What's new

Punjabi Taliban welcomes peace talks

Admit your mistakes ? :what: . Oh cmon ! no one is denying the Indian role in the current terrorism in Pakistan but putting all blame on it and doing nothing to address the radicalization and extremism rampant in the society isn't kosher either . Why take comment out of the context , mate ?

nobody is blaming just india, after all most of these terrorists are pakistanis, our government shares the blame as well for not investing more in education, and in the people overall. its the lack basic necessities which drive people towards these india funded terrorists organizations.

What neither @Secur nor @Hyperion took the bait ? :cray:

I feel so unloved & more so out of shape - I've lost the ability to troll ! :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Abu Zolfiqar, one question mate...... three days ago in DIKhan, Army butchered a woman inside a car in broad daylight... reason? Not giving way to an Army vehicle...

Furthermore, just couple weeks back, TTP were doing the "rain dance" RIGHT IN FRONT of the cantonment area.... I MEAN exactly 22.5 meters from the MAINGATE.....

What's going on? Has the army become a force of "chakkas", who can only open fire upon innocent civilians for minor deviance from rules??

I can bet that what happened in DIKhan (the prison break + the killing of the innocent woman) will happen over and over again.....

What is your personal take on all of this mess... Army's position and capabilities I'm well aware of. No need for defense of that.

show me the link to that incident and back your points with proof - when i see them i will answer to them individually

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an eyewitness account by a family member.... you are in a position to ask about it.... aren't you in PA? :blink:

show me the link to that incident and back your points with proof - when i see them i will answer to them individually

This is an eyewitness account by a family member.... you are in a position to ask about it.... aren't you in PA? :blink:

He was quite emotional at the death of pak army soldier who tried to run away with a teenage girl of his parachinar.....he called it soldier phenomena and called names to his tribal elders who sentenced that sunni punjabi soldier to death.
Da khabara may walay tarta wakrra?, think about it.

How many nukes are required to annihilate each and every village and town of waziristan?

I think one plutonium based nuke will be enough , keep in mind modern nukes are many many fold more destructive than the primitive nukes that were used in hiroshima and nagasaki.

I think one polutonium based nuke will be enough , keep in mind modern nukes are many many fold more destructive than the primitive nukes that were used in hiroshima and nagasaki.

How much area, how much radius of blast is of a nuclear explosion?...waziristan is rural and thinly populated, its population is not concentrated in cities to finish it with one nuke.....

How much area, how much radius of blast is of a nuclear explosion?...waziristan is rural and thinly populated, its population is not concentrated in cities to finish it with one nuke.....

I dont have in depth knowledge about nukes destruction but I am quite sure that modern nukes are many fold more destructive than the primitive ones used against japan. But the points you want to know about are good for me for further research to understand the destruction of the modern nukes.

Not allowed, The Fallout may hurt India as well,....

No Nukes will be allowed..

America and international community will also not allow pakistan army to drop nukes on waziristan.....syrian governament used chemical weapons on its civilians and it is not ignored by any one, U.N would send inspection team and any action against syrian governament might be taken.

Armies are made for destruction!

I do agree with you that we need to finish these brain washed animals, However that would not be possible! why?

Because Army is not a perfect organization (not even close) & neither are talibs. (one liner)

They will be getting their recruits & army will be getting their recruits.

So does Army, Army also brainwashes its soldiers, you have to brainwashed them in order for them to fight for you.

Army= A bunch of Ignorant fools at the top & their followers.
Talibs= A bunch of extremists at the top & their followers.

Because of Army ignorance/Cockiness/holding onto power by any means/Always think they are "right", these are the very reasons Pakistan is in this state.

I apologize if i have offend anybody.:pakistan:

You're basically putting our army (a professional organization and a product of Pakistan) in the same level platform as the TTP (a disorganized force which gets a lot of its funding from criminal activity, and has shown its colors as a band of thugs who have no hesitation bombing civilians)

So yes, I take your post as "offensive" to say the very least!!

You're basically putting our army (a professional organization and a product of Pakistan) in the same level platform as the TTP (a disorganized force which gets a lot of its funding from criminal activity, and has shown its colors as a band of thugs who have no hesitation bombing civilians)

So yes, I take your post as "offensive" to say the very least!!

A product of Pakistan that has harmed Pakistan the most, like I said tal!bs are worse than animals. However you got to admit that these brainwashed FcKs have made the so called professional army change their focus from India to them (the biggest threat to Pakistan), also I have seen their professionalism in Bangladesh.

Recent illegal occupation of houses/land in swat the list goes on, now there might be some good men in the army not denying that at all. Let’s just break it down, it’s not better than any other institution/organisation in Pakistan.

Pakistan army have also killed civilians for example in 1971, in war on terror.

The most powerful organization since 1947 & power eventually corrupts the people who have it my friend!

A product of Pakistan that has harmed Pakistan the most, like I said tal!bs are worse than animals. However you got to admit that these brainwashed FcKs have made the so called professional army change their focus from India to them (the biggest threat to Pakistan), also I have seen their professionalism in Bangladesh.

Recent illegal occupation of houses/land in swat the list goes on, now there might be some good men in the army not denying that at all. Let’s just break it down, it’s not better than any other institution/organisation in Pakistan.

Pakistan army have also killed civilians for example in 1971, in war on terror.

The most powerful organization since 1947 & power eventually corrupts the people who have it my friend!

i wont even dignify your anti-national garbage with any more response....but yeah, thanks for your input anyways :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom