What's new

Purpose of S-400 and Rafale is to hit Pakistani aircraft inside Pakistani air space

its high. not low.
just look at the design. its not stealth.
Mister earth is round not flat any missile flying 10-20 meters high would not be visible on radar because of earth's curvature and even when they are detected it's already too late for them to intercept prime example of this is iranian missile attach on armaco in saudi arabia, THAAD's were defending the said area and couldn't even detect those irani missiles and raad is on a whole different league compared to irani missiles. And being stealth does not matters unless the missile is flying low. The s400 will get wrecked by babur and raad cruise missiles.

As soon as the S-400 Moves to 200km near IB they will be earmarked for distruction..we will have exact location through humint..we will know what are the shift timings and who lives where and how many kids if married they have..we will even know when they go to Bathroom.

move them near border approximately 200km...then see Raad Mk 2 & 3 and Raptor III smoking it out..i have not even included SRBM Ghaznavi yet..which is upgraded for the job.

By the way ...try shooting down a JF17/Mirage at 300km range inside Pakistan with 40N6E ...what a joke!

Pakistan Airforce has updated herself to engage exactly S400 SAM System most dangerous envelope
250 km (48N6 missile)
120 km (9M96E2 missile)
40 km (9M96E missile

Now remember what we have on mirages? Raad Mk 1/Mk 2/Mk 3, Raptor I/2/3..to start with..
Raptor 3?, has PAF inducted them?

As a policy I avoid engaging with filth like you.
Because idiots like you are full of hot air but will have no substance or proof to back up their tall claims. But for a change let's dissect your post.

1. Show me one video , where it shows that an Indian Su 30 has been shot down. Or Show me one video/picture of its wreckage or it 2 Pilots. Etc Anything that proves beyond doubt that a Su 30 was shot down.

2. Also please show where PAF has proven that all PAF jets with all serial numbers are active.

Now don't run away, these are your claims..prove them... don't give me your assumption based on circumstantial evidence.. give irrefutable proof of your claims.
Show a video or pic proof of f16 shot down. and one thing explain what mi17 was doing in contested airspace with its beacon off???

Back
Top Bottom