What's new

Purchasing Wakhan District

Should Pakisan purchase Wakhan from the Taliban?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I too have been advocating for this for quite some time. It is one prize Pakistan can win from U.S defeat in Afghanistan.

M
Once Taliban have taken control of Afghanistan, i reckon it would be the perfect moment to purchase the Wakhan district and amalgamate it with KPK which will give Pakistan a direct access to Tajikistan.

View attachment 764453

Area size = 11,258 km2 ( For reference AJK is around 13,297 km2 )
Population = under 20k

View attachment 764459

What do you guys think?
Military occupation in the name of war on terror is the way to go here

Once Taliban have taken control of Afghanistan, i reckon it would be the perfect moment to purchase the Wakhan district and amalgamate it with KPK which will give Pakistan a direct access to Tajikistan.

View attachment 764453

Population = under 20k

View attachment 764459

What do you guys think?
Why not just ask them for for a route ? Beneficial for both nations 😁

also take over Afghanistan hahaha biggest joke ever.
Its matter of a few hours for Pak Army to blockwakhan corridor for Afghans to never see it again. But i m against this ,it doesnt help Pakistan, the cons outweigh pros. The real deslusioned folks are afghans who still believe they can capture attock and have baluchistan join them. Its laughable.

Lol, kaha sae atae hai yae log, kanae kaeliyae roti nahi aur international territory buy karni hai, kabhi international law parrihae, you can exchange land, not buy it, plus, Pakistan is in no position to do anything, heck they cannot safeguard their own people, or may I say safeguard their own land. Taliban are also not stupid enough to sell it.

View attachment 764453

Population = under 20k

View attachment 764459

What do you guys think?
We have to take that land. If we have to capture it we should go ahead

Lol, kaha sae atae hai yae log, kanae kaeliyae roti nahi aur international territory buy karni hai, kabhi international law parrihae, you can exchange land, not buy it, plus, Pakistan is in no position to do anything, heck they cannot safeguard their own people, or may I say safeguard their own land. Taliban are also not stupid enough to sell it.
Actually you are wrong, Alaska was purchased from Russia. To be frank no one gives a shit about an Indian perspective.
The Afghans drive a hard bargain and they would value whakkan as worth more than the entire world.
India will lose Kashmir and we will not pay for it

in Afghanistan no body will support the idea of selling wakhan, it will be politically suicidal for Taliban, but swapping land look like a fair trade and logically a better option. but incase if there is peace in Afghanistan there will be no need of wakhan

For all the people that are claiming that no one sells land or that its against international law, let me remind you that Pakistan also bought Gwader from Oman and USA bought Alaska from Russia and virgin islands from Denmark.

Wakhan should not be sought as a land for Pakistan, rather we should negotiate a free trade zone with the IEA, this will be beneficial and more practical. It would have been best to own that piece of land, but right now as the conditions are. I will not favor any proposal in this regard. We give respect and demand respect.

in Afghanistan no body will support the idea of selling wakhan, it will be politically suicidal for Taliban, but swapping land look like a fair trade and logically a better option. but incase if there is peace in Afghanistan there will be no need of wakhan

If there is peace then ofcourse that would be best option, however i don't see that happening anytime soon or in the near future.

Some people have nostalgia for Afghanistan and Afghans, believe me that is misplaced. Afghanistan is a shit hole because of her people. I think the Afghans have tried several times to take parts of Pakistan or instigate rebellion as they are probably trying now. The response is always with kid gloves. Don't worry when these come off you will know your awkaad.
try staying in england along with your leader!
Thank you for your concern.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom