What's new

Qaher 313. Basis for a future 6 generation fighter jet?

Design looks interesting but still as many people have pointed it out. Is it gonna fly or not? Lets wait for more updates about this project. I am still not very confident about this fighter because of the long iranian history of publicity stunts. Wish Iranians best of luck. I would be glad if this fighter can really do what they want it to do :D

NO
It might be indeed an interesting concept for a light striker or CAS aircraft but never ever a fighter.
Also Iran lacks a decent engine and this "thing" is nothing more than a PR-stunt, more a toy than a real aircraft barely able to taxi around.

... and since both Russians and Chinese are much more advanced in nearly everything, why should they be interested in it?
To much western msm for you huh?

To much western msm for you huh?

Hmm ... and not enough understanding of aeronautics, technical issues and most of all how the Iranian propaganda machine runs!

Or please explain what else should it be than a PR stunt? Given the latest unveiling of a 40+ years old F-5F with a few modern subsystems labeled as a fourth generation fighter it more than a surprise that they at least got it taxying on the ground.

Deino

Hmm ... and not enough understanding of aeronautics, technical issues and most of all how the Iranian propaganda machine runs!

Or please explain what else should it be than a PR stunt? Given the latest unveiling of a 40+ years old F-5F with a few modern subsystems labeled as a fourth generation fighter it more than a surprise that they at least got it taxying on the ground.

Deino
First of all that F-5 is clearly not a F-5 but a reversed engineer F-5 which is development of Azarakshkh and Saeqeh and about F-313 i will put some websites (non-bias) in it
http://aviationintel.com/my-message...s-f-313-fighter-arrogance-can-get-you-killed/
And that F-5
https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welco...gle.co.id/&referrer=https://www.google.co.id/

Design looks interesting but still as many people have pointed it out. Is it gonna fly or not? Lets wait for more updates about this project. I am still not very confident about this fighter because of the long iranian history of publicity stunts. Wish Iranians best of luck. I would be glad if this fighter can really do what they want it to do :D
Is there any Iranian "PR stunt" before F-313?
Yea the same role as anti-ship aircraft and as CAS

Its a PR stunt meant to scare the world and so far it has failed to impress. The thing is just an elaborate toy at best. Its a toy and should taken as such.

Look at the cockpit, the airframe, and the intakes. The aircraft is a sheer joke. The inlets will not let the engines suck in enough air to sustain combustion. If it ever flew somehow, the engine will choke due to insufficient air to ignite combustion process. That is why you don't see it fly, as it cannot do it.

[QUOTE="Dazzler, post: 10734408, member: 11574"]Its a PR stunt meant to scare the world and so far it has failed to impress. The thing is just an elaborate toy at best. Its a toy and should taken as such.

Look at the cockpit, the airframe, and the intakes. The aircraft is a sheer joke. The inlets will not let the engines suck in enough air to sustain combustion. If it ever flew somehow, the engine will choke due to insufficient air to ignite combustion process. That is why you don't see it fly, as it cannot do it.[/QUOTE]

Lol the purpose of a mockup is that, of course in the west they will call it propaganda when Qaher -313 would be in ready within in span of 10 YEARS!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TEMPEST MOCKUP WOULD BE FLY IN SEPTEMBER RIGHT?!
IMG_1871.JPG

Guys ... I know we can discuss hoe reliable this Tempest-mock up is and probably even more how likely it will ever fly in that configuration, but You need to differ: The Tempest is clearly stated as a mock-up only. It is clearly labeled as a concept at an airshow to show BAE's aims to develop a future fighter and I think we all know that BAE more than once proved its capabilities to finish a design. If the Tempest ever will succeed is unknown and - esp. in mind of the Brexit - highly questionable, but that's not the point for now.
On the other side the Qaher 313 is labeled as a super-duper close to operational fighter, hyped as a "basis for a 6th generation fighter" and so far all analysts agree that the first one unveiled is a plain simple plastic mock up and the second one - already most surprising - did not fly.

So mocking it and putting both in the same league as some try to make fun is in fact quite lame and tells more about the political standing, the lack of technical understanding and knowledge of the poster than on these two most different projects.

Guys ... I know we can discuss hoe reliable this Tempest-mock up is and probably even more how likely it will ever fly in that configuration, but You need to differ: The Tempest is clearly stated as a mock-up only. It is clearly labeled as a concept at an airshow to show BAE's aims to develop a future fighter and I think we all know that BAE more than once proved its capabilities to finish a design. If the Tempest ever will succeed is unknown and - esp. in mind of the Brexit - highly questionable, but that's not the point for now.
On the other side the Qaher 313 is labeled as a super-duper close to operational fighter, hyped as a "basis for a 6th generation fighter" and so far all analysts agree that the first one unveiled is a plain simple plastic mock up and the second one - already most surprising - did not fly.

So mocking it and putting both in the same league as some try to make fun is in fact quite lame and tells more about the political standing, the lack of technical understanding and knowledge of the poster than on these two most different projects.
Iran never stated Qaher as fifth generation though,that's just a pure western msm fiction, Iran never claimed it
And also that taxiing Qaher is actually still a mock up and Iran show it taxiing to see if this "bird" can walk or not?
And also former Def minister of Iran Hossein Dehgan stated that it will fly in the next coming future

About size of F16 , with 350 degree view canopy and it is stealth what else is unrealistic about the plane

Apart from a tiny radar nose , rest of plane looks ok
IAIO_Qaher-313_first_prototype_taxing_test.jpg

90482751-an-air-force-f-16-viper-fighting-falcon.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom