What's new

Punjabi Culture in the subcontinent and beyond….

I can understand Seraiki easly but maybe not in written roman format. We instead also say ''tii'' ''thi''.

Yeah we use beti, bachi, or thi. I think Indian Punjabis use dhi and I guess Seraikis as well.

Yeah roman messed me up as well not that I can read Punjabi in shahmukhi anyway. :lol:

arre i wana learn some dialects in pakistan... for my better half. of course lahoris dont understand saraiki that well who have been born and brought up there. Model or johar town waley to bilkul nahi :P

Kya better half better half bongiya marta jara hai? :lol:

Yeah we use beti, bachi, or thi. I think Indian Punjabis use dhi and I guess Seraikis as well.

Yeah roman messed me up as well not that I can read Punjabi in shahmukhi anyway. :lol:

First i though he was writting Sindhi lol

First i though he was writting Sindhi lol

We have a sindhi brother here too, he wrote a sentence in Sindhi before it was similar to urdu but he might have done something simple for me to understand lol. @DESERT FIGHTER does sindhi and Baluchi share some language similarities? Cuz I met some Sindi Pakistanis one day and then a Baluch family the next and I thought it sounded nearly the same.

yara this is baluchi i think , i don't understand a word of it lol

Serieki .. Aur Bhai .. Let me clear this s-t .. I've had an indian gf.. Dated her for a few month .. Wild shit..

We have a sindhi brother here too, he wrote a sentence in Sindhi before it was similar to urdu but he might have done something simple for me to understand lol. @DESERT FIGHTER does sindhi and Baluchi share some language similarities? Cuz I met some Sindi Pakistanis one day and then a Baluch family the next and I thought it sounded nearly the same.

Yes .. Baluchi and Sindhi kinda "sound" similar .. But depends on the region ...

A.Rafay,T-Faz etc are Sindhis.

Apart from tht we have outsiders like Gillanis @Ghareeb_Da_Baal ,
maa sadkay..

50097954.jpg

@Ghareeb_Da_Baal your an outsider buddy
tum bohat buri aurat ho..

So what zaat do you fall under?
I am a Sayyed .
Interestingly back in the day, Dara Shikoh, the crown prince was a devout follower of my great....great grand father.
he convinced his Emperor father to come to Lahore topay visit to our great...great grand father. who made the emperor wait about 20 minutes before he ( Shah Jehan)was granted an audience! Just thought I 'd throw in some history here!

Back
Top Bottom