What's new

Putin orders Russian military to Donbass Republics as peacekeepers

Putin the man. Brave and decisive

More like stupid and insane. NATO will grow stronger, and the Russian economy weaker as it’s sanctioned to death. Ukrainians will despise Russia. You may see Sweden and Finland become NATO members. Expect long range US ground fires to return again to Europe. There’s very little upside here for Putin.

Finland who is neutral is now requesting NATO membership

and British military has deployed its forces to over 8 countrys in Eastern Europe

This invasion has a been great news for UK military because now £20 billion in funding has been unlocked for new weapons and expansion of bases in the East

NO other European nation took this opportunity but UK did

even US was slow to respond but UK benefitted

now watch how UK will bleed Russia dry
I am still waiting for your mighty western NATO to take on Russian soldiers on Ukraine. Stop diverting your humiliation. :enjoy:

I am still waiting for your mighty western NATO to take on Russian soldiers on Ukraine. Stop diverting your humiliation. :enjoy:

yes here is the UK defence plan and £20 billion will be spent

thanks to Russia now UK military can go into overdrive and get the weapons they wanted for years

Attachments

• Defence_Equipment_Plan_2021.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 29
Finland who is neutral is now requesting NATO membership

Finland is former Russian territory. putin is going to blow a gasket. putin: "'Big' 'bad' nato is 'threatening' Russia with Finland seeking defense."

https://1389blog.com/pix/Russia-wants-war-look-how-close-they-put-their-country-to-our-military-bases.jpg

So much for this sham meme. Russia does want to take over other countries' territory.

Anybody who posted this photo is a putin Chabad zionist shill.

Washington please surround Russia with more NATO bases for defense from this Chabad troll known as putin.

There will not be any bloodshed, they're only 'peacekeepers'

Great job Mr. Putin. Defend Russia....

Great news for UK

£20 billion in funding unlocked and huge expansion in British defence systems they have wanted for year

Attachments

• Defence_Equipment_Plan_2021.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 31
I underestimated Vladimir Putins stupidity. Can’t wait to revisit this in 5-10 years when NATO is even stronger and the Russian economy is in the sewer.

I underestimated Vladimir Putins stupidity. Can’t wait to revisit this in 5-10 years when NATO is even stronger and the Russian economy is in the sewer.

UK shipbuilding has got into overdrive

Scotland will build 5 x OPV, 8 x Type 26, 5 x Type 31 and 5 x Type 32 FFG = 24 x warships

and this is not even the final figure

also 8-12 x Type 83 DDG are forecasted to replace the 6 x Type 45 DDG

Back
Top Bottom