What's new

Putin dares Turkey to test Russia’s air defences in Syria

Atta boy, don't let it dry. I admire your determination to keep that Russian weiner hard and stiff :)

I find it funny how those Soviet era junks have to pass through Bosphorus. Don't you? Those would be destroyed along with their SAM within hours if sht hits the fan. Deploying S-400 within the range of Turkish artillery and sending a tincan right onto our laps through Turkey to indimidate us. That's nice :)

Turkmens are safe and sound in Turkey, living in much better conditions than an avarage Chinese iPhone slave. Those who are in Syria are the volunteered ones who wish to make Kebab out of Russian pilots. Other than them, they are all welcomed in Turkey.

The bottomline: Since the shooting down, Russia did nothing but consntantly bitching and crying about Turkey, hence further embarrassing itself infront of the whole world.

You should question the Russian balls instead of the Turkish ones since Russia is the one who now has 2 less aircraft along with their pilots.

Why doesn't Turkey have enough balls to shoot down those Russian planes bombing your Turkmen and bombing your oil trade with ISIS?

I'll tell you why.

The Turkish Air Force is petrified. Turkey used to violate Syrian air space on a consistent basis and now Turkish balls have shrunk because the S-400 is deployed in Syria. S-400 is covering a significant part of Turkey and can wipe out your ENTIRE air force.

Turkey is utterly helpless knowing Russia just killed off your Turkmens, bombed the oil trucks and making sure Assad wins.

What is that despot Erdogan going to do about it son? :lol:

For your info Russia is still bombing your Turkmen close to your border where they have been bombing earlier . why cant you dare shoot them again ? you guys know that the S-400 will put a missile right inside your turkey @ss if you press the trigger from you F-16

Ok bitch now try entering the Syrian air space if you have balls

Ignorance... :)
Since it has started Turkey didn't directly involved the war inside Syria, It has nothing to do with Russia or Galactic Empire. We supported FSA. We shot Russians down because it violated our airspace and Turkmens within FSA holding strong against ASSAD regime. Required weapons have been supplied to them. By bombing civillians and mosques Russia is tryng to heal its as.sburnt :)

Who is gonna take you serious anymore Putin?
I think he degraded himself to the enjoyment of the circle jerk of his cheap propaganda channels and online trolls.
He seems to be very angry that someone challenged his superpower play while he can do absolutely nothing about it, the badass image gone forever, no tiger hunting picture in the world is gonna save it. :(

Lets see...

Turkey shot down 2 Russian bombers and Turkmen killed a defenceless Russian pilot parachuting down.

Since that point...

1. Russia deployed the S-400 covering pretty much all of Syria and covering large parts of Turkey.
2. Deployed the Moskva cruiser providing air defences to Russian planes.
3. Deployed advanced fighter jets to the Syrian air base.
4. Deployed a submarine which has started bombing.
5. Wiped out the entire Turkmen race in about 72 hours with Turkey utterly helpless.
6. Bombed the oil trading trucks between Turkey and ISIS thus shutting down one of Turkey's biggest income sources.
7. Assad is now retaking positions previously under ISIS control.
8. Turkish Air Force no longer come even close to Syrian air space for fear of getting shot down.
9. Turkey's pipe dream of toppling Assad has gone down the drain.

Since that shooting down, Russia has significantly increased their military presence, wiped out an entire Turkmen race and made sure Assad will stay in power.

Where have those Turkish balls gone now? :lol:

While Russia was doing all this, was there any response from NATO?

Where have those Turkish balls gone now? :lol:

Aw come on, now don't be a spoilsport. they used those balls to use a slingshot and downed the two aircrafts. Now obviously they don't have them anymore ..... lol

Turkmens are safe and sound in Turkey, living in much better conditions than an avarage Chinese iPhone slave.

The slaves have become Daenerys Targaryen my friend. Poor iPhone slaves have in their poverty managed to have the biggest forex reserves and economic muscles for the next few decades .... poor slaves .. no education and no idea what to do with the money .. so they simply are buying into something called industries in all major and minor countries .. owning quite a few of them ... I agree, the Turks are in a better position than the average Chinese, who is still toiling!!

The amount of Armor and jets Russia can throw at turkey would not stand more than 3-6 days in front of Russian onslaught. Georgians are still picking up the pieces, even today.

I can read, write and Speak: Armenian, Russian, Ukrainian & English. :lol:

That's why your pilot didn't understand our warnings and blew up in the sky... Learn the fvcking language :lol:

In return, we've bomb shit out of the Turkmen Terrorist who killed our Pilot and will continue doing it with immunity. You can watch them silently been send to...

Let the right time come, we'll have a bigger avenge for downing the SU Bomber which didn't pose any threat to Turkey.

Other day, I was referred as some German Member, Indian and now Armenian. :rofl:

It's clear now you are an armenian bitching around for russian coock. Russia could teach some English to their airmen maybe they could be alive now.

In the meantime, pray for the plight of Turkmen Terrorist whom death warrant was signed by Turkey by downing SU Bomber. :wave:

Last edited:
It's clear now you are an armenian bitching around for russian coock. Russia could teach some English to their airmen maybe they could be alive now.

No, I didn't.
I dont care what you did or didnt....so Shoooo...keep moving on. ( I did not tag you!)

Putin looks like he wants to escalate, by shooting down several Turkish jets.

Of course Turkey is now completely avoiding Syrian air space. Whereas previously they freely sent their jets into Syria, now they are holding back for dear life.

Erdogan won't back down either, if his reputation is to be believed. Russians are counting on exactly that, it will give them any justification they need to carry out full military operations.

After all, "the other side shot first". That's the best justification you can ask for.

Of course Turkey is now completely avoiding Syrian air space. Whereas previously they freely sent their jets into Syria, now they are holding back for dear life.

Can you give one example when did Turkey send jets into Syrian airspace?

Back
Top Bottom