What's new

Putin Greets Pakistan On Pakistan day 2017

Putin is busy cutting a deal with trump. The look on pakistani faces will be priceless
why would putin and trumps deals have anything to do with pakistan ? they are both sovereign nations can do what they like

if Putin cuts a deal with Trump sanctions will be removed. at that point he does not care much about Pakistan or India
i think you need a reality check
neither trump nor Putin care for pakistan or india with or without a deal or sanctions

Use is using India as a country that may or may not be able to stand up to china one day

Russia is using pakistan for its own benefits as a new partner to trade with when Russia is getting the worse sanctions in the past 2 decades

if Putin cuts a deal with Trump sanctions will be removed. at that point he does not care much about Pakistan or India

Putin is not stupid. He can see what west is doing around its neighbor. Georgia, Ukraine, and Turkey. Its not about sanctions, its about Russian national security and freedom to have access to trade routes.

Trump-Putin deal or lack of it is not important in regional context. All eyes are on what Trump and Xi comes up with. Any trade deal on give and take basis, will no doubt give China free hand in Asia, which will result in end of the game scenario for India.

I still can't understand what's the big deal in Russia having normal diplomatic relations with Pakistan? It's not as if they are going to gift the S-500s, Su 35s, T-50 PAK FA or the Platforma-Ms to Pakistan on a platter! So I don't know why some are getting pissed off at this development of diplomatic relations between the two?
Your idea of having diplomatic relations with a big country is if you get truck loads of weapons and other stuff???? Strange but the fact is having relations with a neighbour country doesnt means pissing off any one.Sheeesh some indians are worth wasting time talking or listening.

Back
Top Bottom