What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

Some of the points in his agenda DR Tahir ul Qadri is making in his Inqalabi Speech are just excellent....:big_boss::butcher::pakistan:

I support more administrative units in Pakistan
BvKdGM4CYAIR6pv.jpg

Listening to the agenda of TuQ. What the gullu does he want exactly? This guy deserves the troll of the century award
@Hyperion @Fulcrum15 @Aeronaut @Armstrong
Next item on the list:
"Pakistan ko, agle saal chand pe colony banani chahiye ta ke ghareebon ko wahan plot mil sakien!!"

man has no idea of reality AT ALL.

There is going to be a gross roots revolution in Pakistan.

Haven't listened to it after that pistol guy incident.

Banda hai paghal waisay, no need to take him seriously.

I didn't get a word of what TuQ was saying....... he truly is trying to pull Gullu over our eyes! o_O

lollz crazy mullah hahahaha 3 din ka show ker le khud ko khumaini banana chahta hai pakistan ka but ye nhi pata ke ye iran nhi hai

Naah man, I am not a TUQ or PAT fan....but Dr Tahir ul Qadri is cleverly and intelligently putting pressure on Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif. Dr TuQ also has some points similar to IK & PTI and many different....but Dr TUQ is subtly putting pressure on PMLN. Great support for the underperforming PTI and Imran Khan.

Slow and easy WINS the race...Don't underestimate him and his followers.

Statement SSP confirms what we all were saying about the Isloo Gullu.. poor guy was just returning from duty when PAT idiots grabbed him

Statement SSP confirms what we all were saying about the Isloo Gullu.. poor guy was just returning from duty when PAT idiots grabbed him
Inqilab is happening, guys all of your Damocrazy dreams will just sunk with the hanging s of Noora , s , & I am sure about it?

Inqilab is happening, guys all of your Damocrazy dreams will just sunk with the hanging s of Noora , s , & I am sure about it?

I dont know about that, but you are the TuQ of this forum of ulta seedha bakwas :p:

I dont know about that, but you are the TuQ of this forum of ulta seedha bakwas :p:
Acha Muney arastu! :enjoy:
Kiya hoa , Damocrazy will be hanged ???PM & CM both will be hanged then what technocratic govt, with reforms of TUQ?:dance3:
So now it will happen to PDF some day, with batmannow doing it?:dance3:

Listening to the agenda of TuQ. What the gullu does he want exactly? This guy deserves the troll of the century award
@Hyperion @Fulcrum15 @Aeronaut @Armstrong
Next item on the list:
"Pakistan ko, agle saal chand pe colony banani chahiye ta ke ghareebon ko wahan plot mil sakien!!"

man has no idea of reality AT ALL.

There is going to be a gross roots revolution in Pakistan.
1. As per our constitution State is responsible to provide every Pakistani citizen Roti, Kapra, House, education, medical.
2. As per our constitution no person who is proven liar or had done crime is not eligible to become member of assembly.
3. As per our constitution State and Provinces must hold local bodies election at due time, and devolve power.
4. As per our constitution speedy and clean justice is the basic right of every Pakistani.
5. What is wrong in creating smaller provinces?

Kindly tell me is there anything wrong in above demands?

PS: I am not supporter of TuQ, nor i agree with everything he does or say. My point is these are valid demands and we all should support him if these are implemented.

So 20 30 k people will now decide the faith of the whole nation, and qadri barking like a dog, what is his authority after all. Who is he. He got the backing of chaudris, and is talking of change.

Aerial View of Inqilab March
BvLIeSNCUAINHkB.jpg:large

What a 100000 people look like
93F366D8-6D9F-4EC1-8E82-F53683BC132A_mw1024_s_n.jpg

What 50000 people look like
MassProtest_20042012.jpg

What 10000 people look like

e
Palestine%20solidarity%20aerial%20in%20Chicago-a.jpg

Note Street size and packing of crowd. The last one matches the size of the Aabpara street.. and mirrors the packing of people. So at maximum there are some 20000 people there.

Back
Top Bottom