What's new

Purpose of S-400 and Rafale is to hit Pakistani aircraft inside Pakistani air space

People need to understand that SEAD is a doctrine that PAF is well trained for
@Windjammer
During Kargil we didn't have BVR, and I heard the same argument. That suppress, save/dodge and then engage. So, practically, could we beat IAF during Kargil?

Also, What kind of SEAD do you think wd serve best? Swarming or JSOWs (with munition and as aircraft decoys), CM with cluster bombs or electronic? Particularly against S-400!!

I bet S-400 radars cannot communicate with other Indian radars. So to early detect anything, IA should turn S-400 detection radar, which can give away the location of S-400 system.

Don't tell him truth brother ànd for HQ 9 supersonic cruise missiles interceptions has much less range than that I would like to say in between 50 to 90 km is more accurate guesstimate
Yea im wrong about my figures.

Ly80 is somewhere around 12km for CM where as the base Hq9 is around 20-25km for CM and BM.

Appatently Pak army AD is procuring the FD2000B/HQ9B with a 300km range. So i would put the cm interception range roughly around ur figures as well.
After reading the posts from experts here, I take it that India just wasted tons of money on systems that will not work against Pakistan.

Is there anything that can work against the juggernaut call Pakistan?

On PDF, If India buys anything it is automatically validated as inferior. I hope my fellow countrymen know when to stop waking up people who are pretending to be asleep.
Nope. Wrong. We are just saying we have counters. We dont underestimate the s400 threat. Its a good system. Its just that.. It isnt the best

Hamas rockets cost between $300 to 800 dollars each and Iron dome missiles cost
between 50,000 to 100,000 each. What is the price Indians are paying for S400 missiles?

Pak could make cheap Hamas style missiles to empty the S400, this wiill raise the cost of war
for India.
man Israelis were going bankrupt for those Iron dome missiles so much that they asked US to give them billions in aides, but for that to work you will need guided short range ballistic missiles something like Fateh class missile actually i think Iran did just that and built hypersonic missiles just to hit THAAD radars i have the image of its test.

Israel will ask the U.S. for $1 billion in additional emergency military aid this week, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told "Fox and Friends" on Tuesday and Israeli officials confirmed.

Why it matters: Israeli officials say the aid is needed to replenish the Iron Dome aerial defense system and to purchase munitions

1630101214600.png

1630101736477.png

Last edited:
Appatently Pak army AD is procuring the FD2000B/HQ9B with a 300km range. So i would put the cm interception range roughly around ur figures as well.
These just rumors that's we are buying FD2000B/HQ9B, no confirmation so far, not from official source or from senior or Professional members here on PDF

These just rumors that's we are buying FD2000B/HQ9B, no confirmation so far, not from official source or from senior or Professional members here on PDF
Im pretty sure i saw some members here confirm it. Hold on. Ill link it if i can find it

man Israeli were going bankrupt for those Iron dome missiles so much that they asked US to give them billions in aides, but for that to work you will need guided short range ballistic missiles something like fateh class missile actually i think Iran did just that and built hypersonic missiles just to hit THAAD radars i have the image of its test.

Israel will ask the U.S. for $1 billion in additional emergency military aid this week, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told "Fox and Friends" on Tuesday and Israeli officials confirmed.

Why it matters: Israeli officials say the aid is needed to replenish the Iron Dome aerial defense system and to purchase munitions

View attachment 773614

View attachment 773618
seems photoshopped

Im pretty sure i saw some members here confirm it. Hold on. Ill link it if i can find it

Both are just rumors bro, and we know how our media on defense matters, so i take these posts as rumors not as a confirmation, FD2000 /HQ9B is a big and giant air defense system if we still don't have of its pics so i doubted its claim that we are buying FD2000/HQ9B

or may be deal was done and they are still not arrived in Pakistan

Both are just rumors bro, and we know how our media on defense matters, so i take these posts as rumors not as a confirmation, FD2000 /HQ9B is a big and giant air defense system if we still don't have of its pics so i doubted its claim that we are buying FD2000/HQ9B

or may be deal was done and they are still not arrived in Pakistan
Perhaps deal is done and they have arrived.

If they arrived where are they??, it not a small AD system can't able to hide anywhere?? if deployed somewhere in Pakistan then we should have pics of it???
The army can hide it if it wants too. Remember the vt4? It was speculation that turned into truth. Yet they werent any pics of it.

Back
Top Bottom