What's new

Putin Bans Head Scarfs in schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand whats the issue with head scarves.. Veils I understand should be banned, but Headscarves ???

They are fearing fundamentalism but I do also think fundamentalism should be uprooted. The problem I see here is some Muslim women won't prefer education if they are not permitted head scarf and this is why it should be permitted. Fundamentalism is not welcomed and it never was in past. All fundamentalists failed to fulfill their agenda,may be most successful was Hitler.

As well as they do not wear those full covered ugly fugly, I think it should be fine. That whole body with faced totally covered ugly tomb things, that should be a No-No for sure.

Totally agree. I don't mind the head scarves at all. I don't agree with Putin here. But those tents and anything that covers the face should be a big no no, not just at schools but in any modern society.

Why Turkey didn't go for Italy war!! A joke. Why the warriors of dark ages of Frank ancestors were brought Christianity! France is not Christian by will, but by greed. Dark age warriors could do anything and their brutality is well known. Some are in Jews Museums. I hope you got Jew museum in US. Sovereign one will come soon. Hope so.

Very very good move....religion should not be allowed in schools and colleges....carry you faith not religion to school and collage....

Very very good move....religion should not be allowed in schools and colleges....carry you faith not religion to school and collage....

Would you support it if they decide to ban Sikh Turbans?

Totally agree. I don't mind the head scarves at all. I don't agree with Putin here. But those tents and anything that covers the face should be a big no no, not just at schools but in any modern secular society.

What do you say about bikini?

Why Turkey didn't go for Italy war!! A joke. Why the warriors of dark ages of Frank ancestors were brought Christianity! France is not Christian by will, but by greed. Dark age warriors could do anything and their brutality is well known. Some are in Jews Museums. I hope you got Jew museum in US. Sovereign one will come soon. Hope so.

Jew museum? Are you retarded...or just stupid.

he he Kobi where do you read this bogus claims ? Please google Erastothenes and Aryabhatta and their opinion about the Earth's shape. You would be pleasantly surprised. Aryabhatta also calculated the circumference of the Earth and you cant calculate circumference of a flat object ;)

EDIT : Looks like your second claim was also a bogus one.

2 nd EDIT : Looks like two guys thanked you for those bogus claims. lol

Well, don't get me wrong. Red indians invented america before colombus, but that doesn't count. Europe was getting its knowledge from spain and Palerm0, not india. Most probably muslims learnt it from indians! I don't deny that. And for my second claim, i am quoting researchers mostly american professors. I didn't know about Toledo, its from their interviews i came to learn about it.

Tell your Sikhs in India to remove Turbans and stop carrying Khanjars. :cheesy:

Well, don't get me wrong. Red indians invented america before colombus, but that doesn't count. Europe was getting its knowledge from spain and Palerm0, not india. Most probably muslims learnt it from indians! I don't deny that. And for my second claim, i am quoting researchers mostly american professors. I didn't know about Toledo, its from their interviews i came to learn about it.
It was well known the earth was a globe...Colombus under estimated the size...and most knew it...and thought he would die at sea. The reason he gets credit for the "discovery," was that is when exchange of goods and ideas started. The Norse had been there earlier (and of course the "indians")....but nothing came of it. After Colombus the western hemisphere was integrated in the world economy etc.

What gate of Rome did the Turks march through? A few Greeks...never Romans.

The Byzantine Empire was considered at the time and still is considered today as the successor state of the Roman Empire. It is taught as such right here in the US so it doesn't matter if Rome was their capital or not. Also the Ottomans did get close to the Rome in fact close enough that the Pope was making plans to run, there was a thread about that right here on this forum and you commented on that one as well.

WTH does that sentence even mean ? Invented ? And please, i am extremely interested in your American professor quotes about what Columbus learned from the great minds of the Religion of Peace. Do post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom