What's new

Punjab launches land record computerisation

Computerized Land Record Center, Walton road, Lahore
View attachment 110124

I didn't ask for the center, its just a building. Tell me how much records have been computerized in Lahore, any website etc??

what's the current status on imran's multiple dhanras? has he even set foot in his province in two months? tell him forget economy at least fix the law and order and polio epidemic.

If you have nothing to talk about the topic then its wise to just keep yourself zipped and stay away from trolling.

I didn't ask for the center, its just a building. Tell me how much records have been computerized in Lahore, any website etc??

Land record is secure data, why should be it available on some Public Website. Also, its pretty length process, will take time to complete.. not like 90 days corruption ending claim...

Land record is secure data, why should be it available on some Public Website. Also, its pretty length process, will take time to complete.. not like 90 days corruption ending claim...

I wasn't expecting land records to be made public on a website. I was asking about any website that has the details on the status of land records in Lahore / Punjab.

Agricultural land records are in public domain.

Here is how the state of UP maintains data.

BhuLekh
All land records in India are in Public domain.You can ask for someone elses property details by filling an application form and paying a small fee.

Whatever PTI manifesto is, PML-N co-opts it. Where was PML-N when PTI declared that they would computerize land record and finish patwari-culture?

Does anyone remember that it was PTI / IK that came up with 2 Rs. Roti scheme. Shabaz Sharif simply copied it on a massive scale.

KPK has an excellent Right To Information law. Punjab has done a half hearted RTI bill. Why could they not do better?

Now why is PML-N playing games with NADRA and EC? Why can they not commit to transparent elections and verifiable voting record?

I do not know when PTI / IK would come to power, but they have already made a difference.

:lol:

Nawaz is copy master

Indirectly Imran Khan is getting his stuff done and also running a Go Nawaz Go campaign quite briliant

Back
Top Bottom