What's new

Purpose of S-400 and Rafale is to hit Pakistani aircraft inside Pakistani air space

What is the ciost of each missile of S400? Pak could learn from Hamas fire cheap miissiles
and let the Indians empty the S400. This will cost India alot and then fire a Raad cruise missile
at it.
Why do all pakistanis think India will be just defending itself while pakistan will be firing cruise missiles ?

Their will be a barrage of brahmos on all major military establishments in Pakistan if pakistan fires a cruise missile .

What will save pakistan from them ?

S 400 along with all elements of our layered BMD will ensure the safety of our strategic assets while we attack.

1630091667322.png

Why do all pakistanis think India will be just defending itself while pakistan will be firing cruise missiles ?

Their will be a barrage of brahmos on all major military establishments in Pakistan if pakistan fires a cruise missile .

S 400 along with all elements of our layered BMD will ensure the safety of our strategic assets while we attack.
Yes you're right dude but brahmos is not invisible ànd invincible missiles it can be intercepted we have HQ 16/ ly80 to intercept supersonic missiles

TH

The question is not the capabilities of tech and frame, but the ones who are gonna use them in real scenarios
27 Feb the had better options too but they failed to properly utilize them
Pakistanis making way too much out of 30 minutes skirmish on 27 th Feb.
Real war between India and Pakistan will last bit longer than that.

I dont understand why your brahmos (discount yakhont) is a superweapon. Its a standard supersonic cruise missile. The ly80 is capable of intercepting it at ranges of 12km+. The HQ9 can intercept it at 25km+. The raad 2 is stealth alcm with terrain hugging ability making it harder to intercept. And in case of if a brahmos is launched against us, then be prepared to fend off 100s of babur cruise missile attacks on ur FOBs and airfields.

Last edited:
No more than 15 -20 minutes ànd both countries Will be destroyed
I dont understand why your brahmos (discount yakhont) is a superweapon. Its a standard supersonic cruise missile. The ly80 is capable of intercepting it at ranges of 20km+. The HQ9 can intercept it at 125km+. The raad 2 is stealth alcm with terrain hugging ability making it harder to intercept. And in case of if a brahmos is launched against us, then be prepared to fend off 100s of babur cruise missile attacks on ur FOBs and airfields.
Don't tell him truth brother ànd for HQ 9 supersonic cruise missiles interceptions has much less range than that I would like to say in between 50 to 90 km is more accurate guesstimate

Hamas rockets cost between $300 to 800 dollars each and Iron dome missiles cost
between 50,000 to 100,000 each. What is the price Indians are paying for S400 missiles?

Pak could make cheap Hamas style missiles to empty the S400, this wiill raise the cost of war
for India.

Hamas rockets cost between $300 to 800 dollars each and Iron dome missiles cost
between 50,000 to 100,000 each. What is the price Indians are paying for S400 missiles?

Pak could make cheap Hamas style missiles to empty the S400, this wiill raise the cost of war
for India.
There will be other ways to defeat their God S-400 like saturation attacks by cruise missiles ànd Smart munitions/ suicide drones like Harpy which is cloned and improve by China, electronic jamming if we will buy latest electronic jamming equipment by Turkey etc etc

Indians seem to be suffering from chronic phenomenon of, what is called in Punjabi "Mootar Hushiyari", that is urine-induced erection. Erection ends with the discharge of urine. :lol: :lol:

After reading the posts from experts here, I take it that India just wasted tons of money on systems that will not work against Pakistan.

Is there anything that can work against the juggernaut call Pakistan?

On PDF, If India buys anything it is automatically validated as inferior. I hope my fellow countrymen know when to stop waking up people who are pretending to be asleep.

After reading the posts from experts here, I take it that India just wasted tons of money on systems that will not work against Pakistan.

On PDF, If India buys anything it is automatically validated as inferior. I hope my fellow countrymen know when to stop waking up people who are pretending to be asleep.
Its not about technology or something but you have bad tactics and strategies that's why your equipment makes worst

atleast what you are saying ....has been proved recently in Afghanistan...

Yes. You are right. Next one would be of 35 (30 + 5) minutes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom