What's new

Putins' Lies, Exposed !

And anyone with any knowledge can tell the difference between the Russian military units and the sporting goods store uniforms the right sector uses.

Most of the leaders of the Revolution were really Jews. So what? 80-90% of executives of the Party till the 30's were Jews. And we do not hate the Jews for it. Such is life.
But we hate Nazis. We still remember that the Nazis were doing in our land. Therefore, people revolted against the junta, sized power by force and started killing civilians.
Perhaps....but you at least must appreciate the irony of Russians yelling "fascist" and in the same breathe muttering "damned Jews". And one of your buddies was hollering about blacks raping people some post back. One of the hallmark of most fascist movements is racism. For you guys to call your opponent "fascist" and then to spout racism is to under-cut your own position...are you guys not smart enough to realize this?

Last edited:
And anyone with any knowledge can tell the difference between the Russian military units and the sporting goods store uniforms the right sector uses.

Perhaps....but you at least must appreciate the irony of Russians yelling "fasict" and in the same breathe muttering "damned Jews".
Did I say "damn Jews"? I said that by hands of Jews the Revolution was made in 1917. And I always hated the Nazis and will always hate. Every normal man must hate fascism.
They were dressed in clowns clothes in Maidan. And now they dress quite good uniform and have a good weapon. They captured many arsenals, they have APCs and they called themselves "National Guard."

Did I say "damn Jews"? I said that by hands of Jews the Revolution was made in 1917. And I always hated the Nazis and will always hate. Every normal man must hate fascism.
They were dressed in clowns clothes in Maidan. And now they dress quite good uniform and have a good weapon. They captured many arsenals, they have APCs and they called themselves "National Guard."
And still those with any military background can tell the difference between troops and militia....

I can think of a well-known world leader that agreed that Bolshevism was run by world-Jewry and needed to be crushed.

And still those with any military background can tell the difference between troops and militia....
Yes. But at the army and security services now command fascists. Therefore, most ordinary soldiers do not want to shoot civilians. And to make them to do it fascists appoint their officers and generals. It is difficult for a normal person to shoot at civilians. But Nazis do it easily - they like to shoot people and to throw Molotov cocktails

I can think of a well-known world leader that agreed that Bolshevism was run by world-Jewry and needed to be crushed.
Yes. Many world leaders have tried to destroy communism and the Soviet Union. However, one traitor managed to destroy the country from within.

What are we talking on about ? Using force on those civilians who gathered yesterday near that airfiled taken by the Ukrainian Army or against those "ex military" armed with AK's,RPG's,night vision goggles who took over goverment buildings in the Donbass area.I agree that against the first ones would be a a war crime but against the second would be just putting down an unlawfull armed insurection.

But how are the Maiden activists in Kiev exempt from being labeled militants or extremists? They may have been peaceful at first but their actions progressed quickly into burning police officers with molotov cocktails, burning building, beating both police and opposition and storming government buildings.

What we have is double standards, most neutral and informed people would agree that the events in Kiev were more violent then the events in east Ukraine yet one group is called heros while the other group is called thugs and terrorists.

What would Russia do if "concerned armed citizens" took over federal buildings in Krasnodar declaring "the Peoples Republic of Krasnodar" ?...Oh wait,it happenned in Chechnya and we all know how it went down.

The situation is different then from Chechnya, for starters the Ukrainians people feel that their government has been hijacked and sold out to the west. Even worse is the multiple Ukrainian politicians that have spoke about committing genocide against the Russian speaking Ukrainians not to mention all of the crazy laws the government tried to pass which discriminated against people in east Ukraine.

The people have a genuine grievance. Now put yourself in their shoes, what if a communist government seized power in Romania (illegally) and started trying to pass the same laws?

In Kiev people armed with bats were shot and killed by armed goverment forces.People in Kiev didn't ask for secession.As for being ignored,people in the East have elections in May,they could vote and see how it goes from there.

People in the West asked for early elections,people in the East allready have this but they want "our way or the high way.

That is not true. It is the Ukrainian government and the people in the west of Ukraine that what it their way or now way. Remember back when Yanakovych was still in power? He not only gave up some of his power but offered the prime minister position to opposition. Moreover, Yanakovych agreed to early elections, he and european leaders even signed an agreement. Instead Maiden as well as the current government broke the european brokered agreement. From then many people in government were forced out.

Even today Maiden still occupies Kiev and forces (bullies) politicians out of office. There is nothing democratic about the Ukrainian government. Notice how an array of laws went to the Ukrainian parliament, now when did the people in east Ukraine have a say in these laws? Since when the the people in east Ukraine vote for the politicians proposing those laws? What is worse is that there is no presidential candidate that represents the people in east Ukraine, mostly because such candidates are threatened and even beat up, so because of sheer intimidation you have the following choice for president:

Candidate 1: Corrupt Tymoshenko which was has spoke about committing mass genocide against the people in east Ukraine.

Candidate 2: Extremist right wing radical with ties to hate groups.

Candidate 3: Extremist right wing radical with ties to hate groups.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom