What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

Young generation are taught to dislike Jinnah. Elder generations still respect him. Bangali nationalism teaches not to respect one if he is not a Bangali. Well, now it is the Bangali nationalis party AL who is ruling the country. However, a day will come when history will respect Jinnah for his cotribution to the upgrading of Muslims and for leading a struggle to gat a Muslim homeland in Hindustan. Now, we have two homelands.

In european education system as a whole, a student in, say, England, has to learn one of other european languages, such as German, French, Spanish etc. In India, a student of west Bengal has also to learn English and Hindi. In Pakistan they learn Urdu and his native tongue such as Punjabi, Brohi, Sindhi or Pashtu.

Since we see everything in our self made political prism we hate Urdu and also we hate Hindi. This is why we have become an island country with an ostrich mind. Students in 9th and 10th Class students should have options to learn either Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Farsi or Sanskrit. The last two depends upon the availability of teachers. However, people of Bangladesh do not even speak good English now-a-days, thanks to the education sysytem, which has changed and degraded after 1971.

Well said. In USA, some colleges offer Arabic courses but Bd, NO.

@ And I want to unite with greater Arabistan near about 22 independent states. And by joining Bangladesh it would be 23 !!!!!!

@ Why the Indians are so afraid about us regarding joining with Pakistan !!!!!!!

@ There is no question of joining with Pakistan ? Once the time will come India will break "Khudbakhud" !!!!! and about Pan-Islamic feeling it is so large that Indians(non-muslims) cannot even think !!!!!!

what i got from reading BDs members posts here is that their main problem is their biased education system where they learn only hate against other and love for Bengali nationalism.

what i got from reading BDs members posts here is that their main problem is their biased education system where they learn only hate against other and love for Bengali nationalism.

@ Your's this idea is also completely wrong !!!!!

@ We the Muslim Bengalese of East Bengal are the most hectogenious nation. To be a homogenious blood has to be common but in East Bengal we find the blood of Pathans(Afgans), Turks, Central Asians, Persians, Arabs, Iraq, Yeman and even Abbisinion. And I tell you their percentage is much much bigger around 50/55 %. Blood matters a lot. Infact with my experience it is the blood which plays a tremendous role on human nature.

How much Bangladeshi people are crazy about cricket? Which Indian and Pakistani players enjoy fan following ?

rabba means god ..allah in muslim langauges. now tell me is your food culture same as indian bengal other than you guys eating beef and more meat. i m asking because we indian punjabis food is differnt from pakistani punjabis. we dont even know what is korma or nihari and haleem is. where as they in pakistan dont eat saag or makki de roti. their food culture is more similar with delhi people. is it same with you guys

saag or makki de roti is also eaten in pakistan :coffee:

There may still be many Marwaris, but I have never seen a Sikh in Bangladesh. There may be some Sikhs working in Indian Embassy.

@ I have seen some Sikhs in the temple of Dhaka University.

In european education system as a whole, a student in, say, England, has to learn one of other european languages, such as German, French, Spanish etc. In India, a student of west Bengal has also to learn English and Hindi. In Pakistan they learn Urdu and his native tongue such as Punjabi, Brohi, Sindhi or Pashtu.

Since we see everything in our self made political prism we hate Urdu and also we hate Hindi. This is why we have become an island country with an ostrich mind. Students in 9th and 10th Class students should have options to learn either Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Farsi or Sanskrit. The last two depends upon the availability of teachers. However, people of Bangladesh do not even speak good English now-a-days, thanks to the education sysytem, which has changed and degraded after 1971.

Ask Pakistani whether they are willing to learn Bengali or ask any Non Bengali Indian whether they like to learn Bengali too. Urdu or Hindi are not that strong of a language like Arabic or English or Spanish to be taught in school. If we start teaching all the language that we see around then our student will have to drop all the science and math courses and learn language all day long.

Is alcohol legal in bangladesh

Yes or NO. We have few liqueur store where you can buy BD made alcohol with a permit of drinking alcohol. But you can always pay few extra to get without permit. We have 5/6 bars in the country where you can drink with permit but nobody actually check. Occasional police raid were there and police may arrest you and send you to the hospital for painful washing of your stomach. But hey, you can always pay few extra and go home safe. ;)

Question : Who has bigger following in bangladeshi culture, kobiguru Nozrul or Robindronath Tagore

Ask Pakistani whether they are willing to learn Bengali or ask any Non Bengali Indian whether they like to learn Bengali too. Urdu or Hindi are not that strong of a language like Arabic or English or Spanish to be taught in school. If we start teaching all the language that we see around then our student will have to drop all the science and math courses and learn language all day long.

You can have them as optional subjects. I know couple of(non Bengali Indians) who did Bangla in year 12.

Back
Top Bottom