What's new

Putin Signs Into Law ‘Gay Propaganda Ban’

The Americans have been trying to export their sex revolution in other countries. Their gay agenda is actually quite subtle. They don't aim the adults with their propaganda, they actually aim the young children. Through gay under tones in their cartoons, comics, video games etc.

Just an example, I heard, sesame street, an American puppet t/v program for young children, invites openly gay practising people, on their show as guests. Also, a popular puppet character called, Elmo, from that show, was in controversy, because the puppeteer of Elmo had gay sex with one of the boys on the show. Most parents in foreign countries are unaware of what their children are watching on t/v. They just think they are watching innocent American cartoons.

PS: Also Americans have a sense of humour of how they mock people. For example, they would put homosexual rights in the same sentence with Muslim rights in it. Thus equating Muslims with Homosexuals. See what they do there?

They do it because of human rights issues because homosexuals muslims hindus and so on have all a place in the human right law that is the reason not because they want to stand the muslims with homosexuals.......
And i really think the kids didnt really care what the actors did because the character elmo wasnt gay it is a popular tv show and i really liked to watch it.

i am insisting on muslims because most of the comments praising the law here is from muslims.

But the interesting thing is nobody denies here that something like that exist in those countries but it is despied and nobody wants to see it so those people or persons should keep it to them and not shove it in our faces everytime.

Indians are some straight butt pirates. Always accepting gay things.

Indians are some straight butt pirates. Always accepting gay things.

In US, homophobes are usually seen as closet cases.

But the interesting thing is nobody denies here that something like that exist in those countries but it is despied and nobody wants to see it so those people or persons should keep it to them and not shove it in our faces everytime.
No one can change a straight man into gay by propaganda. I do not like indecency in the name of gay rights. But calling gay rights movement a propaganda and creating hysteria among general public is wrong.

Another moronic law but what can you expect from putin..
there are so many gays and lesbos who want to lead a good life, not a doble life like some criminal or thief, and you are destroying them

In US, homophobes are usually seen as closet cases.

No one can change a straight man into gay by propaganda. I do not like indecency in the name of gay rights. But calling gay rights movement a propaganda and creating hysteria among general public is wrong.
It is a law to not speak about homosexuality when children are there so i dont see a problem.

there are so many gays and lesbos who want to lead a good life, not a doble life like some criminal or thief, and you are destroying them

Nobody interferes with personal life of gay people. This law simply bans activity of LGBT groups in and around schools , kids doesn`t have to known who is gay or who is not. Or for that matter everyone else, some gay people have urge to declare their sexual orientation on loudspeakers , who cares?

BTW Valentin Yudashkin , Russian gay fashion designer , is a friend of Putin`s.

And there we have an indian troll i thaught they did become rare but i think you must go back to the zoo they miss you there.

Yeah, they are quite annoying. I hope the mods take care of them and kick them out or something..

To many trolls.

Like my friend hinduguy. :D

Russian people do not see homosexualism as a sexual orientation. Sexual oriantation - your favorite pose when you having sex with women. Homosexualism - perversion and moral decline. Orthodox Church against it and people against it.
Lukashenko - the President of Belorussia - will back criminal penalty for sodomia.
May be Putin will do the same in a few years?

It seems that Hollywood is planned for another anti-Putin color revolution.

Yep, always use the minority the represent the will of the majority.

BOWqvH-CUAAs7RW.jpg

Tilda Swinton Holds Rainbow Flag In Moscow In Defense Of Russia's Gay Community (PHOTO)

Back
Top Bottom