What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

they r far better intelligent then us we bengalis can talk only n can do nothing

look i dont want ur sikh history here go bug some1 else

i was curious regarding your lifestyles. anyways you are freee to ask me about us sikhs.

You implied that Pashto and Urdu are sister languages...that Sindhi and Urdu are sister languages - They are not ! Barring the odd word out there is little in common between them ! What I said was that Urdu was our lingua franca which is to say 'our common tongue'; which to put it ever so simply means that almost every Pakistani knows 2 languages - One his Mother Tongue and the other is Urdu ! And we've know this for so..so many years before the Partition !

Bengali being the majority of Pakistan's language doesn't count for squat when it isn't a non-partisan language or understood by us ! Urdu was understood by people in East-Pakistan just as Urdu was understood by the People in the far-off coastal areas of Makran and the lands up North in GB ! How else do you galvanize a nation into One without giving them a language that all of them could claim ownership over ? How can a language explicitly associated with one particular ethnic group...just one be made the National Language of the whole country ? They tried that in KPK with Pashto and guess what the Hindkowans spoke up against it ! They tried that with Sindhi in Sindh and guess what the other ethnicities resented that ! They haven't tried that with Punjabi yet but I can bet my arse the Sereikis, the Punjabi Pathans, the Punjabi Kashmiris and so many other ethnicities that inhabit this province would speak up against this !

Urdu was a problem for Bengalis. You got to understand that. When it was tried to make Urdu the language of Muslim in the sub continent, Bengali Muslim strongly opposed the idea long before Pakistan came to existence.

You need to even go back to history, for us the reason hating the Urdu. There were two powerful sultanate in India. Delhi Sultanate and Bengal Sultanate. Delhi Sultanate adopted Hindustani aka Urdu and replaced Sanskrit. Bengal Sultanate adopted Bengali and replaced Sanskrit. Then after 400 years when Mogul took over Bengal which is considered as invasion and Urdu is considered as foreign. So the problem goes back to 500 years.

After 500 years of enmity you just cant accept the language of your enemy right away. Same way we still hate Hindi. ;)

rabba means god ..allah in muslim langauges. now tell me is your food culture same as indian bengal other than you guys eating beef and more meat. i m asking because we indian punjabis food is differnt from pakistani punjabis. we dont even know what is korma or nihari and haleem is. where as they in pakistan dont eat saag or makki de roti. their food culture is more similar with delhi people. is it same with you guys
Our food habit is kinda same i guess.But there are some social differences e.g. they are khullam khulla- we are conservative, they have drinking culture - we don't drink, they have different accent, We spend like anything where i heard they don't spend that much rather want to save the money (i may be wrong), they always try to give a British like attitude where we don't even have any attitude lol
Btw,
Saag(with rice),Korma,Nahari,Haleem,Kebabs,Shwarma etc. all are popular foods in here.

No I didn't idiot.:lol: Btw what's with u and caste. U are a muslim first aren't u bro?

No...I'm an Apple-Pie-Lover first and then anything else ! :D

Nah mate...its just that my caste 'Buttt' and the usual stereotypes associated with it make for good jokes at times so I do take full advantage of that ! Otherwise I don't give a wooden nickle about my caste.

It won't open for me ! :cry:

But Samina Peerzada ! Aabaai teri Daadi ki ummmer ki hai ! :D

Nope............ The only thing I can understand Rabba Rabba.. but i dont know the meaning of it. ;)

And you call yourself Muslim. You never heard of Rabbi/robbi zidni ilman. Lanat on you Iajdani. Go adopt more appropriate name that will suit your Bengali identity.

What kind of view bangladeshis have for indira gandhi

What kind of view bangladeshis have for indira gandhi

How are Bangladesh and Sri Lanka relations? rarely get to hear about them.

Back
Top Bottom