What's new

PUNJAB SHOS BLAMED FOR TORTURING PTI ACTIVISTS TO BE REMOVED

The csp's are again making the rankers scapegoats.
The little guy is being punished again but frankly I dont care
They were the foot soldiers they deserved it
Thora sakon mil raha hy I faced shelling in Pindi I hold a grudge against them

The csp's are again making the rankers scapegoats.
They are the holy cows of bureaucracy, Let the Rankers suffer and feel the heat, as they are the most vulnerable and corrupt segment of Police.

The little guy is being punished again but frankly I dont care
They were the foot soldiers they deserved it
Thora sakon mil raha hy I faced shelling in Pindi I hold a grudge against them

Screw the tabdeeli in this case if they cannot go after the queen's leftover and are too coward to even issue a statement .

They are the holy cows of bureaucracy, Let the Rankers suffer and feel the heat, as they are the most vulnerable and corrupt segment of Police.

A shinning superstar of the babucracy ordered a fake encounter which was justifiable as the person in question was harami of haramis . Eventually some one took notice and put the team of rankers on trial for executing such order- ------- some of the team members got targeted later on those who survived were denied a simple promotion long enough to make a crap outta their service. While the csp was never taken to task instead he retired in bps22 with all perks secured .

Last edited:
as they are the most vulnerable and corrupt segment of Police.

Brother a cpo/dpo/rpo can make your life hell as a ranker even for lodging a genuine f.i.r if you don't pay him his "due" share . In most cases the police never want to register a case unless it's by order of a judge or you arrange the required amount- ------.

Permanently terminated ??? If not its pretty useless……they shall do it again more severely next time

Until unless they’re hanged it won’t do anything, unless big fish hanged first!

Until unless they’re hanged it won’t do anything, unless big fish hanged first!
1660294492169.png

Country need to see their faces and know their homes and family name
Who the hell attacks their own citizens specially women/children or elderly attending the Jalsa (Political gathering?)

Brother a cpo/dpo/rpo can make your life hell as a ranker even for lodging a genuine f.i.r if you don't pay him his "due" share . In most cases the police never want to register a case unless it's by order of a judge or you arrange the required amount- ------.

That is true, but I was talking about rankers below BPS16 (SHO).

@Ray_of_Hope ayo dude haven't seen you in a long long time wassup
I am very good.Just busy in life.I started here when i was a college student and now i am working full time.So yeah dont get much time these days to post here but i follow PDF from time to time.
Whats up with you these days?Is it me or it really feels boring here.Not much activity or old members seem to be posting these days

I am very good.Just busy in life.I started here when i was a college student and now i am working full time.So yeah dont get much time these days to post here but i follow PDF from time to time.
Whats up with you these days?Is it me or it really feels boring here.Not much activity or old members seem to be posting these days
I am still on twitter
Life changed so mch from the careless uni days to this
Everything from breakups, huge screw up at work place I saw it all but now my life is more or less in cruise mode with nothing serious happening

Back
Top Bottom