, I'd ask back: Would you murder her if she was yours?

Honor killing has its origins in Islamic world and that curse has creeped into South Asia through Islamic empires of south asia.

Prior to advent of Islam, Women in this part of this world always enjoyed equal or privileged status.

What are you talking about? being burned when their husbands die and female children being buried were not islamic rituals. Women being treated as property is a very subcontinent thing even before the mughals. Get your facts straight.

:lol:

Isn't there still female infanticide in India?

Stop trolling. Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam either.

Back
Top Bottom