What's new

Putin thanks India for its stand on Ukraine

keep-calm-we-got-your-back-your-back.png

Are you suggesting that there will be a protracted armed resistance in Crimea against Russia? If not, what other price are you implying?

Also, my question was what interest US and the west have in this incident, is it simply a matter of prestige, or are there real consequences for NATO and the west?

No I am not implying a price in blood and armed struggle over Crimea. Unless the Russians decide to move on Ukraine.
Perhaps Putin will be forced to make other concessions. Only time will tell us the true implications of Russia's Crimea adventure.
I have already alluded to the benefits that the US accrues from this event. NATO will be revitalized, this will bring Europe closer to the US. Other than that I can see no real US interest in Crimea.

There are very few leaders who stand for the INTEREST of there own nation & say to the rest of the world to F*** Off...............

Putin is one of them & thats why many people in India wants Modi............

Otherwise, agar hamarey current PM ki chaley toh MMS aur Pak PM key beech mey yeh baat ho..............

Nawaz Sharif - "Singhji Kashmir Pakistan Ko dedo........."
Manmohan Singh - "Theek Hai........"

Actually it would be more like:

Nawaz Sharif - "Paaji, Kashmir mainu chaiida.........to get re-elected yaar!"
Manmohan Singh - "........................."

No I am not implying a price in blood and armed struggle over Crimea. Unless the Russians decide to move on Ukraine.
Perhaps Putin will be forced to make other concessions. Only time will tell us the true implications of Russia's Crimea adventure.
I have already alluded to the benefits that the US accrues from this event. NATO will be revitalized, this will bring Europe closer to the US. Other than that I can see no real US interest in Crimea.
this is also bringing the chinese closer to the Russians
dont you think,US is stretching it more......

this is also bringing the chinese closer to the Russians
dont you think,US is stretching it more......

China can never be close to Russia. A temporary marriage of convenience is possible but the Chinese and Russians are not natural allies by any stretch of the imagination.

China can never be close to Russia. A temporary marriage of convenience is possible but the Chinese and Russians are not natural allies by any stretch of the imagination.
they are not but now its possible bcoz they share a common enemy
the chinese wont have any problem in siding with the russians
for ex-this crimean issue bought them together and its also possible in the near future

the global politics is changing

Wrong as usual the National Security Adviser is appointed by the Prime Minister of India and is expendable.
As for Russia not needing support why do you think Putin called the Indian Prime Minister?

Of course the NSA is appointed by the PM of India, the same way the PM of India is appointed by the President of India. That does not mean the President is more powerful than the PM. The prez is powerful only in Theory, in practice all the power is held by the PM.

I am sure the Head of Russia will have many things to talk with the head of India.

There are very few leaders who stand for the INTEREST of there own nation & say to the rest of the world to F*** Off...............

Putin is one of them & thats why many people in India wants Modi............

Otherwise, agar hamarey current PM ki chaley toh MMS aur Pak PM key beech mey yeh baat ho..............

Nawaz Sharif - "Singhji Kashmir Pakistan Ko dedo........."
Manmohan Singh - "Theek Hai........"
yaar tum loog b na ... itna cute tu ha Manmohan ... 10 saal tu agar katrina b president hoti tu ush k shakal b deekh deekh k tang ay jatay

He is a patient man . I believe he is the reason of giving a peaceful imagine to India .. that is why they are so strong diplomatically now.. U can hate congress for have few corrupt leaders but how is it Manmohan's flaut...

What mattered was not India's stand.
What mattered was India NOT taking a stand.

yaar tum loog b na ... itna cute tu ha Manmohan ... 10 saal tu agar katrina b president hoti tu ush k shakal b deekh deekh k tang ay jatay

He is a patient man . I believe he is the reason of giving a peaceful imagine to India .. that is why they are so strong diplomatically now.. U can hate congress for have few corrupt leaders but how is it Manmohan's flaut...
Well he stood by while India was looted by these Harward degree holding thugs. He condoned all of it. He deserves every sling of insult the media and the people are throwing at him. He bowed to the Italian Mafia and sold his country out.

They are not even remotely similar, IK pleads the terrorists to talk, Putin says talk to the gun.
well USSR didnt talk to afghans and used guns .. we all know how did it work out for them ... IK has his own point of view about bring peace ..

Well he stood by while India was looted by these Harward degree holding thugs. He condoned all of it. He deserves every sling of insult the media and the people are throwing at him. He bowed to the Italian Mafia and sold his country out.
he is a man ..Not a Good ..even the prophets committed mistakes .. anyways im not defending him .. he is ur PM ..may be u knw him better then I do .. but personally i like this guy

India needs to stand by Russia for its own good.

Taking a no stand is a dumb idea remember India have most border issue out of Asian countries.

Or else Time will tell or teach a lesson or two.

well USSR didnt talk to afghans and used guns .. we all know how did it work out for them ... IK has his own point of view about bring peace ..

he is a man ..Not a Good ..even the prophets committed mistakes .. anyways im not defending him .. he is ur PM ..may be u knw him better then I do .. but personally i like this guy
An example of a mistake that a PM can make would be taking the wrong stance on something or have maybe a flawed policy on economics and so on.

He signed papers that explicitly have the potential to implicate him in a major scam. Sonia Gandhi set up a "committee" of sycophants called the National Advisory Council (NAC), which she chaired, to "advise" the PM on national matters in effect making him a puppet for execution of her brand of politics which means doling out subsidies and appeasing minorities(her perceived votebank) at the cost of national economy.Naturally everything that worked well ( and a few things were bound to run well given the diverse polity we have in India) was attributed to her and every fault(enormous in numbers) was ascribed to him.

I can't post links but I suggest you read an article titled
"After 10 years as PM, Manmohan Singh's legacy to go down like Narasimha Rao?". Captures very accurately his "legacy".

The Indian constitution gave him the highest power in the land, what it could not give him was a spine.

Of course the NSA is appointed by the PM of India, the same way the PM of India is appointed by the President of India. That does not mean the President is more powerful than the PM. The prez is powerful only in Theory, in practice all the power is held by the PM.

You are misrepresenting facts or you lack the requisite knowledge on the subject.
The Indian President rubber stamps the person nominated for the role of Prime Minister by the party or coalition able to form a stable Government.

Back
Top Bottom