What's new

Qaher - 313 , ready for taxi , test flights

LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

Iranians still trying to fool their local audience with this mock up toy plane (a bad one at that)???
why would we spend six years to fool people?? the western analyzers who talked about f-313 are the same people that said iran can't produce akhgar gatling gun because we don't have the needed materials. they even didn't botherd to search and find out that iran already produces barrel for mg-3 and pkm. the westerns are purposely trolling our military productions.

Who is providing Avionics and Engine
engines will be owj/j85 or j90(turbofan version of owj) and it will use the same avionics that kowsar has.

Rather than throw insults. Show us the aircraft flying or even a taxi run. (Not a model plane Not a mockup with light aircraft parts and not concept pictures.)
search online you will find footage of taxi tests.

Can someone explain me what type of Aircraft Iran is expecting with the Qaher-313?

• That thing is really small, nearly the size of Trainer/Light attack aircrafts. -> small fuel tank, low payload capacity.
  • The air inlets are on the upper side which is not really smart if it should perform close maneuvers.
  • The front is not big enough for modern radars.
Don't even mentioned the weird wing shape and engine part.

From pictures it look very "American" like design. At least the exterior is of very good standards. Only two possible outcomes of this project, it is either going to be a super hit, if all avionics and engine etc sorted out. Or it is going to be a complete disaster.
Who helped Iran!! Any technological transfer by any country!! Who is providing Avionics and Engine!! Iran produced its own avionics and engine!! Were are the details!!

its an close-air support fighter jet with 5 gen technology and design and if price is right its going to be a hit the engines are made by Iran we build fighter jets already. as for who helped Iran, its not clear but there is Russia and China and because these two countries at the time needed American and Israeli technologies that were in the hands of Iran they may have given Iran the technologies that Iran has requested.

But that joke is combat proven...2 kills. Ask the indians. They didnt come back for tea again
I hope it’s not a joke as Qaher 313 wouldn’t be a joke God willing ...

As we already are informed Iran has worked on both American and Soviet fighters for 4 decades... Inshallah Qaher will be a great fighter like our drones. There should be somewhere to start.

Can someone explain me what type of Aircraft Iran is expecting with the Qaher-313?

• That thing is really small, nearly the size of Trainer/Light attack aircrafts. -> small fuel tank, low payload capacity.
  • The air inlets are on the upper side which is not really smart if it should perform close maneuvers.

hi. well Iran dose expect that Qaher-313 to be an close-air support fighter jet with 5 gen technology and design. its just prototype No.8 so its small size could become bigger as it did from prototype No.1 you said it right it was and is a "Trainer/Light attack aircraft" so the size and payload capacity is normal ( 2 * 2000 lb bombs or 6 air to air missiles can be fit in its internal weapons bay more can be fit under the wings and belly of the Qaher-313 but it will not be much stealth as you can see Iran is trying to experiment with stealth technology and they just starting ( now tell me if Qaher-313 is a bad start ). and the reason for its small size is that we did not built a bigger engines like RD_33 yet but we are trying to build it and when we do than Iran can make this fighter jet even bigger we can build j_85 engines for now.

well they are saying that air inlets are fine and the aircraft can perform the tasks for which it was built, but as i said before this is a prototype and who knows they may change them if they hit problems with it.

now i will show you prototype No.1 and prototype No.8

prototype No.01

maxresdefault.jpg

f313_0_0.jpg

F-313-460x320.jpg

prototype No.08

5v195lgvy3jz.jpg

7567fcb732a6730decd254cf499015bb.jpg

C9dxFkrWsAAmxFe.jpg

Iranian owj jet engine ( j_85 )

Owj%2Bturbojet%2Bengine%2BIran-5.jpg

Iranian RD_33 engine as you can see its much much bigger than j_85

1~23.jpg

Last edited:
What happened to this fighter

Getting ready for high-speed taxi ...

LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

Iranians still trying to fool their local audience with this mock up toy plane (a bad one at that)???

Toy planes can't fly !

Light years ago you called Iranian drones RC toys too ...

We are trying ... By ourselves !

Instead of begging another country to design and develop a fighter for us and call it indigenous ! :)

this plane is was and will be joke

Time does wonders ...

From pictures it look very "American" like design. At least the exterior is of very good standards. Only two possible outcomes of this project, it is either going to be a super hit, if all avionics and engine etc sorted out. Or it is going to be a complete disaster.
Who helped Iran!! Any technological transfer by any country!! Who is providing Avionics and Engine!! Iran produced its own avionics and engine!! Were are the details!!

Everything is Iranian ... Even the J-85 engines onboard !

This is a demonstrator

iran have history to tell to world countries secret who ever help iran even if its super secret. so soon we will know how iran even reach to this level.. maybe they have some american outlaw scientist or 35000 jews brought something or its just crap.

Sheikh !

We don't need help from others like your fatass !

You are Ignorant :D

He means Chinese Fc-1

Bro ... This is a demonstrator !

Like Lockheed Have Blue :

have-blue.jpg

But that joke is combat proven...2 kills. Ask the indians. They didnt come back for tea again

It's not a joke !

This is a troll war ...

Your mother shut the fvck up. It was a bit heavy for that poor.

Was nice dating btw.

0_0

He asked some questions ! What's this?

Answer my Question or stfu.

I'm sorry

I don't understand why Pakistani posters are trolling here ? Even if this plane is a joke it has nothing to do with us , as long as Iranians are happy .

Looks like both Iranians and Pakistani are trolling in this thread regarding qaher 313 and Jf-17 .

1- f-5 can carry 2.5 tons of fuel in its belly and as you see f-313 has bigger fuselage and wings so i guess its able to carry 3-3.5 tons inside. f-5 with two mk-83 bombs can travel almost 600 km so if my guess turns out true it our plane would have 700-900 km combat range with similar payload (as it carries munitions inside the weapon bay=less drag).
2- i remember first time an israeli in this forum said that if this plane performs an intense manuevor the engines would choke but that's not true because when performing positive maneuver your plane does not stop and then spin severly, it still moves forward so still air flows in the inlet.
3- i always considered it as a replacement to our f-5s so comparing to f-5 we will not lose anything if there is no radar if final model. f-117 didn't had one either. but if you're saying that it will not have a radar because the radome is small then you're wrong cause there were upgraded mig-21 with BWR radars in the past.
4- the downward wing tips are for making the platform stable without utilizing a fly by wire. this keeps the final result cheap and affordable.

Back
Top Bottom