What's new

Putin’s Explosive Olympics

I do...the winter Olympics wont have the Indian flag..you know that.
So why would i cheer for some other country???
why not cheer for friendly nations....we can obviously cheer for russia ...:)

You've a bad memory...
Bugatti is something that you had demanded and I had discarded....

I do...the winter Olympics wont have the Indian flag..you know that.
So why would i cheer for some other country???
Teach,you fell for it.
How can i forget my dream car:smokin::pop:
Have to go to my new school now tc teach.

Now what is this?? a warning???:angry:

it's not to you personally. I just mentioned your name, so you could see that I do not refer you - just all people who are hostile to Russia.
It was not addressed to you!

it's not to you personally. I just mentioned your name, so you could see that I do not refer you - just all people who are hostile to Russia.
hey cool down mate...india and russia are decade old friend....
how we Indian be hostile to russia and same goes for russians...:tup:

@levina you busy...:undecided:

Last edited:
I was just kidding.
hey cool down mate...india and russia are decade old friend....
how we Indian be hostile to russia and same goes for russians...:tup:

@levina you busy...:undecided:
Thanks @Dem!god!!

Sochi Opening Ceremony fails:

1) Hundreds of empty seats.

2) One Olympic ring failed.
you fail because you didnt watch the rest of the show and dont get that the empty seats were for the athletes. I bet more they dont show you in your censored chinese media as everything is banned in china including youtube.

lol Chinese are jelly that our winter Olympics got more attention than their real Olympics.

you fail because you didnt watch the rest of the show and dont get that the empty seats were for the athletes. I bet more they dont show you in your censored chinese media as everything is banned in china including youtube.

lol Chinese are jelly that our winter Olympics got more attention than their real Olympics.

Your winter olympics is mocked by everyone includling many Russians.

Do not worry - Russia is not America. We have freedom of speech, but do not have secret prisons where disappear those who oppose the government.
In general, one of the Swiss or Austrian guests said - "Russia in the Caucasus for five years did what we did in the Alps for 150 years".
never be so sure... unless you got some connections..

I doubt Hypersonicmissile can speak Chinese, hence i doubt his true nationality.

its western propaganda you idiot

Just like the western propaganda in this forum.

You suddenly seen one member flying the Chinese flag to attack Russia, isn't a bit odd? Don't you think?

Our leader does attend the Sochi's opening ceremony is a way to thank for Putin's support for our Olympic Games back in 2008.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom