What's new

Punjab Gov to Sell Quid-e-Azam Solar Plant.

Solar park always work at its full potential provided the pannels are placed in right direction. Efficiency is not going to change even if the owners are changed.

The plant never went to full capacity under the existing administration. When I say full potential, I don't mean the solar cells be placed differently, I mean the people operating the plant should start adding something to the grid.

The plant never went to full capacity under the existing administration. When I say full potential, I don't mean the solar cells be placed differently, I mean the people operating the plant should start adding something to the grid.

Photo cells shall continue to generate same electricity. It depends on photon cells they get. Iam unable to understand what you say about the loading the power to grid.

It's adding on average 14 GWh units per month to national grid since it became operational in July 2015.

Capacity factor depends on the KWp along with the solar insulation and number of sunny days. My point was that even if we take the best possible parameters we cannot break the 20% CFU mark without increasing the cell efficiency.
20% is plentiful considering Pakistan gets 4000+ KWh/m^2 of radiation every day.

It's adding on average 14 GWh units per month to national grid since it became operational in July 2015.
So why is it reported as being an under performer?
A 1MW rooftop plant in Rajasthan,India will produce 1500 MWh annually as per the government calculator.So 14GWh/month sound bloody awesome!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom