What's new

Purpose of S-400 and Rafale is to hit Pakistani aircraft inside Pakistani air space

Modi shall thank his friends in Pakistan's ruling gang. Without their help you would not have reached to this point.

Pakistanis smashed you in broad day light, and your response was amraam dodger bages.
Smashed us by dropping bombs in the jungle half of which didn't even explode.

Smashed us by returning our pilot who had crossed miles into ur controlled territory after 3 days and in brand new suit.

Smashed us by firing 4 costly AMRAAMs at DMax range to avoid Su30 interception which didn't of course didn't hit Su30s at such long range.
PAF f16s shd have waited to for the Su30 to come closer before firing their AMMRAAM but I guess they paniced too early.

Most hilarious part was PAF couldn't locate Indian Mig21 before it was 20 Kms into Pakistan airspace. You know when the missile struck the Mig21, it was hit on the tail portion indicating that he was on his way out when he got shot down, still the mig21 wreckage fall 20km inside Azad kashmir, imagine the distance mig21 had entered into Azad kashmir.

Smashed us by returning our pilot who had crossed miles into ur controlled territory after 3 days and in brand new suit.

Smashed us by firing 4 costly AMRAAMs at DMax range to avoid Su30 interception which didn't of course didn't hit Su30s at such long range.
PAF f16s shd have waited to for the Su30 to come closer before firing their AMMRAAM but I guess they paniced too early.

Most hilarious part was PAF couldn't locate Indian Mig21 before it was 20 Kms into Pakistan airspace. You know when the missile struck the Mig21, it was hit on the tail portion indicating that he was on his way out when he got shot down, still the mig21 wreckage fall 20km inside Azad kashmir, imagine the distance mig21 had entered into Azad kashmir.
😂 World didn't buy your logic, were your Vedic MAHAN mig21 had a some kind of cloaking device that PAF ground based AESA/ erieye ànd f-16's radars didn't detected your invisible MAHAN mig 21

Ànd if your mighty MAHAN RAPTOR OF THE EAST hadn't any duty to intercept intruders than tell me what's the Job of your RAPTOR OF THE EAST 😂😂😂

Sorry to say dude your disease has no cure and you're brainwashed by your govt military 😂😂😂

Im saying the army reveals whatever it wants whenever it wants
Why you are so confirmed that's these toys are in Pakistan?? These rumors begin to surface last year and its take time for China to manufacture may be these are in manufacturing process

Wtf you talking about?

The h4 and REK were intentionally guided to not hit your bases. That was to rub it in that you missed unintentionally. Have some humility man. There is footage showing our pilot making the H4 veer off course on purpose

Half of them didnt explode? All of them exploded. Where are the other unexploded bombs. Knowing ur media, you wouldve plastered it all over the internet.

We returned your pilot because he was of no use to us. Also to bring about peace. We dont have a war mongering govt unlike yours.

Where did you get 4 amraams from? We only fired 2 and that wasnt at DMAX range. Max range of the amraam is 105km

Anyways. We jammed ur su30mki radars that day. Just ask ur bs dhanoa about why their radars offered no firing solution.

And abhinandans mig 21 was being tracked all the way. Our pilot made it sure he crossed the loc so we can display the war trophy we got.
Why you are so confirmed that's these toys are in Pakistan?? These rumors begin to surface last year and its take time for China to manufacture may be these are in manufacturing process
Ask @PanzerKiel

Wtf you talking about?

The h4 and REK were intentionally guided to not hit your bases. That was to rub it in that you missed unintentionally. Have some humility man. There is footage showing our pilot making the H4 veer off course on purpose

Half of them didnt explode? All of them exploded. Where are the other unexploded bombs. Knowing ur media, you wouldve plastered it all over the internet.

We returned your pilot because he was of no use to us. Also to bring about peace. We dont have a war mongering govt unlike yours.

Where did you get 4 amraams from? We only fired 2 and that wasnt at DMAX range. Max range of the amraam is 105km

Anyways. We jammed ur su30mki radars that day. Just ask ur bs dhanoa about why their radars offered no firing solution.

And abhinandans mig 21 was being tracked all the way. Our pilot made it sure he crossed the loc so we can display the war trophy we got.

Ask @PanzerKiel
He just gave a hint not saying that these are in Pakistan lol

Pak airforce is in the weakest position like it or not we cannot count on china alone we need S 400 as well if not than S 350 vityaz must be bought our airfirces uses spada and ly 80 but they r medium ranged SAM systems we need smaal ir defence with few medium ranged and with it two types of long range sam systems

XR-SAM of 350 km is under development, will complement the S-400s already purchased in huge numbers.

There is a reason why peoples call you pajeets, you guys are shameless :lol:

Hope India will help Imran Khan to get nominated for peace prize.
@Windjammer
During Kargil we didn't have BVR, and I heard the same argument. That suppress, save/dodge and then engage. So, practically, could we beat IAF during Kargil?

Also, What kind of SEAD do you think wd serve best? Swarming or JSOWs (with munition and as aircraft decoys), CM with cluster bombs or electronic? Particularly against S-400!!

I bet S-400 radars cannot communicate with other Indian radars. So to early detect anything, IA should turn S-400 detection radar, which can give away the location of S-400 system.

I think you have not came across the video evidence of Pakistan's H-4 being diverted from it's target in mid course of it's flight.
PAF commanded air superiority on the day, in the end it was a political decision by Imran Khan, which transformed swift retort to swift farewell.
Even the release of Abhinandan was done in violation of set PoW exchange process.

Hope India will help Imran Khan to get nominated for peace prize.

I think you have not came across the video evidence of Pakistan's H-4 being diverted from it's target in mid course of it's flight.
PAF commanded air superiority on the day, in the end it was a political decision by Imran Khan, which transformed swift retort to swift farewell.
Even the release of Abhinandan was done in violation of set PoW exchange process.
I saw that. I was talking about enemy air defence and its suppression. I don't think IA air defence saw and tracked PAF on that day.

I was referring to suppression of S-400 and how to overwhelm/overcome it through SEAD (Suppression of enemy air defence). Be it by swarming, digitally, ECM, Cluster munition, JSOW (both as decoys and bombs), etc. US uses JSOW as decoys. These machines can mimic aircraft speed, signature, etc Enemy air defence start tracking it and get detected.

Why do all pakistanis think India will be just defending itself while pakistan will be firing cruise missiles ?

Their will be a barrage of brahmos on all major military establishments in Pakistan if pakistan fires a cruise missile .

What will save pakistan from them ?

S 400 along with all elements of our layered BMD will ensure the safety of our strategic assets while we attack.
I wanna laugh at the Brahmos comment,but I also wanna ask the Pakistanis
"Hey,how ARE you gonna shoot them down,he's right.You haven't bought a long range system yet,this whole thing's been going on for decades!"

Back
Top Bottom