What's new

Qandeel Baloch is dead

Damn dude. I understand how you feel, but If you were to do that you would still hear insults about her, and also insults about you being a murderer. Think about it.
I think his brother's family will be and should be supportive on this issue... so chill out...
This wouldn't happen with me... trust me on that...
And if you know me even a lil' bit i am eons away from being a mullah...

Being a brother myself if my sister was so low i'd probably do the same...
If i were to say i was sad on the death of this attention seeker i'd be a hypocrite.
I just pray for her brother, at least he won't have to hear the daily insults on the doings of this stupid bitch...
As a brother i say to her... REST IN HELL YOU MISERABLE PERSON!

Sir what her brother did to her was plainly a murder....whether you go by the laws of men or law of God.

A more correct approach would've been that her entire family should've disowned her if they were facing (understandably so) disgrace due to her activities.

Some members have made quite a valid point, i.e. if the murder hadn't been committed she still would have had a chance to change her life for the better....

Sir what her brother did to her was plainly a murder....whether you go by the laws of men or law of God.

A more correct approach would've been that her entire family should've disowned her if they were facing (understandably so) disgrace due to her activities.

Some members have made quite a valid point, i.e. if the murder hadn't been committed she would have gotten a chance to change her life for the better....
I am not very religious, i won't say any further.
His brother must have been in a painful position... imagine somebody you know from birth, somebody who was so innocent or good and then them doing all what she did, just imagine...
Disowning her is... ugh... do you even live in Pakistan and don't tell me you're a burger... from isloo...
Gotten a chance? to do what? to remove all her videos and what she all said from the internet?
Because of course his family would forgive her... dude use your pea brain, there are limits to things...

I think his brother's family will be and should be supportive on this issue... so chill out...
This wouldn't happen with me... trust me on that...
And if you know me even a lil' bit i am eons away from being a mullah...

A true Muslim would never kill a girl for showing a little skin. Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam, but Jahiliya.

What exactly did she do that she deserved to be killed? Her last Music video?

If that's the case I can show you some Mujras from Pakistan that are way worse.

A true Muslim would never kill a girl for showing a little skin. Honor killing has nothing to do with Islam, but Jahiliya.
My comments have nothing to do with Islam... But that i no "little skin"... she would show it whole if she was allowed to...
I don't support honor killings... not one bit...
But i hope people realize that this situation is one of a kind... if she was allowed to live, who knows what she would have done next... i just pray for her brother and family. May they be fine!

My comments have nothing to do with Islam... But that i no "little skin"... she would show it whole if she was allowed to...
I don't support honor killings... not one bit...
But i hope people realize that this situation is one of a kind... if she was allowed to live, who knows what she would have done next... i just pray for her brother and family. May they be fine!

If she was allowed to live, she might have given that shit up.

Anyways, like I said, I've seen Mujras on youtube way worse than what she did.

If she was allowed to live, she might have given that shit up.

Anyways, like I said, I've seen Mujras on youtube way worse than what she did.
And do the women usually belong to good families? and do they specifically want to whore themselves out on mainstream?
Most of them are from poor backgrounds and EVEN THEY DON'T want to be on live tv... dude wth... they're poor women and just sad... it's even obvious from their faces...

Shocking right. I guess many Pakistanis on this forum keep their females tied at home as their own property, dictating what they should be doing. Sure these things also happen in India but mainly in rural areas. And most Pakistanis here on forum are among those few who has internet access. I used to think Pakistani middle class had similar level of progressiveness on these issues as Indian middle class. Maybe i was wrong.

I am not very religious, i won't say any further.
His brother must have been in a painful position... imagine somebody you know from birth, somebody who was so innocent or good and then them doing all what she did, just imagine...
Disowning her is... ugh... do you even live in Pakistan and don't tell me you're a burger... from isloo...
Gotten a chance? to do what? to remove all her videos and what she all said from the internet?
Because of course his family would forgive her... dude use your pea brain, there are limits to things...

If you're not very "religious"....then may be you should be as it might truly help you. I don't know what do you mean by burger or isloo....so I'll just ignore that irrelevant part.

I truly sympathize with her brother as well.....after all all he's a human being who turned out this way. Of course the females will get triggered seeing this as they believe empathy/sympathy is only a privilege reserved for their kind when in fact almost every human being on this God forsaken earth deserves some empathy/sympathy regardless of their gender.

There are countless women like Fauzia Azeem all over Pakistan....literally...the only difference being that unlike her they did not showcase themselves out on the media. What I have noticed is that it is almost always the fault of the parents....I kid you not. They're primarily the ones who shape the way their offspring's turn out.

These things are very complicated and complex as there are various factors and the ever changing societal dynamics at play here. Murder is a murder....the family should've disowned her plain and simple.

13669727_1109940669124911_7051662206289528770_n.jpg

Lol i don't think the word hypocrite is enough for this situation... I just wish the people who are sympathizing with this bitch end up their sisters acting like her out of the blue...
Then we'll see how innocent she was... idiots!

Shocking right. I guess many Pakistanis on this forum keep their females tied at home as their own property, dictating what they should be doing. Sure these things also happen in India but mainly in rural areas. And most Pakistanis here on forum are among those few who has internet access. I used to think Pakistani middle class had similar level of progressiveness on these issues as Indian middle class. Maybe i was wrong.

Beyganay ki shaadi mey Abdullah divana. You (obviously) don't know jack about Pakistan...so kindly go away. We have specifically have a section for you lot here.

If you're not very "religious"....then may be you should be as it might truly help you. I don't know what do you mean by burger or isloo....so I'll just ignore that irrelevant part.

I truly sympathize with her brother as well.....after all all he's a human being who turned out this way. Of course the females will get triggered seeing this as they believe empathy/sympathy is only a privilege reserved for their kind when in fact almost every human being on this God forsaken earth deserves some empathy/sympathy regardless of their gender.

There are countless women like Fauzia Azeem all over Pakistan....literally...the only difference being that unlike her they did not showcase themselves out on the media. What I have noticed is that it is almost always the fault of the parents....I kid you not. They're primarily the ones who shape the way their offspring's turn out.

These things are very complicated and complex as there are various factors and the ever changing societal dynamics at play here. Murder is a murder....the family should've disowned her plain and simple.
Nope not gonna go down that road...

the only difference being that unlike her they did not showcase themselves out on the media --> EXACTLY

Lol i don't think the word hypocrite is enough for this situation... I just wish the people who are sympathizing with this bitch end up their sisters acting like her out of the blue...
Then we'll see how innocent she was... idiots!
Hey man a word of advice: Don't insult the dead no matter who they are. Her case is for Allah to decide upon now.

Back
Top Bottom