What's new

Q+A: Who could be behind the Mumbai attacks and why?

A very mature reply that explains everything.Thanks,i suppose one can expect only more of these wonderful answers.:)

The entire episode was arranged to have the man, who exposed the dirty hands of the Hindu terrorists, murdered, I believe his name starts with the letter "K". His wife has refused compensation from the Indian government for she knows who murdered her husband and why.

A very mature reply that explains everything.Thanks,i suppose one can expect only more of these wonderful answers.:)

Mate when I see bullshit coming from one side I'll be sure to hurl it back in the same direction.

:cheers:

How touching. His wife knows something which the rest of the world does not know. Great.

In my opinion yes i think it could be a Pakistan based non-state group that organised these attacks, but the politicians in India seem keen to pass the buck to the ISI (on every ocassion) in order to save their own necks.
I agree to the fact that whatever happened was bad and it is always going to be bad when innocent civilians die on either side of the border or anywhere else in the world. If it was only military targets or soldiers i would have probably thought otherwise, perhaps even lauded the feat.
Now the real question is...inspite of India repeatedly blaming the ISI for everything that happens on Indian soil, I would like to ask them what were the internal intelligence agencies doing in India? Sleeping? They are always goin on bout ISI and ISI, well if that is the case, then India which calls itself or portrays itself as a superpower should by now be well equipped and informed to deal with the ISI and it ploys. Why is it still so obsolete in this regard?
If the ISI is really so darn good, then I think we are better then both the CIA and the Mosad based on the level of competence the boys in ISI have shown in accomplishing their missions since their creation. Actually I propose a new thread in this regard as to who has the worlds best ranking intelligence agency?

I think India should understand that the only way India can become a great power or even a super power, is by having Pakistan as a friend and not a foe.
A strong and constructive Pakistan will only complement India's growth. But if Pakistan is hurting or being sidelined or ill-treated it will only add to India's woes and misery. It is not in Indian interest to compete with Pakistan as Pakistan has proven time and time again, its resourcefulness and resilience with limited resources. That should teach you a lesson. The people of Pakistan are like Germans and Japs, who have the capability to creat something out of nothing! Look at the country's history and how it came into existance!

This attack just re-iterates how India is still a third world country, as it highlighted a depleted police force, bad intelligence, corrupt politicians and lack of infrastructure to protect its populace. On the one hand they are working on sending people to the moon and on the other hand they are revealing how the coppers are still armed with 303s.
All i have to say is India look into your own collar and your own intel lapses before pointing the fingers at others.
This is an opportunity for India to join hands with Pakistan and genuinely work towards stamping out terrorists outfits. If it misses this opportunity then it will have only itself to blame. Work with us and the benifits will be much better for you then you working against us. You have a lot more to lose economically if you go to war with Pakistan and with nukes only a buttons press away, beating the war drums does not serve anybodys interest.

As for the warmongers and hawks in the cabinet, they need to understand that Pakistan may be weak quantatively to Indian strength, but qualitatively the Pakistan army and its people in general are far superior and stronger. The truth is India does not have the power nor the will to attack Pakistan. Mark my words, India will do nothing about this, except make a lot of noise in the media and thats where it will all stop.

I have a creative tip for India. India should scrap its armed forces and intelligence agencies and outsource all its defense and intelligence services to Pakistan!!!

Since you are in Clifton, Karachi, can you tell us if Dawood Ibrahim is there?. It is rumored that he is in a posh building in Clifton.

Dawood Ibrahim was never seen in Clifton Karachi. It was a mere propaganda campain. The latest news establishes his presence in middle east with a new wife and new friends.

A very big deal

IRFAN HUSSAIN

OFTEN, a gambler who is down to his last pile of chips will bet them all on a worthless hand in a bluff to recover his losses.

Pakistan looked a bit like this desperate poker player when the government announced that it would pull its troops out of the tribal area, where they are engaging Taliban insurgents, in case India moved elements of its army close to the border.

Our soldiers are fighting a dangerous enemy because of an existential threat Pakistan faces in this area, and not because we are doing anybody any favours. But by raising the spectre of an open, undefended border, Pakistan is effectively posing an indirect threat to American and Nato forces in Afghanistan. This implied threat, the government hopes, will cause Washington to bring pressure to bear on New Delhi to stop any escalation of the situation. But the United States has little leverage in India, and currently there is a lot of sympathy for the loss of innocent lives India has suffered during the recent terror attacks in Mumbai.

Years ago, a western diplomat wrote that Pakistan was the only country in the world that negotiates with a gun to its own head. Our argument, long familiar to aid donors, goes something like this: If you don’t give us what we need, the government will collapse and this might result in anarchy, and a takeover by Islamic militants. Left unstated here is the global risk these elements would pose as they would have access to Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal.

We have been getting away with this argument for a long time, mainly because a failed, fragmented Pakistan is everybody’s worst nightmare. There are still Pakistanis around, in and out of uniform, who seriously believe that India secretly would like to see the break-up of their country. They need to wake up to reality. Many Indians have written to me, saying that they are glad India was partitioned in 1947, so it now has fewer Muslims to deal with. More to the point, the last thing India wants is to share a common border with Afghanistan. The turmoil there is unlikely to end anytime soon, and our army would be of far more use on that border, dealing with the militant threat.

While defending Pakistan recently, our foreign minister was quoted as saying that we were a “responsible state”. And when India presented our government with a list of the names of 20 people accused of terrorism against our neighbour, spokesmen immediately demanded to see the proof against them. This legalistic approach would have carried more weight had the Pakistani state shown this kind of respect for the rule of law in the past. But given the frequency with which ordinary Pakistanis are picked up and ‘disappeared’ by organs of the state without any vestige of due process, the claim to responsibility rings a little hollow.

Indeed, a responsible state would hardly allow the likes of Maulana Masood Azhar of the Jaish-i-Mohammad; Hafiz Saeed of the Lashkar-i-Taiba; and the Indian criminal Dawood Ibrahim to run around loose. Every time the West raises a hue and cry following a particularly vicious terrorist attack, a few militant leaders and their followers are picked up, only to be released once the furore has died down. This sends a clear signal to the security agencies that these terrorists are above the law. So why should they risk their lives arresting them, only to see them being released a few weeks later?

A Google search for terrorist groups in Pakistan reveals an appalling who’s who of killers, together with the incidents they have been involved in. Going over this bloody history made me realise just how deeply rooted this problem is in Pakistan. Ever since Gen Zia encouraged the establishment of sectarian and ethnic terror groups, we have witnessed a mushroom growth of terrorism over the last two decades. And since many of these groups have supported military governments from time to time, they have acquired important links in officialdom, as well as with some politicians.

But above all, these groups have been important pawns in the army’s proxy wars in Afghanistan and Kashmir. Now, having gained prominence as well as financial support, they are not going to disarm and go home just because their existence has become an embarrassment to the Pakistani establishment. It is important to remember that there is now a lot of money flowing into the coffers of these groups. Leaders drive around openly in expensive SUVs, while the rank and file are fairly well paid. These are all people who are not qualified to get the meanest of jobs under normal circumstances.

The existence of these dangerous groups, and the impunity with which they have been operating for two decades, all serve to underline the steady meltdown of the Pakistani state. Instead of treating the cancer of terrorism as a law and order issue, the army has viewed it as a political and military opportunity. Lacking legitimacy and a constituency, both Zia and Musharraf depended on religious groups for support. These parties, in turn, gave militants cover. Thus, the Islamic coalition of the MMA allowed the Taliban to flourish when they governed the Frontier province between 2002 and 2007. We are now struggling with the fallout of their policies.

As we are caught up in this vortex of ideology and violence, we often shoot ourselves in the foot. For instance, when Prime Minister Gilani declared that he would send the head of the ISI to India, this move was widely welcomed. All too soon, however, the reality of the power balance in Pakistan raised its ugly head, and the offer was withdrawn. Clearly, the army did not relish one of its own being placed on the mat in New Delhi. Nevertheless, the instinct was the right one, and had the PM been able to prevail, General Pasha’s mere presence in India could have helped defuse much of the tension.

Many Pakistanis have become so accustomed to terrorist attacks on their soil that they have forgotten that this is not the norm elsewhere. Instead of asking “What’s the big deal?” they should be putting themselves in the place of the victims. If, as seems very likely, the group that attacked Mumbai was trained and armed by the Pakistan-based Lashkar-i-Taiba, it is a very big deal indeed.

irfan.husain@gmail.com

Mr. Irfan Hussain, all has changed with the passage of time. Musharaf is no more in power. Mr. Kiyani is there and since than no body dare to move in SUVs and claim support of any state official or posing as proxy of Army.Lashkar-e-Tayaba, an old name. The new names are SIMI, HUJI, who are very hi tech and foriegn qualified groups. Like wise, Dawood Ibrahim, Hafiz Saeed,and Azhar Masood, are the empties of bullets. These fellows are not in a position to use a Hi-tech mobile phone set or I am sure they cannot read gprs. A new generation is there. See the investigation report of terrorist involved in Sheraton Bomb blast in Karachi, American consulate bomb blast in Karachi, you will be surprised how high tech these terrorists were. See the details of attack on Marriot Islamabad, it is astonishig how the fire works was placed to enhance its impact. This is some thing new India should realize. In most of the terrorism cases the perpetrators were having no police record or bio record as they were new commers. The same problem is faced by Pakistan. The government is nabbing the terrorists but how difficult it is for them to locate the whereabouts when you have no police record. ISI is blamed for terror attacks every where but no body bother to read and realize that ISI in Pakistan is very active in nabbing the terrorist and providing help to other foreign agencies in this respect as a international cooperation. Blame game is not workable and it is a fun for real terrorist who goes save as the blame goes on ISI. Latest studies in terrorism shows that Mumbai drama was work of Shiv Sena and Raw and it is evident from the evidence I collected from Indian news items and brutal killing of Mr.Karkare and two additional police commissioners.Read my blog on page 6.Save Pakistan and its institutions as this is our primary duty as a citizen of Pakistan.

Just to point out that IMO some in the Pakistan media are less morally bankrupt that the Indian media. As an example I am copying below an article published in today's Dawn. Do you have any one in India who can dare to write such blatant criticism of his own country?

Facing the truth

By Irfan Husain

Even in my remote bit of paradise, news of distant disasters filters through: above the steady sound of waves breaking on the sandy beach in Sri Lanka, I was informed by several news channels about the sickening attacks on Mumbai. My Internet connection is erratic and slow, but nevertheless, I have been bombarded with emails, asking me for my take on this latest atrocity.

Over the last few years, I have travelled to several countries across four continents. Everywhere I go, I am asked why Pakistan is now the focal point of Islamic extremism and terrorism, and why successive governments have allowed this cancer to fester and grow. As a Pakistani, it is obviously embarrassing to be put on the spot, but I can see why people everywhere are concerned. In virtually every Islamic terrorist plot, whether it is successful or not, there is a Pakistani angle. Often, foreign terrorists have trained at camps in the tribal areas; others have been brainwashed in madressahs; and many more have been radicalised by the poisonous teachings of so-called religious leaders.

Madeline Albright, the ex-US secretary of state, has called Pakistan ‘an international migraine’, saying it was a cause for global concern as it had nuclear weapons, terrorism, religious extremists, corruption, extreme poverty, and was located in a very important part of the world. While none of this makes pleasant reading for a Pakistani, Ms Albright’s summation is hard to refute. Often, the truth is painful, but most Pakistanis refuse to see it. Instead of confronting reality, we are in a permanent state of denial. This ostrich-like posture has made things even worse.

Most Pakistanis, when presented with the fact that our country is now the breeding ground for the most violent ideologies, and the most vicious gangs of thugs who kill in the name of religion, go back in history to explain and justify their presence in our country. They refer to the Afghan war, and the creation of an army of holy warriors to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. Then they go on to complain that the Americans quit the region soon after the Soviets did, leaving us saddled with the problem of jihadi fighters from all over the Muslim world camped on our soil.

What we conveniently forget is that for most of the last two decades, the army and the ISI used these very jihadis to further their agenda in Kashmir and Afghanistan. This long official link has given various terror groups legitimacy and a domestic base that has now come to haunt us. Another aspect to this problem is the support these extremists enjoy among conservative Pakistani and Arab donors. Claiming they are fighting for Islamic causes, they attract significant amounts from Muslim businessmen here and abroad. And almost certainly, they also benefited from official Saudi largesse until 9/11.

Now that government policy is to distance itself from these jihadis, we find that many retired army officers have continued to train them in camps being run in many parts of Pakistan. A few weeks ago, Sheikh Rashid Ahmed, a prominent (and very loud) minister under both Nawaz Sharif and Musharraf, openly boasted on TV of running a camp for Kashmiri fighters on his own land just outside Rawalpindi a few years ago. If such camps can be set up a few miles from army headquarters, what’s to stop them from operating in remote areas?

Many foreign and local journalists have exposed aspects of the terror network that has long flourished in Pakistan. Names, dates and addresses have been published and broadcast. But each allegation has been met with a brazen denial from every level of officialdom. Just as we denied the existence of our nuclear weapons programme for years, so too do we refuse to accept the presence of extremist terrorists.

For years, it suited the army and the ISI to secretly harbour and support these groups in Pakistan, Kashmir and Afghanistan. While officially denying that they had anything to do with these jihadis, money and arms from secret sources would reach them regularly. Despite our spooks maintaining plausible deniability, enough information about this covert support for jihadis has emerged for the fig-leaf to slip. And even if the intelligence community has now cut its links with these terrorists, the genie is out of the bottle.

Each time an atrocity like Mumbai occurs, and Pakistan is accused of being involved, the defensive mantra chanted by the chorus of official spokesmen is: “Show us the proof.” The reality is that in terrorist operations planned in secret, there is not much of a paper trail left behind. Nine times out of ten, the perpetrators do not survive to give evidence before a court. But in this case, one terrorist did survive, and Ajmal Amir Kamal’s story points to Lashkar-e-Tayyaba. The sophistication of the attack is testimony to careful planning and rigorous training.

This was no hit-and-run operation, but was intended to cause the maximum loss of life.

Pakistan’s foreign minister said that Pakistan, too, is a victim of terrorism. While this is certainly true, the rest of the world wants to know whey we aren’t doing more to root out the training camps, and lock up those involved. Given the vast un-audited amounts from the exchequer sundry intelligence agencies lay claim to, their failure to be more effective against internal terrorism is either a sign of incompetence, or of criminal collusion. Benazir Bhutto’s murder, after an earlier attempt and many warnings, is a reminder of how poorly we are served by our intelligence agencies.

And while the diplomatic fallout from the Mumbai attack spreads and threatens to escalate into an armed confrontation, the biggest winners are those who carried out the butchery of so many innocent people. It is to their advantage to prevent India and Pakistan from coordinating their fight against terrorism. Tension between the two neighbours suits them, while peace and cooperation threatens their very existence.

The world is naturally concerned about the danger posed by these terror groups to other countries. However, the biggest threat they pose is to Pakistan itself. Until Pakistanis grasp this brutal reality and muster up the resolve necessary to crush them, these killers will tear the country apart.

DAWN - Irfan Hussain; December 03, 2008

Arundhati Roy,many Pakistanis here love to quote.:)

Hindu Organization were invloved in serial blasts in Inida:
The following article published in Tehlka Magzine India is reproduced:

From Tehelka Magazine, Vol 5, Issue 48, Dated Dec 06, 2008
CURRENT AFFAIRS
interview
‘There is enough evidence against Col Purohit; we will present it in court’
ATS chief Hemant Karkare told RANA AYYUB, shortly before his death in
the Mumbai terror attacks, that more army officers will not be
arrested
The 2008 Malegaon blasts investigations have, for the first time,
linked the right wing organisations to terrorist acts in the country.
ATS Joint commissioner Hemant Karkare was spearheading the
investigation. In an interview with TEHELKA, he had clarified the ATS
stand on the conflicting reports that have been trickling out
regarding the investigations.
[Q] Reports suggest that VHP strongman Pravin Togadia funded Abhinav
Bharat, the organisation which is allegedly involved in the Malegaon
blasts? Has this been confirmed?
[A] There was a reference to his name during the investigation, but
that has nothing to do with the Malegaon blasts investigations of
2008. At this point of time, we are only looking into the 2008 blasts.
[Q] Will Pravin Togadia be questioned, since his name has also cropped
up in the narco tests done on the accused in the Nanded blasts of
2006?
[A] No, as of now there is no evidence against him. As I said earlier,
we are looking at only the Malegaon blasts, so there is no question of
interrogating Pravin Togadia.
[Q] Reports suggest the involvement of high-profile seers in the
Malegaon blasts. Has the ATS got proof of this?
[A] We are not looking at seers or saints in relation to the Malegaon
blasts. We are not looking at people from a particular community when
we question them. We are just detaining people on the basis of
evidence. As for Dayanand Pandey, he has proclaimed himself to be a
seer. There are a lot of people going around claiming to be saints.
[Q] Was Swami Aseemanand from Dangs involved in other blasts,
including the one at Ajmer, as reports suggest?
[A] A reference has been made to his name during the investigations,
we cannot divulge much at this stage. These people might not have been
seers. Aseemanand could also have taken the garb of a seer.
[Q] While presenting its case, the ATS said that there was a
possibility of those arrested in the Malegaon blasts case also being
involved in the blasts that took place in the Marathwada region in
2006. Is there evidence to prove this? Has the ATS been able to link
those arrested to other blasts?
[A] There are agencies that have been looking at the various links,
namely the CBI, which has been looking at the Malegaon blasts of 2006.
The link we found is that of Rakesh Dhawre. He is a Pune-based
counterfeit arms dealer who was involved in the training that took
place for the blasts of 2006. He is the common link between the 2006
blasts including the ones in Purna and Parbhani, and the 2008 Malegaon
blasts. Investigating agencies are working on it.
[Q] There are reports that police officials from other states have
been coming to interrogate those arrested by the ATS. Is that true?
[A] Yes, police officials from other states have been coming but
that’s something which is protocol in such cases. They wanted to know
of the modus operandi so that they could figure out if there are
similarities to other blasts, in Andhra Pradesh and Chandigarh. What
they found out is something only they will be able to tell you.
[Q] The ATS made a flip-flop on the links of those arrested with the
Samjhauta blasts, which raised questions when it found no mention in
the remand copy.
[A] A lot has been made of the Samjhauta Express statement that was
made by the public prosecutor in the case. There was a statement made
by the witness that Purohit helped in the procurement of RDX. That was
a part of the case diary. It cannot be taken as gospel truth. What was
wrong was the mention of the same to the media, although we had said
that there is no such evidence of the same.
[Q] The BJP has targeted the ATS for its investigations. Has there
been any political pressure?
[A] We are here to do our job as an investigating agency and bring out
the truth. Having said that, it’s baseless to say that we are working
under political pressure. There is absolutely no pressure on me or my
officials. We are doing our best to bring the truth out.
[Q] Abhinav Bharat has come out as having played a key role. Is the
ATS planning to question Himani Savarkar, its founder member?
[A] We look at individuals and not organisations when we carry out our
investigations. We are not looking at Abhinav Bharat, we are looking
at the individuals involved. We have not questioned Himani Savarkar so
far, and as yet, there is no evidence against her.
[Q] There are reports that an ATS team has left for Delhi. Is it true?
[A] No, it’s absolutely untrue.
[Q] There were also reports that the army was not cooperating with the
ATS with regards to information on Col Purohit and his leave records?
[A] I would like to clear this. The army has given cooperation to the
ATS right from day one on every aspect of the interrogation. There
have been reports that the army has not been cooperating with the ATS
and that’s absolutely untrue. The army gave us his leave records and
other documents, which we needed.
[Q] Is the ATS looking at arresting more army officials?
[A] No, we are not looking at arresting or detaining any more army
officials in the case.
[Q] Most of the accused have alleged that they have been subjected to
physical and mental torture.
[A] We are doing our duty as investigating agencies. Such allegations
come during the course of investigations. But they are untrue. We
cannot do anything about such allegations
[Q] Can Purohit and Dayanand Pandey be called the key conspirators in
the Malegaon blasts? Is this evident from the narco tests of the
accused?
[A] We are yet to get the narco reports. There is evidence against
Purohit, but we can’t reveal anything at this stage
[Q] As the findings of narco tests are not admissible in court, does
the ATS have substantial proof to nail the accused in the case?
[A] The ATS has been carrying out investigations. We have enough
evidence against the people we have arrested and we will present it in
court.
[Q] There has been a report that Purohit and Dayanand Pandey had
conspired to kill RSS veterans like Mohan Bhagwat and Indreesh. What
do you have to say on this? Have those arrested confessed to the same?
The name of Delhi-based doctor RP Singh too has cropped up during the
course of investigations. Does the ATS have evidence suggesting his
involvement?
[A] The name of RP Singh came up during the investigation of Dayanand
Pandey. I can’t reveal much about it at this stage. As for the
assassination of RSS leaders, some references had emerged but they
can’t be linked to any organisation.
[Q] Are more arrests likely to be made by the ATS in the Malegaon
blasts? Do you also see the involvement of Hindu organisations like
the Bajrang Dal, RSS, and Sanatan Sanstha in various terror acts in
the country?
[A] The ATS had filed a chargesheet against the Sanatan Sanstha in a
different case, but there is no proof to link organisations as yet
with the blasts. We are just looking at individuals.
[Q] Does the arrest of seers and armymen in terror acts suggest a trend?
[A] Col Purohit was just an aberration. Just because one man has been
arrested it does not mean that the entire army is tainted. Tomorrow,
you cannot blame the entire police force just because one officer is
arrested.
[Q] Have some other names cropped up during the investigations of the
accused? Has the name of Nitin Joshi, one of the key members of the
Abhinav Bharat, cropped up?
[A] At the moment we are looking for Shyam Apte and Ramji, who have
been named in the investigations. They played an important role and
are absconding.
WRITER’S EMAIL:
rana@tehelka.com
From Tehelka Magazine, Vol 5, Issue 48, Dated Dec 06, 2008

and Col Purohit is in Jail with his career destroyed and why you came up with this old news to connect this thing to mumbai .

In my opinion yes i think it could be a Pakistan based non-state group that organised these attacks, but the politicians in India seem keen to pass the buck to the ISI (on every ocassion) in order to save their own necks.
I agree to the fact that whatever happened was bad and it is always going to be bad when innocent civilians die on either side of the border or anywhere else in the world. If it was only military targets or soldiers i would have probably thought otherwise, perhaps even lauded the feat.
Now the real question is...inspite of India repeatedly blaming the ISI for everything that happens on Indian soil, I would like to ask them what were the internal intelligence agencies doing in India? Sleeping? They are always goin on bout ISI and ISI, well if that is the case, then India which calls itself or portrays itself as a superpower should by now be well equipped and informed to deal with the ISI and it ploys. Why is it still so obsolete in this regard?
If the ISI is really so darn good, then I think we are better then both the CIA and the Mosad based on the level of competence the boys in ISI have shown in accomplishing their missions since their creation. Actually I propose a new thread in this regard as to who has the worlds best ranking intelligence agency?

I think India should understand that the only way India can become a great power or even a super power, is by having Pakistan as a friend and not a foe.
A strong and constructive Pakistan will only complement India's growth. But if Pakistan is hurting or being sidelined or ill-treated it will only add to India's woes and misery. It is not in Indian interest to compete with Pakistan as Pakistan has proven time and time again, its resourcefulness and resilience with limited resources. That should teach you a lesson. The people of Pakistan are like Germans and Japs, who have the capability to creat something out of nothing! Look at the country's history and how it came into existance!

This attack just re-iterates how India is still a third world country, as it highlighted a depleted police force, bad intelligence, corrupt politicians and lack of infrastructure to protect its populace. On the one hand they are working on sending people to the moon and on the other hand they are revealing how the coppers are still armed with 303s.
All i have to say is India look into your own collar and your own intel lapses before pointing the fingers at others.
This is an opportunity for India to join hands with Pakistan and genuinely work towards stamping out terrorists outfits. If it misses this opportunity then it will have only itself to blame. Work with us and the benifits will be much better for you then you working against us. You have a lot more to lose economically if you go to war with Pakistan and with nukes only a buttons press away, beating the war drums does not serve anybodys interest.

As for the warmongers and hawks in the cabinet, they need to understand that Pakistan may be weak quantatively to Indian strength, but qualitatively the Pakistan army and its people in general are far superior and stronger. The truth is India does not have the power nor the will to attack Pakistan. Mark my words, India will do nothing about this, except make a lot of noise in the media and thats where it will all stop.

I have a creative tip for India. India should scrap its armed forces and intelligence agencies and outsource all its defense and intelligence services to Pakistan!!!

Mr Bahar-rahen, please bahar se baith ke mat boliye. PLease come here and speak. see what has happened, you do not seem to have any understanding of what has happened. India is teh expert to outsourcing,, lok at teh outsourcing industry here. why not give the pak forces the same tip. Seriously think...

India :blah: Pakistan.

f541d9eeaee639e29afe98f1377092c9.jpg

The entire episode was arranged to have the man, who exposed the dirty hands of the Hindu terrorists, murdered, I believe his name starts with the letter "K". His wife has refused compensation from the Indian government for she knows who murdered her husband and why.

With all due respect to the late Mr. Kharkare(may God bless his soul), about the above quote
:rofl::rofl:.

All the hell to kill one man??!! Ppl will know better than that.
Although I am one of the believers in conspiracy theory about Mr. Kharkare's death(may God bless his soul). It is only reasonable that the proud Mrs. Kharkare refused compensation. Also I think your comment was based on her refusal of compensation from Gujarath state government(not the state where the incident took place). I think she accepted the compensation that she is entitled to as wife of departed from the Maharashtra Police(because there were no reports as to the contrary).
But everything seemed so plain to Karkare's friends and family that they didn't complain of anything regarding his death(may God bless his soul). Also there were many witnesses.

So please don't sit there are cut that , I never used this word before in this forum but you deserve it ,:guns: BS.
All the uninformed or misinformed here please be informed about the compensation now.:wave:

PS: I will not be surprised if the conspiracy theories get support.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom