What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

Note Street size and packing of crowd. The last one matches the size of the Aabpara street.. and mirrors the packing of people. So at maximum there are some 20000 people there.
sir crowd of 20,000 people can be gathered on few small streets. I think it's around 80,000 people

I once upon a time thought there was not enough gathering on the funeral of somebody and my somebody corrected me by counting just one row. When I counted all the rows the total number stood around 2600 and I thought only 1000-1200 would be there :lol:

500-800 people are easily gathered in average sized marriage hall, imagine this gathering being so large, it's around 80,000 people in my opinion

sir crowd of 20,000 people can be gathered on few small streets. I think it's around 80,000 people

I once upon a time thought there was not enough gathering on the funeral of somebody and my somebody corrected me by counting just one row. When I counted all the rows the total number stood around 2600 and I thought only 1000-1200 would be there :lol:

500-800 people are easily gathered in average sized marriage hall, imagine this gathering being so large, it's around 80,000 people in my opinion

But these are very lightly packed people. The 10000 people I showed you for scale is the Gaza protest in London. Those people look much more packed than the march here.

But these are very lightly packed people. The 10000 people I showed you for scale is the Gaza protest in London. Those people look much more packed than the march here.
Ohh sure you need to test your bias eyes, cause your Damocrazy in trouble in pakistan, well numbers aren't important at all now?
It's the, mounting preasure on the govt?
Rana Sanaullah ullha the main accused been , sent out of pakistan, actuallying proving how, the fedrl govt is doing ?
It's gone, all the stupid, anchor talks about the numbers can't save the criminal fedrl
Govt at all, ground reality is a very different thing , which can't be observed by sitting behind the camera, s?

Has anyone here physically seen what 50 60 70 thousand people look like? Honest question.

I know that is why I did not say 200,000.

If you zoom in the image, the highlighted part marked by me is about 4000 people in my opinion. They look tiny but it is also due to the fact that the picture was taken from far away.

w83iid.jpg

Papu in karachi?

I know that is why I did not say 200,000.

If you zoom in the image, the highlighted part marked by me is about 4000 people in my opinion. They look tiny but it is also due to the fact that the picture was taken from far away.

w83iid.jpg
Don't you get into this stupid media stunt?
How much was & that stuff?
It really doesn't matters, by the orders of court, noora, s been requiem by the courts & police that's it, how can they just run the govt?????

Papu in karachi?
So you have never seen all 100,000 people at once? You can never really tell how big a crowd is at a jalsa or march because all you see are people in front and behind you.

I've attending events with 50K, 70K people. Neither of these marches or any other jalsas come even close.

This is what 100,000 people look like. Remember they are packed tightly with one another in seats (Click to view size of picture).

Michigan_Stadium_opening_3c27311.png

1-michigan-stadium-michigan.jpg

So you have never seen all 100,000 people at once? You can never really tell how big a crowd is at a jalsa or march because all you see are people in front and behind you.

I've attending events with 50K, 70K people. Neither of these marches or any other jalsas come even close.

This is what 100,000 people look like. Remember they are packed tightly with one another in seats (Click to view size of picture).

Michigan_Stadium_opening_3c27311.png

1-michigan-stadium-michigan.jpg
How can you certify them?
Just because some Web site said so?
Or I should do a photoshop?

It's a ground... If the spectators were standing instead, another 50% people could easily fit in the same space.

MCG Cricket Ground is only 171 x 146 meters with a capacity of over 100,000 people. Now imagine D-Chowk is about 4 kilometres... The people would be more scattered on that big road...

How could 300,000 to 1 million people fit at Tehrir Square during the crisis in Egypt? When the people are standing together, the numbers just adds up quickly

Last edited:
How can you certify them?
Just because some Web site said so?
Or I should do a photoshop?
Its michigan stadium in US. Fully packed capacity is a little over 100K.

It's a ground... If the spectators were standing instead, another 50% people could easily fit in the same space.

MCG Cricket Ground is only 171 x 146 meters with a capacity of over 100,000 people. Now imagine D-Chowk is about 4 kilometres... The people would be more scattered on that big road...

How could 300,000 to 1 million people fit at Tehrir Square during the crisis in Egypt? When the people are standing together, the numbers just adds up quickly
Stadium dimensions are severely misleading because 1) they have multiple levels built over the same area or 2) seating is done at a slope to fit more people.

We can't really compare the dimensions. The only way we can guess is visually seeing the number of people present. The overheard shots of the march are no where close to this packed stadium.

Personally I went to the million man march in London to protest the war against Iraq. This march does not even remotely come close, however it will definitely put pressure on the government.

Its michigan stadium in US. Fully packed capacity is a little over 100K.

Stadium dimensions are severely misleading because 1) they have multiple levels built over the same area or 2) seating is done at a slope to fit more people.

We can't really compare the dimensions. The only way we can guess is visually seeing the number of people present. The overheard shots of the march are no where close to this packed stadium.
It really shows your knowledge about pakistanI political history?
Your given measurements can't be used in pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom