What's new

Punjab medium term plan to target 7pc growth

cb4 said:
Go ahead. Good luck building more Palaces for Nawabs.

Still better option to live under there Nawab then living under Rawind Palace.....

Go ahead. Good luck building more Palaces for Nawabs.
good thing was palaces and hospitals were same
22211_01.gif

41480929.jpg

You are still helping Arabs. Please continue to invite them to haunt down Birds.
CB4 bhai kiyoon apni beizaati kara rahy ho ? federal gov give licences of hunting . kher to hai aaj apko ? kabhi koi district bhi hunting licenses deta hai ? nawaz sharif sahab ka arab love hum per mat daleen

and yyour faulty useless brain also you guys were slaves of UK 150 years and you are talking to me while my forfothers were living a free country bahwal pur from 1723 to 1955 . do you have any idea what was you talking abut ? a country which help arab nations now become a division and begging from UK slaves got it ?

Bahawalpur (princely state) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am proud of nothern punjabis for whatever they did to survive in difficult times , I am proud of all northern punjabis joining army in british times to earn a living instead of becoming a proud beggar like other nations that we have around us today. I am proud of each and every action of my ancestor, no regrets for the past , regret is only for loser races.

Still better option to live under there Nawab then living under Rawind Palace.....
stupidity done in 1955 when he merged it pakistan or else nepal bhutan is there. a rich country was at nawab time now people just cry and remember those days ,

Small provinces is need of time every district should be covered into province.....
But it will not happen because kahmiri brothers will lose Punjab....

CB4 bhai kiyoon apni beizaati kara rahy ho ? federal gov give licences of hunting . kher to hai aaj apko ? kabhi koi district bhi hunting licenses deta hai ? nawaz sharif sahab ka arab love hum per mat daleen

Those are Babloo Butt friends invited by psycho brothers.....

That has been going on for decades. Everyone has failed including your Yousuf Raza Gillani and Punjab Governors from South Punjab

I am proud of nothern punjabis for whatever they did to survive in difficult times , I am proud of all northern punjabis joining army in british times to earn a living instead of becoming a proud beggar like other nations that we have around us today. I am proud of each and every action of my ancestor, no regrets for the past , regret is only for loser races.
lolz you are utter stupid solder of British were slaves or solders of bahawalpur were ? you lick English feet and remain licking . kiraay ke sipaahy were proud lolzzzzz go sleep its late night . you know nothing abut history beggar ?.you are proud of serving english mam ?

That has been going on for decades. Everyone has failed including your Yousuf Raza Gillani and Punjab Governors from South Punjab
ab budjet ka kya bany ga?koi raasta nikaalo :(

South Punjabis first need to get rid of sardars, their slave mentality is the main reason. For once pick up arms against waderas who have made entire generations slaves.

Feudals are asking for separate province to continue slavery in South Punjab, wake up.

I have visited all over Pakistan the people of upper Punjab and KPK are living good life because most of them working abroad in Middle East and Europe or they join army.... The people of upper sindh and southern Punjab are living likes animals and govt are also not interested in developing that region....

The other difference is upper punjab and kpk people are not slaves of feudals like south punjab and interior sindh. This is the most important difference.

The other difference is upper punjab and kpk people are not slaves of feudals like south punjab and interior sindh. This is the most important difference.
feudels are stopping federal gov to make roads and infrastructure ? how come it was rich country some 50 years ago ? fuedals are everywhere in pakistan some with tie some in suit .

Back
Top Bottom