What's new

QADRI the revolution & MuQ/ PAT political desk

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you talk about Ganja few things comes in my mind.
Development, Economy, Growth, Patriotism and feeling that Pakistan is in safe hands.
When you talk about semi pope lol beg, borrow and steal from poors and take gold from ladies and in the end do muk-muka with most corrupt party in the history of Pakistan.

lol,....................

very safe hands in raiwind palaces and bullet prooof glasses and BMWs

lol,....................

very safe hands in raiwind palaces and bullet prooof glasses and BMWs

Pakistan main to hain na? They are not asylum seeker dual nationals like altafa and qadri.

Pakistan main to hain na? They are not asylum seeker dual nationals like altafa and qadri.

jaahil ko support karo aur jahalat phelao :lol:

your arguments really makes me laugh

jaahil ko support karo aur jahalat phelao :lol:

your arguments really makes me laugh

Tumhary pass jo aqal ha woh be nazar aa rahi ha.
I am supporting only interest of Pakistan we need good economy, healthcare, education and infrastructure. Your posts make me cry May Allah show you the right path.

Tumhary pass jo aqal ha woh be nazar aa rahi ha.
I am supporting only interest of Pakistan we need good economy, healthcare, education and infrastructure. Your posts make me cry May Allah show you the right path.

Interst of pakistan & huge investments in london on the name of abbas sharif, huge investments on sara sharif ohh sorry now she is called sara sheikh?lol
What about sugar mills in india?
Or tranfering the money of MULLK BAGROO,KARAZ CHARAOO?
Ganja bhai jans hve only one intersts,menu note wikha,mera mood banna?lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan’s forex reserves fall to $13.474 billion
Reuters | 4 hours ago 0
forex_670.jpg

—File Photo

KARACHI: Pakistan’s foreign exchange reserves dropped to $13.474 billion in the week ending Feb 1, from $13.549 billion in the previous week, the central bank said on Thursday.

Remittances from Pakistanis abroad rose 12.51 percent to $7.116 billion in the first half, July to December, of the 2012/13 fiscal year, from $6.325 billion in the same period last year.

& yet no one cares?
they all want elections, even on the price of distruction of pakistan?:disagree::angry::tdown:

Will not let ECP be discredited for political gains: CEC
DawnNews | 9 hours ago 0

fakhruddin-g-cec-inp-670.jpg

Chief Election Commissioner Justice (R) Fakhruddin G. Ebrahim chairing meeting of the Commission . — Photo by INP

ISLAMABAD: Dismissing allegations put forth by Pakistan Awami Tehrik (PAT) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri, Pakistan’s Chief Election Commissioner on Thursday said that all members of the Election Commission have been appointed according to steps defined in the constitution.

CEC Fakhruddin G Ebrahim added that discrediting the ECP for political gains would not be tolerated.

Speaking to media representatives here in Islamabad, Ebrahim said that all members of the ECP are retired High Court judges and that none of them has any political affiliations.

The CEC warned that hurling baseless allegations at the ECP could adversely affect the electoral process.

Ebrahim said that the ECP had taken steps against parliamentarians with fake degrees and dual nationality. He added that people had the right to criticise, but personal attacks are uncalled for.

The former judge expressed his complete confidence on the ECP’s members and staff. He said that their objective was to hold free and fair elections, which is why the ECP had taken steps to curtail pre-poll rigging.

fakhru bhai nukri bacha loo?:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jahil-ul-madari ka protocol dekho.

377747_377694975662394_297738102_n.jpg

if u do not know, he had a bone marrow problem for which he was treated few years back.

No they don't know anything,only thing they know is 2 croupt peoples who called themselves sharif politicians?
They are enough happy to get a laptop,& that their whole world?lol

Friend,
That's what couldbe the big signature allways found in bigger movements & peoples revolutions around the world?
But, remember that's the opposing point of those peoples & they may not leave their bad habbits?
But at the same time,that point is source of inspiration to many of peoples like to see real change in pakistans croupt social,economical,& electrole,political system which has destroyed already by muk-muka mafia!
Good luck,friend!

I guess some individuals in this forum cannot change there stance because they have too much skeletons in there closet. They would still support the corrupt and the elite because they are benefiting financially. However its frustrating and annoying because Pakistan is suffering. Just yesterday I spoke to my Chinese friend, and he was complaining to me that his father wants to come to Karachi and do a deal with Pakistan steel mill, however the target killing and law and order is so bad, he is afraid to come. Its actually one of the biggest steel companies in China, called Shangdong Steel. I really hope things move ahead quite fast, but respect should be given to TUQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom