What's new

Putin to Ahmadinejad :Russia supports Iran's right to civil nuclear energy

No hard proof, but it does not help when Iran continues to threaten Israel and her neighbors.

Iran is not responsible enough to acquire nuclear weapons... neither is North Korea... North Korea is a different situation.

Ever heard of the " Samson's option " ?

Who the **** are you to determine who's responsible and fit to have nukes ? :azn: You forgot to add Pakistan , China and Russia !

It takes 2 to surrender. Japan was warned already before. And even after the first bomb Japan though we didn't have enough. That was their thinking. It wasn't because they lost a city, but that we don't have more to destroy their cities.

Stop repeating official American Crapoganda. The Japanese were looking for peace when they returned from the Potsdam Conference on Aug. 3, 1945, three days before the U.S. military bombed Hiroshima.

Learn more: Official U.S. history of atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki is more fiction than fact

Who the **** are you to determine who's responsible and fit to have nukes ? :sia
The arrogance and hypocrisy !!

I don't think they supported the oil sanctions. The EU passed the sanctions with majority vote I think.

They've never supported the harsh UN sanctions though, neither has China. They do support the smaller sanctions though and that's because they have to. I guess they don't feel confident enough to piss off the US completely yet.

The bold part is true. Most countries including India, China and Russia don't want sanctions on Iran, and feel that sanctions are doing more harm than good, but there is this US element that every country in this region is conscious of

Russia Rejects SCO Membership For Iran Until UN Sanctions Lifted

The bold part is true. Most countries including India, China and Russia don't want sanctions on Iran, and feel that sanctions are doing more harm than good, but there is this US element that every country in this region is conscious of

lol that's all kinds of stupid!

Russia needs to man up. It's not the 90's anymore. Maybe 5-6 more years to go till Russia gets back on its feet again.

Russia is a semi-puppet state. If they continue like this they won't be able to stop the NWO and will eventually be the target themselves. It's their choice of course.

I think that's correct, Russia and China are just not strong enough to stand up to the US with all due respect, otherwise, one of them or both would have veto'd the sanctions.

Funny how Russia has always terrorized Iran before we came into the mix.

Be careful who your friends are because they will back stab you if your not looking.

well before that Portuguese attacked Spanish merchants who has permission from us to do Business in Persian gulf .
and by the way the one who harmed us the must was Britain and it was after the Britain that we can consider Russia .

and by the way its not always its after the death of Agha Mohammad shah of Qajar.

and you come to mix, we thanks that but don't forget when at the world war II England and USSR attacked Iran from north and south while we were neutral at that war ,our prime minister wrote a letter to the Roosevelt which was American president at the time and asked him to use its influence to convince England and USSR stop their attack m and guess what answer he received , let me refresh your memory his answer was "at the time of the war and difficulties some sacrifices must be made " and again at the time of ww2 around 2 million Iranian died incidentally nearly all of them were in living in English controlled areas .

well before that Portuguese attacked Spanish merchants who has permission from us to do Business in Persian gulf .
and by the way the one who harmed us the must was Britain and it was after the Britain that we can consider Russia .

and by the way its not always its after the death of Agha Mohammad shah of Qajar.

and you come to mix, we thanks that but don't forget when at the world war II England and USSR attacked Iran from north and south while we were neutral at that war ,our prime minister wrote a letter to the Roosevelt which was American president at the time and asked him to use its influence to convince England and USSR stop their attack m and guess what answer he received , let me refresh your memory his answer was "at the time of the war and difficulties some sacrifices must be made " and again at the time of ww2 around 2 million Iranian died incidentally nearly all of them were in living in English controlled areas .

yeap, the ******* English absolutely destroyed Iran in the brief period that they were in Iran. They were like a ******* disease. They came, they plundered, they killed, they stole and they left just as fast. I swear, if we ever do make a nuke, I would love to see it tested on their shitty little island.

Millions of Iranians died while these fuckers were occupying the nation. The figure is even more shocking when you compare it with the pop'n figures of the time which were only around 10-15 mln!!

Every country has the right to civil nuclear weapons including Iran . You can count on russia to do the right thing

Well said Nick - when Irans name is mentioned - its gets under their skin simply because the Zionists realize they wont be able to "bully" Iran anymore. Iran has ever right to protect and look after its own interests and its people. They simply have no right in deciding who is and who isnt allowed nuclear weapons....

yeap, the ******* English absolutely destroyed Iran in the brief period that they were in Iran. They were like a ******* disease. They came, they plundered, they killed, they stole and they left just as fast. I swear, if we ever do make a nuke, I would love to see it tested on their shitty little island.

Bro - can you let me know the week before so i can make arrangements and leave.....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom