What's new

Purchasing Wakhan District

Should Pakisan purchase Wakhan from the Taliban?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so someone from jungles of Bihar calls me an Afghan, ok thanks f Balochistan is Afghanistan then sure thing that must be then.

You people still have not learnt any lesson. The punishment must be severe this time. Our good boys are about to reach Kabul. May the civil war never end there. By the time afghanis are done killing each other, they will forgot about Balochistan.

Already more than 90% of Afghanistan is under Taliban's control. It will be 100% in another month once US leaves completely.

This merger should have happened back in the 1990s.

At least this time we should not make the same mistake.
Tribes in erstwhile FATA are out of control, Balochistan is simmering and you want to absorb Afghanistan. Kindly look at ground realities before sharing items from your wish list that would never come true.

You don't know jack shit about Pakistan. Army in FATA have everyone, not local tribals. Even freaking sindhi hindus have died there in operation. Like I said worry about Kabul now and forgot about Balochistan. 1000x more afghanis will get killed in coming months then what their sponsored terrorists like BLA/TTP will kill in Pakistan. If you want to continue like this then go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one is out of control, everyone demands justice and equal development, no one is anti Pak.

Once Taliban have taken control of Afghanistan, i reckon it would be the perfect moment to purchase the Wakhan district and amalgamate it with KPK which will give Pakistan a direct access to Tajikistan.

View attachment 764453

Area size = 11,258 km2 ( For reference AJK is around 13,297 km2 )
Population = under 20k

View attachment 764459

What do you guys think?
It's like a chicken neck corridor of India. For a country like afghanistan it's even harder to keep in future.
We must make it part of Pakistan to make indians in check ,they have a base in Tajikistan. Also for trade purposes it's good.

No I am not wrong, why because 99.9% didn’t support the insurgents hence the military had some success, if the general population supported the insurgents then military had no chance.

As I said the only success that some modern Pakistanis can claim is that of Ranjit Singh unless they can see themselves as British aswell then claim that too, otherwise zilch to show.

While us the sons of khushal and other heroes can accept we lost a few but we won majority, but for sure no Dhirs & no ranjit will ever make it to Kabul.
For 70 plus years they couldn’t liberate Kashmir, got whopped and lost half the country, killed own people, tortured own people and had foreign bases and drones to kill own people.

I don’t think so mate, they realised that themselves better business is DHA and golf clubs.
We have been banging you afghan a**** for 70 years and there is nothing you can do about that except taking refuge in history when pakistan was not even a thing!

i am not in favor of purchasing or capturing Wakhan corridor, it is difficult territory, how can we manage it, hum se apna mulk tu sambhala nahi ja raha, nia illaqa purchase kerne ki suggestion de rahe hain PDFiers lol

You don't know jack shit about Pakistan. Army in FATA have everyone, not local tribals. Even freaking sindhi hindus have died there in operation. Like I said worry about Kabul now and forgot about Balochistan. 1000x more afghanis will get killed in coming months then what their sponsored terrorists like BLA/TTP will kill in Pakistan. If you want to continue like this then go ahead.

You can come and visit and you will see check points manned by locals, you can even see on YouTube where army itself says that, all check points are manned by locals.

Sensitive area sensitive issue, will lead to more violence and divisions, army is not stupid like you.

As the post-WW2 geo-political system is collapsing, the sky is the limit....

Let $ weaken further....

You can come and visit and you will see check points manned by locals, you can even see on YouTube where army itself says that, all check points are manned by locals.

Sensitive area sensitive issue, will lead to more violence and divisions, army is not stupid like you.

Army isn't stupid to leave FATA in the hands of tribals now. You are delusional. For your information fence on Pak-Afghan border is 90% complete. Its will be guarded by army. Just like operation to drive out terrorists was done by army. And army isn't made of tribals. You are probably thinking about FC which is different from army.

you're spreading hate brother, no one want to divide Afghanistan or take a part of it, mostly baloch is disguise by their traitor leaders and they are very poor, so you give some money or ration so they can give a statement or do struggle against govt and as for Pushtoons they are disguise by fake terrorist mullah/drug lords

And Pakistan has in no position to purchase or capture any part of Afghanistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Mullah you won’t get past Attock, to All us Residents of KPK & Baluchistan see that place as holy, so you keep dreaming about scar rifle & halwa puri and forget this dream.

You might think of that place as holy, but don't put us all in the same basket.

you're spreading hate brother, no one want to divide Afghanistan or take a part of it, mostly baloch is disguise by their traitor leaders and they are very poor, so you give some money or ration so they can give a statement or do struggle against govt and as for Pushtoons they are disguise by fake terrorist mullah/drug lords

And Pakistan has in no position to purchase or capture any part of Afghanistan

I am spreading hate, please point out anything hateful that I have said.

I believe you will find the hate is not where you are looking at, just because we don’t agree with their point of view, they call us afghans, attachment to young boys etc etc.

so please do see who spewed hate and who has been calm and stated facts.

But then again I don’t expect that from you, not that I care.

I don't care much for pashtoon tradition. The khan's we have had in power, Ayub, Yahya Imran have been awful. That is the pashtoon tradition I have witnessed

Thats probably coz you must care about the tradition of keema naan
You wrong their bud, Same thing was said about Tribal area’s before WoT. Guess what, it took few weeks for a modern Army to stretch FATA until all its holes where visible. If PA want to enter Kabul, it’s matters of hours with mechanized units and AirPower.

We just witnessed the end of 2 decades long occupation by the world's most powerful military, didn't you learn anything from that?

Back
Top Bottom