What's new

Punjab medium term plan to target 7pc growth

Punjab area between Lahore and Rawalpindi (GT road belt) is the fort of PMLN and will remain so till qayamat. We are proud of Shahbaz sharif and are fully satisfied by his good work for development of punjab.

What search is needed, for tind brothers 80% Punjab is Lahore and 20% the areas outside Lahore where they have vote bank.
Out of 782 billion rupees budget,the share of Southern Punjab is only 85 billion rupees.While 45% population of the whole Punjab is centered in Southern Punjab.

Punjab area between Lahore and Rawalpindi (GT road belt) is the fort of PMLN and will remain so till qayamat. We are proud of Shahbaz sharif and are fully satisfied by his good work for development of punjab.
baki log india se ilhaaq ker leen phir ?

In PML-N map Punjab is from Lahore to Rawalpindi ( GT Road).....
they are satisfy when they received remaining 697bn rupee bro its ok

can you imagine ? bhawalpur-rahim yarkhan - multan - muffar gardh -dera gazi khan - lodhraan -rajan pur - bahawalnagar districts combined got only damn 85bn rupee ? 6 crrore awaam ko 10 -10 rupee bant do bhai

can you imagine ? bhawalpur-rahim yarkhan - multan - muffar gardh -dera gazi khan - lodhraan -rajan pur - bahawalnagar districts combined got only damn 85bn rupee ? 6 crrore awaam ko 10 -10 rupee bant do bhai

People from south punjab are slave mentality people, they can never develop it is not the fault of the government. People living in GT road belt are independent nature and very active and intellegent people , that is why they are developed since they are business minded people and mean business and dont have any stupid pirs, makhdoms or so-called sardars like animals. In north punjab you have to prove yourself to get economic success, you dont beg for it, the beggars are hated here.

Last edited:
budget ka kya hisaab kitaab hai kuch roshni to daal deen .

Dude i'm not a Finance Minister but its no rocket science. Even a blind person can tell development and law and order is 100% times better than other provinces.

The ones asking for new provinces are Feudals. They want more power. You decide. Stick with the current setup with some progress or become Sind and Balochistan with no progress. And before i forget, let me also say we have seen how languages are working out in those provinces. Its nothing but an excuse.

Last edited:

I have visited all over Pakistan the people of upper Punjab and KPK are living good life because most of them working abroad in Middle East and Europe or they join army.... The people of upper sindh and southern Punjab are living likes animals and govt are also not interested in developing that region....

People from south punjab are slave mentality people, they can never develop it is not the fault of the government. People living in GT road belt are independent nature and very active and intellegent people , that is why they are developed since they are business minded people and mean business and dont have any stupid pir or makhdom or so-called sardar like animals.
yes i agree people are slaves they should do as balouchis

Dude i'm not a Finance Minister but its no rocket science. Even a blind person can tell development and law and order is 100% times better than other provinces.

The ones asking for new provinces are Feudals. They want more power. You decide. Stick with the current setup with some progress or become Sind and Balochistan with no progress. And before i forget, let me also say we have seen how languages are working out in those provinces.
lets talk abut history

i am from bahawalpur

should we go back in 1955?

and yyour faulty useless brain also you guys were slaves of UK 150 years and you are talking to me while my forfothers were living a free country bahwal pur from 1723 to 1955 . do you have any idea what was you talking abut ? a country which help arab nations now become a division and begging from UK slaves got it ?

Bahawalpur (princely state) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are still helping Arabs. Please continue to invite them to haunt down Birds.

Back
Top Bottom