QADRI the revolution & MuQ/ PAT political desk

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUK-MUKA MAFIA vs WINDS OF CHANGE?
PTI leadership calls on Qadri over alliance, ECP
APP | 5 mins ago 0
http://dawn.com/2013/02/06/pti-leadership-calls-on-qadri-over-alliance-ecp/

qadri-hashmi-qureshi-pti-ppi-6703.jpg

Dr Tahirul Qadri speaks with PTI leaders, Javed Hashmi and Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi during a meeting at Minhajul Quran Secretariat in Lahore on Wednesday. – PPI Photo

LAHORE: The leadership of Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) met Tehrik-i-Minhajul Quran (TMQ) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri here on Wednesday.

Electoral alliance and reconstitution of the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) came under discussion.

Briefing the media, PTI President Javed Hashmi said the stance of his party was similar to that of Qadri’s. “We are trying to unite all political parties which want a change,” he said.

PTI leader Shah Mehmood Qureshi said free and fair elections could not be held without setting up neutral caretaker setup.

Speaking on the occasion, Tahirul Qadri said there was agreement on several issues with the PTI.

Qadri also announced that he would submit a petition in the Supreme Court for the reconstitution of the election commission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thirty religious parties endorse fatwa against terrorism
APP | 2 hours ago 0
Thirty religious parties endorse fatwa against terrorism | Pakistan | DAWN.COM
sunni-ittehad-council-670-file.jpg

The Sunni Ittehad Council had issued a fatwa in which they condemned terrorism and sectarianism in the country. – File Photo

LAHORE: As many as 30 religious parties have endorsed an edict (fatwa) against target killing, sectarian murders and suicide attacks issued by Sunni Ittehad Council Pakistan.

The parties, including Jamat-e-Ahle Sunnat Pakistan, Markzi Jamiat Ulema-e-Pakistan, Nizam-e-Pakistan Party, Ittehadul Mashaikh Pakistan, Tahafuz-e-Namoos-e-Risalat Mahaz, Sunni Ulema Board, Pakistan Muslim Front, Anjuman Naujawanan-e-Islam, Jamaat Raza-e- Mustafa, Markzi, Bazm-e-Mushtaqan-e-Rasool, Sunni Tanzeemul Quran, Naeemin Association, Rashida Foundation, Sunni Foundation, Anjuman-e-Fidayan-e-Mustafa, Tanzeem Nawa-e-Muslim, Majlis-e-Ulema-e-Nazamia and Mustafai Tehrik supported the Fatwa in their separate statements issued on Wednesday.

Several ulema of these parties welcomed the edict.

The ulema said that it was not a service of religion to kill innocent people or violate the sanctity of the holy places and mosques.

They urged all the religious scholars to issue fatwas against target killings and suicide attacks, so that the killing of innocent people could be stopped.

They said that ulema and Mashaikh from all schools of thought should come forward with courage against terrorism and Talibanisation and react against such acts by playing their affective role to end hatred.

why not before?:cheesy:
why was TuQ got critisized by them of his universal FATWA against TERRORISM?
:disagree::sick::tdown:

426510_558565044154033_245387018_n.jpg

524654_558565897487281_1875289642_n.jpg

554930_558565910820613_1027140318_n.jpg

557915_558565674153970_873842027_n.jpg

46773_558565534153984_702017406_n.jpg

426042_558565237487347_291850881_n.jpg

Pakistan Awami Tehreek Federal Council Meeting
Date: 02-02-2013 @lahore, Pakistan

PAT is looking very serious and speedy process with unbelievable PACE. Good for the country and good pressure for unbiased electoral process, peaceful, free and fair election.

PAT is looking very serious and speedy process with unbelievable PACE. Good for the country and good pressure for unbiased electoral process, peaceful, free and fair election.
its not the time to think, just think?

off-the-record-pti-talk-with-tahir-ul-qadri-6th-february-2013/

529320_563277390349465_1575336226_n.png

603909_563275650349639_2047409343_n.png

Useless thread waste of time and bandwidth.
Some people are joining jahil ul madari because he is rich and he knows how to make money from poor and brainwash people.

Useless thread waste of time and bandwidth.
Some people are joining jahil ul madari because he is rich and he knows how to make money from poor and brainwash people.

then why are wasting your time here, go and worship ganjas

news-eye-with-meher-abbasi-election-commission-siyasi-jamaaton-ke-drone-hamloon-ka-hadaf-6th-february-2013/

then why are wasting your time here, go and worship ganjas

I have right to comment why are you worried?
I remember how you and batmannow used to talk about inquilaab when Qadri march was started and after shameful surrender of qadri infront of corrupt PPP now you people again come up and telling me about politics.
Sadly this time no one will listen to you and your parties BS.

I have right to comment why are you worried?
I remember how you and batmannow used to talk about inquilaab when Qadri march was started and after shameful surrender of qadri infront of corrupt PPP now you people again come up and telling me about politics.
Sadly this time no one will listen to you and your parties BS.
You aren't shy about ganja & co.s dharni ?lol
His dharna wasn't ended just check, its spreading in punjab & now takhat-e-punjab & zalim -e-alla can't sleep any more?lol
Try more,& get more!lol
Ohh pmln can't see history been made in islamabad?lol

You aren't shy about ganja & co.s dharni ?lol
His dharna wasn't ended just check, its spreading in punjab & now takhat-e-punjab & zalim -e-alla can't sleep any more?lol
Try more,& get more!lol
Ohh pmln can't see history been made in islamabad?lol

When you talk about Ganja few things comes in my mind.
Development, Economy, Growth, Patriotism and feeling that Pakistan is in safe hands.
When you talk about semi pope lol beg, borrow and steal from poors and take gold from ladies and in the end do muk-muka with most corrupt party in the history of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom