What's new

Punjabi Taliban welcomes peace talks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL another joke punjabi taliban there is no such thing as punjabi taliban they r indian created lashkar e jhangvi.

The joke is all on you..... Indian created my arse........ your kind is so transparent...... who's paying your ADSL bill? :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL another joke punjabi taliban there is no such thing as punjabi taliban they r indian created lashkar e jhangvi.

Lashkar e jhangvi was created by india in 80s in pakistan laskar e jhangvi piece of $hitts were fighting with baitullah mehsud nd those northern alliance drug lords nd fassadies those rented uzbek nd tajik terrorists nd fassadies tht crossover from afghanistan into pakistan nd carryout attacks in pakistan by disguising as ttp against pakistan army. These lashkar e jhangvi bastards dont do jihad in india nd in kashmir nd dont kill hindus but kill muslims nd destablise pakistan those same lashkar e jhangvi bastards blew up marriot hotel in islamabad with truck bombing for india these lashkar e jhangvi bastards were behind attacks against pakistan army in lahore nd recently in gujarat wen those lashkar e jhangvi bastards infiltrated difa e pakistan council convoys came 2 gujarat nd they attacked pakistan army camp in gujarat. This is lashkar e jhangvi soon they nd their kaafir indian agent leadership will b wiped out from pakistan.

The joke is all on you..... Indian created my arse........ your kind is so transparent...... who's paying your ADSL bill? :D

Remove ur pakistani nd turkish flag u indian false flagger the whole world knows u indians nd iranians r the biggest false flaggers of the world.

Haye Allah.... kitni sullagh gayee aap kee....... jaye pani say dho lejiye FAURRAN, warna aag nahin bujhay gee..... :woot:

Remove ur pakistani nd turkish flag u indian false flagger the whole world knows u indians nd iranians r the biggest false flaggers of the world.

Haye Allah.... kitni sullagh gayee aap kee....... jaye pani say dho lejiye FAURRAN, warna aag nahin bujhay gee..... :woot:

Chalo @Hyperion, tu to pakda gaya!! Now change your flags to India and cheer for us.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nice!!, didnt know even LEJ is Indian creation.

Not man enough to admit their own mistakes/shortcomings and ready to pass the blame and oversimplify things type of people , wouldn't you say ? :azn:

no doubt that there are many groups within talibans,however i must say that if possible,welcome the negotiations!
this war has no end!

So you want a military operation and want to wipe them from the earth?

yes they dont deserve to live, they killed 50,000 innocent pakistanis

your head must way up in there, ttp and bla might not be created by india, but they surely sponsor them.

Not man enough to admit their own mistakes/shortcomings and ready to pass the blame and oversimplify things type of people , wouldn't you say ? :azn:

:no:
we pakistanis admit ur mistakes but we not going to have our heads up our arse like some people and ignore the role that india plays in sponsoring terrorism.

:no:
we pakistanis admit ur mistakes but we not going to have our heads up our arse like some people and ignore the role that india plays in sponsoring terrorism.

Admit your mistakes ? :what: . Oh cmon ! no one is denying the Indian role in the current terrorism in Pakistan but putting all blame on it and doing nothing to address the radicalization and extremism rampant in the society isn't kosher either . Why take comment out of the context , mate ?

Punjabi Taliban my arse - I bet this is all a conspiracy by @Hyperion & @Secur on the orders of Karzai for the former & Tafuu for the latter, to discredit us peace loving Punjabis ! :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom