What's new

Putin’s Explosive Olympics

Nope...it is supposed to be racist to pull somebody's beard.
So I might make it to the Russian olympics :)
You are just jealous.
Jealous...why would I be....
It's just my concern that is talking......I just don't want to loose a PDF member....
:lol::lol:

What pension system? What are you talking about? The West says so ? Actually they took $ 15 billion of the money, which Russia had buy American securities. Instead American securities Russia bought Ukrainian securities.
About the price - to hell them with their green dollars. But created beautiful tourist and sports infrastructure at the Caucasus , and this is - forever. Many Russian instead of the Alps started to go on holidays to the Caucasus.
And what is with the buildings that are still not completed and stray dog stuff???
Is all that really true??

Jealous...why would I be....
It's just my concern that is talking......I just don't want to loose a PDF member....
:lol:
Be assured...this pdf member is smarter :angel:

Didijaan, you'd actually fit well into that band. Woh gaate kuch nahi, sirf halla karte rahte hain.:partay:
:lol:

After what I saw here
Video: Russian punk band Pussy Riot on trial for cathedral protest - Telegraph
I would definitely not like to be one of them:girl_wacko:.And who wants to spend months behind bars???:fie:

Do not worry - Russia is not America. We have freedom of speech, but do not have secret prisons where disappear those who oppose the government.
In general, one of the Swiss or Austrian guests said - "Russia in the Caucasus for five years did what we did in the Alps for 150 years".

Those who oppose the goverment in Russia get shot and killed in the street by "unknown assailants".

Show me where in the West did anti goverment activists dissapeared or got killed like in Russia ? You dumb soviet clown,stop your BS and lies.Such a nasty and stupid creature you are.

Those who oppose the goverment in Russia get shot and killed in the street by "unknown assailants".

Show me where in the West did anti goverment activists dissapeared or got killed like in Russia ? You dumb soviet clown,stop your BS and lies.Such a nasty and stupid creature you are.
Relax man,he is just a patriot.
He just wants a positive look at his country from the world community.

Relax man,he is just a patriot.
He just wants a positive look at his country from the world community.

Man i can understand that from everybody around the world,we all love out mother countries but there has to be a reasonable limit .This guy keeps chalking up BS on an industrial scale plus "Russia can't do/never did no wrong attitude" and outrageous lies.Come on...

Man i can understand that from everybody around the world,we all love out mother countries but there has to be a reasonable limit .This guy keeps chalking up BS on an industrial scale plus "Russia can't do/never did no wrong attitude" and outrageous lies.Come on...
Let him have his Olympic Games first,in a month do whatever you like.
You only get that(Olympics) once in a lifetime.

Last edited:
Now how cruel is that??
You have already predicted the fate of winter olympics.
Cruel,me?:what:
But teach,i was just trying to cool things down:undecided:
I know i can be cruel sometimes,but working on it(Psych),no positive results yet.

ahhh.... may be...but why to take chances....
always be safe...:partay:
Yaa and thats the reason I have decided not to go. :D

Cruel,me?:what:
But teach,i was just trying to cool things down:undecided:
Just look at what you've posted....you told your dear friend to make Vostok a punching bag a month after the Olympics.
Now thats cruel....:angry:
You just lost your Bugatti.

Just look at what you've posted....you told your dear friend to make Vostok a punching bag a month after the Olympics.
Now thats cruel....:angry:
You just lost your Bugatti.
Want to to beat Russia? Welcome.:welcome:Just do not cry and do not complain after.:smokin:

images

Back
Top Bottom