What's new

Qandeel Baloch is dead

Actually she was harming the society in general. She was encouraging women to be immoral and immodest.

It was her brother who killed her as apparently, the families effort to rehabilitate her failed and he could no longer stand dishonor to his family.
The punishment for "encouraging women to be immoral and immodest" is DEATH?? What nation/religion/people would propose this?

What sick mentality would accept that there is more honour in MURDER than the alternative?

A brother's duty is to protect his sister, I cannot fathom what kind of monster would do this to his own sister. There is a special place in hell for these animals.

Justice is also being served in her case as well

http://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/0...sts-for-safoora-carnage-sabeen-mehmud-murder/

Any honorable family would have done long time ago people call her innocent and not harming anybody when she was spreading corruption and nudity and was destroying the culture and mind of young people do what ever in private inside four door don't bring your sh$t in public .
May Allah punish in her grave and put her in lowest place of hell ameen.
you Sir, are an idiot with a very twisted interpretation of Islam in your mind

I was not her fan but It's sad reading some of these posts there seems to be quite a bit of tacit support for this killing in every muslim country no matter how much a celebrity was hated this would be universally condemned. I hope her brother is caught and made an example of. This kind of thing is the biggest embarrassment for pakistan and dishonour in name of muslims. Solution to every disagreement in pakistan is violence. R.I.P QB :(

The punishment for "encouraging women to be immoral and immodest" is DEATH?? What nation/religion/people would propose this?

What sick mentality would accept that there is more honour in MURDER than the alternative?

A brother's duty is to protect his sister, I cannot fathom what kind of monster would do this to his own sister. There is a special place in hell for these animals.

As for the last past of your post, I seriously doubt that there would be any place in hell for he brother for this act. The brother probably did what he did with the best of intentions, he must have had enough of the BS that his sister was involved in, at a national level. Such a disgraceful human wasn't really an icon of humanity or morality and it is not like the world is a lesser place without her.

And as I said earlier, both the siblings committed seriously gruesome acts and both were wrong.

"Honour Killing"

There is no honour in killing

If ours was a true Islamic society...it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

And even before that, there would be no immoral activity. Basically, in a true Islamic society no brother or father would be forced to consider the extreme step as men and women would be pious, God fearing folk who would spend their lives accordingly to the teachings of Islam. No punishments would be required in a true Islamic society.

As for the last past of your post, I seriously doubt that there would be any place in hell for he brother for this act. The brother probably did what he did with the best of intentions, he must have had enough of the BS that his sister was involved in, at a national level. Such a disgraceful human wasn't really an icon of humanity or morality and it is not like the world is a lesser place without her.

And as I said earlier, both the siblings committed seriously gruesome acts and both were wrong.
Murdered his sister with the best of intentions??

How deluded can you be? The only people who have brought dishonour to their family, religion and nation are these savages.

Last edited:

I am surprised by Pakistanis' comments about Qandeel Baloch ''immorality", hence deserve to die. Why are they not commenting about that Maulvi's ''immorality" or their politicians ''immorality" who siphoned billion of dollars in panama gate. Simply because she was lone and helpless woman, she was the target

Was it entirely the brother's fault, or the society and males that slut shame women? I'm sure every guy in the neighborhood was telling this guy that his sister is a whore.

I'm not saying she should have been killed, but then Pakistani society at large needs to accept some part of the responsibility as well.
Sure the society have to share the responsibility!!
Who can deny that?
The culture, the society had there role in this sad incident indeed.

Back
Top Bottom