What's new

Putin vows to boost Russian military supplies to Vietnam amid South China Sea dispute

hi teach stole teach from many countries you chinese have no original 21st century technology all of it is stole
Please make me a list of Philippine made 21st century technology.

Creating a fighter jet isn't easy, especially the engines.

To be honest, I don't see Vietnam as a high-tech weapons manufacturer like China. Even with help from Russia, Vietnam won't produce much, since Vietnam isn't strongly industrialized.

I think Vietnam should just buy, since this will benefit for your ally.
Oh, really, with Russia's help, we even defeat mighty US. That's much harder than Creating a fighter jet. China has made WS-10 , then what ? they TW still being occupied by US.

Those low IQ Chinese cant compare with VN in overcoming serious difficulties :pop:

How does Vietnam generate the money to pay for Russian arms? What are Vietnam's principal exports?

Oh, really, with Russia's help, we even defeat mighty US. That's much harder than Creating a fighter jet. China has made WS-10 , then what ? they TW still being occupied by US.

Those low IQ Chinese cant compare with VN in overcoming serious difficulties :pop:

Why are you getting so offended? He is just saying it's better to buy then build right now that's it.

How does Vietnam generate the money to pay for Russian arms? What are Vietnam's principal exports?
We will help Russia to contain China, that's a very good deal for Russia :pop:

Why are you getting so offended? He is just saying it's better to buy then build right now that's it.
Can can help Russia to produce weapon in much cheaper price and ASEAN region is huge market for Russia weapons, that's the win-win for VN-Russia :pop:

Sure the Russians love giving their toys to a jungle nation for free so just it can contain Russia's important strategic partner.

Sure the Russians love giving their toys to a jungle nation for free so just it can contain Russia's important strategic partner.
So, be nice to be our cash cow, we need money, so we will do something bad to China to earn money :P

Back
Top Bottom