What's new

Putin declines to host China’s future premier

I am looking at China. Not Shanghai, bEIJING.....

Looking at Qingdao, Nanjing, ....

Why Facebook is banned in China?
Why is BBC , tweeter, heck even many words are censored in Google?
Why foreigners are not allowed to visit Tibet?

Well I think I am happy with my Mumbai. atleast I am not caged. I AM FREE :D:wave:

Facebook, tweeter, youtube are banned to protect local companies. Google get busted from time to time, for the same reason I believe. BBC/CNN are not blocked. I think Chinese government are pretty smart on this. Now all the matching Chinese companies like Tencent QQ, Sina Weibo, Youku, Baidu are full fledged. This has already been discussed by some western journalist living in China.

No one in China really miss Facebook, tweeter. Foreigners feel inconvenience and believe this is huge deal for Chinese as well.

Foreigner can visit Tibet for most of the time. Even if they cannot, what's the big deal for Chinese? And shouldn't China make the call whether foreigners can visit China or not?

why facebook banned in China? each one of the Chinese write their own story. one says it was CIA database, another says to protect local company...soon another one comes tells us another story...as if we all have flowers in our ears and whatever the junk they say everybody believes..propaganda made them not to think realistic :lol::lol:

do you see why they are inventing stories of their own :lol:

because not only facebook, even their day to today is in CCP's control..but they can not accept that fact..shame on them..life is about freedom..live like a king..unfortunately for chinese friends that is not possible in their lives..neither possible in the distant future..they just have to live caged slave life...:frown:

but here on the internet..they try sarcasm, they throw insults, they use cheap language...because that is the only way they can live without going into depression...:lol::lol:

what a pity lives :lol::lol:

But Baidu is not an organ of the CCP at all...Nope...Absolutely not...:lol:

Facebook =/= google. Google is not banned.

I'm sure Americans trust a Leviathan government with their true names, age, address, photographs, political and religious beliefs, thought patterns, habits and real time location. Heard its useful for hunting down those who don't pay the 1/3 leviathan tax.

I trust the CPC enough to give them my search parameters and no more.

why facebook banned in China? each one of the Chinese write their own story. one says it was CIA database, another says to protect local company...soon another one comes tells us another story...as if we all have flowers in our ears and whatever the junk they say everybody believes..propaganda made them not to think realistic :lol::lol:

do you see why they are inventing stories of their own :lol:

because not only facebook, even their day to today is in CCP's control..but they can not accept that fact..shame on them..life is about freedom..live like a king..unfortunately for chinese friends that is not possible in their lives..neither possible in the distant future..they just have to live caged slave life...:frown:

but here on the internet..they try sarcasm, they throw insults, they use cheap language...because that is the only way they can live without going into depression...:lol::lol:

what a pity lives :lol::lol:

what's to say they're not correct simultaneously?

do you really believe what you write?

why facebook banned in China? each one of the Chinese write their own story.

That's the point, there's no single story here and people are all second-guessing and giving their own opinions. Chinese government rather want people to believe it is for political control so it won't become a WTO dispute. It seems that no one know the truth other than Indian members. :)

And BTW this is no my story, it is given by Telegraph Beijing reporter Peter Foster.

And why not having facebook means pity lives? Here's an excellent piece your fellow citizen wrote recently, wake up please:
India's China Blog: India v/s China: We've got Facebook! What've you got?

I like how Indians get excited because Putin can't schedule for a meeting with Li.

This has nothing to do with relationship between the two nation and Putin has recently visited China.

How is India supposed to develop it's economy if it's people lack coherent and logical reasoning skills.

Why is this such a big issue? After all Putin is a politician who has recently faced substantial dissent and large scale protests on his home turf. If he has asked for more time to set his house in order before meeting a future head of state, I don't think he is asking for too much. I am sure the forthcoming elections weigh heavily on his mind. I am also sure that the Chinese leader understands this too. Nothing much to be read into this.

Back
Top Bottom