What's new

Putin orders Russian military to Donbass Republics as peacekeepers

Anybody with half a brain knew they'll do it, blame NATO/West now go and cry about your queen bitch probably on her last breaths hopefully.
Lol you have a problem with Britain? Last I checked Pakistan has quite good ties with Britain both historically and presently. Weird. Seems lots of russian fanboys on here. Lol

Last edited:
I underestimated Vladimir Putins stupidity. Can’t wait to revisit this in 5-10 years when NATO is even stronger and the Russian economy is in the sewer.

It will weaken Europe as well with higher energy price, making the company less competitive globally since Europe depend largely on imported gas where the price has been trippled.

I underestimated Vladimir Putins stupidity. Can’t wait to revisit this in 5-10 years when NATO is even stronger and the Russian economy is in the sewer.

No, it's Ukraine & ally's stupidity let NATO be strong it's not going to affect Russia it doesn't need to cash burn. Should've listened to Putin several years back when he said he's looking East (China) for its economy. He knows NATO & Co., aren't going to do jack shit due to nuclear scenario and only the grass is trampled, smaller nations who want to play with the big boys, when two giants go head-to-head.

They don't make politicians like they used to back in the days who had two neurons firing in their skull. (Tried with China Trade Wars and they shit didn't pan out as wanted, and you think this is going to work out as well, Lol).

I saw this coming a mile away going to make a nice profit with my UVXY options play, should turn my $ 30,000 investment into approx. $ 150,000.

It will weaken Europe as well with higher energy price, making the company less competitive globally since Europe depend largely on imported gas where the price has been trippled.

Don't try to educate these people --

Its not official but from Twitter

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 23.27.56.png

Peacekeepers like Hitler's peacekeepers in Sudetenland
Yeah very similar, same tactic different era. However it's normal and expected. I think the US,UK/western powers intelligence services already knew what Putin was preparing for this invasion long ago reason they were repeating this everyday this past weeks(eventhough some Putin fanboys on here were saying it's just the West parroting lies to make Russia look bad. Lol).
However that's how life has always been though, the strong will always prey on the weak, it has always been that way since the beginning of times and it will remain so as long as mankind inahabits planet earth. If Ukraine was big strong military power then this won't be happening in the first place.

Will Ukraine fight back?

They will I believe, but unlikely with full force.

Better consolidate to protect the remaining land.

That Dombas region has emotional ties with Russian.

This is invasion lead by romantic emotional ties of Russian IMO. No strategic and economic benefit

So invasion has begun?

Biden’s statement of “a minor incursion” maybe what the Russians are going on, even the administration walked it back.

When Biden walked back his comments, he said “If any assembled Russian units move across the Ukrainian border, that is AN INVASION, let there be no doubt at all, that if Putin makes this choice, Russia will pay a Heavy Price.”

So expect Sanctions and the markets to dip severely in tomorrow’s trading. Fill up your gas tanks because oil and gas prices are about to spike. Also, expect crypto prices to spike as ordinary Russians get ready to hedge against the fall of their currency and Russian companies look for ways to evade sanctions.

Last edited:
so now where are all the Chinese and Russian fanboys who were saying these are "Western propaganda" and "Western conspiracy theorys" of Russia invading Ukraine

tonight Russian armour is pouring into the two regions of a independent nation
Where are the brave Americans? Oh they can only threaten nations that cannot fight back like granada which had one policeman with a truncheon to defend against the 5th fleet

Back
Top Bottom