Putin Greets Pakistan On Pakistan day 2017

WarFariX

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
roos.PNG

Isolation at peak

@ Mr. Putin,

You would be glad to know there are people in Pakistan (PDF) who wanted to see Russian Troops in Pakistan's National Day Parade. That was partly because we wanted to burn Indians and party because Russia is deem as a growth partner in Pakistan.

Think about sending Russian contingent next year. Pakistanis will be so glad to host you on 23rd March 2018.

Actually we dint have diplomatic formalities with Russia earlier :)

So it is now coming to normal which is a good sign.
I still can't understand what's the big deal in Russia having normal diplomatic relations with Pakistan? It's not as if they are going to gift the S-500s, Su 35s, T-50 PAK FA or the Platforma-Ms to Pakistan on a platter! So I don't know why some are getting pissed off at this development of diplomatic relations between the two?

I still can't understand what's the big deal in Russia having normal diplomatic relations with Pakistan? It's not as if they are going to gift the S-500s, Su 35s, T-50 PAK FA or the Platforma-Ms to Pakistan on a platter! So I don't know why some are getting pissed off at this development of diplomatic relations between the two?
your mentioning of fancy military weapons shows even you are pissed off so only indians can explain why do you guys are getting hyper?? and above all why you always imagine these weapons??

Back
Top Bottom