What's new

PYD now confirming Turkish shelling of YPG areas near Aleppo Syria [PIC]

I don't puzzle my mind based on your conspicuous theories so take it for a while in this incident.
-Kurds to form alliance with Iran against Turkey. Saudis to pay money Russians for operations. What's next ?

you are a Turks that is in Erdogan party and a government member !!!!

Last edited:
VIDEO: Turkish artillery shelling YPG/SDF positions around Azaz

History will record that the Ayatollahs should have stopped while they were ahead.

Their Syrian campaign will not only loose them Syria but it's also led to the formation of a formal military alliance between Turkish and Gulf Arab Muslims for the first time since the end of the Ottoman Caliphate.
The Iranian estabilishment have been under much more greater threats, especially in the 80's where situation was much more worse yet it survived and its strength multiplied throughout the years.

Iranian estabilishment are masters in such proxy conflicts (even direct). Brace yourself for a long bloody conflict. Syria won't be yours, even a burnt out Syria wont be yours, we promise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally USA ditch and sold their Kurdish ally PYD with nothing of value!

Time for Iran to send 100,000 soldiers to the Turkish-Syrian border to seal it. I hope the Russian airforce will obliterate Turkish forces, if they were to invade Syria.

Finally USA ditch and sold their Kurdish ally PYD with nothing of value!

Are you surprised? The PYD thought that by getting a few Kurdish women to run around on the battlefield without headscarves they would be joining the ranks of Washington's eternal allies.

I'm still laughing at one of the Ayatollah supporters trying to wow me with claims about how Iran has survived even more difficult times. You're telling a Pashtun about how you've fought overwhelming odds? o_O
:blink::lol::lol: But did you win?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you surprised?

I'm still laughing at one of the Ayatollah supporters trying to wow me with claims about how Iran has survived even more difficult times. You're telling a Pashtun about how you've fought overwhelming odds? o_O
:blink::lol::lol: But did you win?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We are fighting in several countries for our interests thousands of miles away from our borders meanwhile you are getting droned to death in your own lands.

Thats the definition of victory :)

shia boys have more panic then pkk/pyd

Their terrorist militants in Syria couldn't achieve much things to help their puppet Assad, Although massive Russian strikes on every anti-Assad group and civilians. Think They are even loosing generals in strikes so It is normal to be panic. Think When will be the situation When they met a huge armored troops carrying Turkish flag in Syria. Most probably, It will be the time for escaping for them.

Time for Iran to send 100,000 soldiers to the Turkish-Syrian border to seal it. I hope the Russian airforce will obliterate Turkish forces, if they were to invade Syria.

For now a few amateur Shia militias are enough to stop these incompetent arab countries and their Western masters from reaching their goals. Troop deployment is for different scenarios.

Their terrorist militants in Syria couldn't achieve much things to help their puppet Assad, Although massive Russian strikes on every anti-Assad group and civilians. Think They are even loosing generals in strikes so It is normal to be panic. Think When will be the situation When they met a huge armored troops carrying Turkish flag in Syria. Most probably, It will be the time for escaping for them.
How is the situation in Syria again my Turkish friend ?

Back
Top Bottom