What's new

Purchasing Wakhan District

Should Pakisan purchase Wakhan from the Taliban?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You might think of that place as holy, but don't put us all in the same basket.

Look it was a figure of speech, am sure you want to see peace, prosperity just like me, like prevaiz khattak said, it pains us if the guy who drops on this side or that side of line is the same.

That doesn’t mean we want to be afghans, we are happy in what we are, we are Pakistanis but still get called Afghans if we question something.

I am not putting you in same basket nor can you do the same to me, even though we may be the same we are individuals, different thoughts.

I am spreading hate, please point out anything hateful that I have said.

I believe you will find the hate is not where you are looking at, just because we don’t agree with their point of view, they call us afghans, attachment to young boys etc etc.

so please do see who spewed hate and who has been calm and stated facts.

But then again I don’t expect that from you, not that I care.
look who is saying blauch and pashtoon with you, that's not true most of pusthoon with the govt, and bloch is just like slave of their land lord so they are unable to show loyalty to Pakistan

And why you're always talking against Pakistan and taking side of Afghanistan on your all above posts

I am not an Afghan, but if that comforts your heart then anything for you.

Ask yourself a question along with all others who want a slice, how many pushtoons or baloch backed you here or even agreed with you?

So looks to me only half the country is up for that idea, shows quite a divide no?

Show me a pic a video of any soldier who is manning check post in tribal areas to be from Punjab or Sindhi, you won’t as that will mean divisions.

You think that a tribal will allow to be searched by non native, no chance.

You live in UK, pretend to be Pakistani. While know jackshit about anything. To start of Wakhan isn't even pashtun land, it will likely be merged with Tajikistan or Pakistan once Afghan problem is solved. Terrorists back was broken in tribal areas by army. And army isn't made of tribals. If you think army have left FATA then keep living in delusions. Next you will say that border fence is a myth. Its permanent border with afghanis needing visa to even enter. This isn't 2010.

Look it was a figure of speech, am sure you want to see peace, prosperity just like me, like prevaiz khattak said, it pains us if the guy who drops on this side or that side of line is the same.

That doesn’t mean we want to be afghans, we are happy in what we are, we are Pakistanis but still get called Afghans if we question something.

I am not putting you in same basket nor can you do the same to me, even though we may be the same we are individuals, different thoughts.

I used to feel the same as what Pervez Khattak said, but then why is it that they don't feel the same way about us. They call me Gul Khan or a slave of Punjabi?

Once Taliban have taken control of Afghanistan, i reckon it would be the perfect moment to purchase the Wakhan district and amalgamate it with KPK which will give Pakistan a direct access to Tajikistan.

View attachment 764453

Area size = 11,258 km2 ( For reference AJK is around 13,297 km2 )
Population = under 20k

View attachment 764459

What do you guys think?

V. interesting thread and glad to know that at least PDF members think more about Pak's strategic needs than perhaps pindi and islamabad.

My two cents,

Pakistan's possession of this would be unacceptable to many, but a more viable option is purchasing the land thru Tajkistan. Pakistan can finance the deal and ask Tajiks to annex this land under the excuse of 'security concerns'. Pakistan's purpose to touch central asia directly will be realized.

No matter who comes in Afghanistan, Pakistan must have its own planning. But I doubt the civil mil establishment will pay heed to any such issue.

2 decades long occupation shows Afghanistan can be easily occupied. And most of the people who died during this occupation were Afghanis

Easy to get in perhaps, but not easy to stay and the high cost of occupation that comes with it.

I used to feel the same as what Pervez Khattak said, but then why is it that they don't feel the same way about us. They call me Gul Khan or a slave of Punjabi?
Don’t worry I been called everything under the sun, been even spat at, called a traitor a sellout & so on, but he ain’t heavy he is my brother.

No way will it be sold. Though if Pakistan armed forces attack, Afghanistan in no way will be able to defend unless foreign forces provide assistance. Pakistan doesn't want to be in the wrong books of western daddies and hence doesn't budge on the issue.

so, you're false flag Afghan and have no Brian, Afghanistan has not with Pakistan from day one of our independence, you created PTM struggle against Pakistan, we are tolerating your 35 million slums for over 3 decade and your that slum creating and created lots of problem, and most of your pushtoon leaders like achek zai/ khatak etc etc are traitors of Pakistan
Ok want us to back nawazo a true patriot?

Once Taliban have taken control of Afghanistan, i reckon it would be the perfect moment to purchase the Wakhan district and amalgamate it with KPK which will give Pakistan a direct access to Tajikistan.

View attachment 764453

Area size = 11,258 km2 ( For reference AJK is around 13,297 km2 )
Population = under 20k

View attachment 764459

What do you guys think?
Do we have any morality here? Do you think Taliban will sell it? And we as a country should even try to do that? Barter is something else, but purchasing is something no no.

Ok want us to back nawazo a true patriot?
I am not saying anything about tu Nawaz or zardari I hate them all,there was on the record that if i die don't buried me to on Pakistan but in Afghanistan

Ànd do you respect Pakistani flag on your account if not you're true traitor of Pakistan

I live in many places,that’s what my job involves, I said no non native soldier will Mann a checkpost in tribal areas, that’s a fact, no tribal will allow to be searched by non native, that means occupation, which means division, which means means violence and people turning against you.

Border is a reality and a good thing, and I keep telling you I am not from fata am from Balochistan.

Tell you what wether Tajik or pushtoon, it’s Iranian people so counts you out straight, since you were showing ethnic animosity let me show you some but in a polite way.

I see you are still in denial. And Im well aware of Iranian ground reality. Pashtuns are not same as Tajiks/persians culturally, far from it. Hence why civil war is going on bcz Afghan state is weak. This isnt 2010 era internet, people have grown up and so should you. This Iranian BS doesnt even sell in Afghanistan let alone in Pakistan.

Why would Afghanistan sell it's territory to Pakistan ? Lol some of our people have quite interesting logic ...
Even taliban doesn't recongnize Durand Line and we are talking of wakhan..

Army isn't stupid to leave FATA in the hands of tribals now. You are delusional. For your information fence on Pak-Afghan border is 90% complete. Its will be guarded by army. Just like operation to drive out terrorists was done by army. And army isn't made of tribals. You are probably thinking about FC which is different from army.
The Pak General Staffs are different animals..

I have trust on them....

Back
Top Bottom