What's new

Punjab bans 100 textbooks over ‘anti-Pakistan, anti-religious’ content

The man behind banning these books was seen liking p*rn*graphic likes on Twitter.:pakistan:Clearly, Islam wasn't in danger then.

I have no problem with Islam being integrated or Anti Pakistani stance being removed from our books, my doubt and suspicion is for people behind making those decisions. Frauds all of them.

that's why our many of our educated kids so much against pak ideology, islamic values and military and they love western values. brain washing since childhood. on the other hand we have extremists from madrassahs where kids are brain washed from another angle. that's why i always stress upon the grooming of the kids by parents themselves but as our society is following west and ladies are not available for grooming of their kids so they are at the mercy of these various school systems who are doing slow poisoning of our kids. it is the ultimate responsibility of every muslim to understand the basics of Quran and teach his/her kids these things so that they dont fall pray to mullah and liberal.

simple in words all govt failed to work on upcoming generation. Still today govt has no plan to educated them in right direction.

Annotation 2020-07-26 213045.png

Ed21Te0X0AAEMvt.jpg

Ed21TgDWkAAB8RI.jpg

Wow, banning a text book because of pig images and Gandhi quotes.
They should burn all the books
this is where we are going

RIP education systen, I talked about it a while ago, this is the root of all problems

Supporting the killing of a governer is treason no matter whatever he was, it was not for qadri to decide his fate or innocence

Water is also anti Islamic, water can have dirt and mud in it, which is unclean and being unclean is anti Islam.
So we need to ban water.
And anyone who opposes the water ban is a Homo Scum who hates Islam, hates Pakistan and loves Modi.

So PTI members oppose it on PDF.

Then whose ruling Punjab?

I like how they banned tomatoes to be included in vegetable section and gave another gender fluid fruit status to it.

Punjab Textbook Board MD Who Banned 100 Books Removed From Post

August 8, 2020

BeFunky-collage-5.jpg

Punjab Textbook and Curriculum Board Managing Director Rai Manzoor Hussain who had banned 100 books taught in private schools has been suspended from his post. A notification issued by the Punjab government says that he has been posted to the Services and Gneneral Administrative department.

Hussain has been facing severe criticism from activists on social media for his act of banning 100 books in the province over ‘blasphemous’ and ‘anti-state’ content.

Ee6L1LgWkAAd58x.jpg

https://nayadaur.tv/2020/08/punjab-textbook-board-md-who-banned-100-books-removed-from-post/

Is that the fault of Western success, or the fault of Islamic nations', failure in the 21st century.

Success of others is never a fault one's own failure. To look within and self critique and take personal responsibility is the path Islam teaches. So more Islamic introspection.

Good... Ban the Neoliberal Hindutva appeasement anti-Pakistan anti-Islam indoctrination!

Would like to see and ready the names of 100 books banned in Punjab.

This is not a coincidence. A plan has been in place to turn Pakistani children, and particularly the children of the elite into atheists and agnostic "liberals" and "Feminists". The plan to create "brown sahibs" is almost 200 years old starting with "Lord" Macauley.

Macauley's Minute on Indian Education should be compulsory reading in every school. It shows the exact purpose of transplanting an education system, way of life, thought process, language - to create a class of people that will be racially similar to the population but... let me just quote the goat himself:

"Official funds should only be spent on English and Western Education in India to produce a class of persons who would be racially Indian, “But English in taste, in opinions, in morals, and in intellect.” Such people would also be loyal to the British out of recognition of their moral worth."

100%. The Western intellectuals use education, media as a weapon to expand their way of life. We need an education system in Pakistan which promotes our way of life, our culture, art, values, morals. However I do believe we should not fear other cultures or religion, you can have a special subject where you learn about other people and cultures, this is nothing to be afraid of as long as you mainly teach your own system.

We live in modern world, the children will easily learn other cultures even if you hide it (media). But hard work needs to be put on training your people in the peaceful revolutionary Islamic education system, not that you degrade and look down at your own way of life, your food, language. Urdu, Arabic needs to be taught to all students aswell as farsi and Turkish as they used to be our languages.

Another quote:
"I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such calibre, that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem, their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation."

Not surprised Pakistanis always claim piety but i always knew they were the worst:lol: But I appreciate them for banning this mess

100%. The Western intellectuals use education, media as a weapon to expand their way of life. We need an education system in Pakistan which promotes our way of life, our culture, art, values, morals. However I do believe we should not fear other cultures or religion, you can have a special subject where you learn about other people and cultures, this is nothing to be afraid of as long as you mainly teach your own system.

We live in modern world, the children will easily learn other cultures even if you hide it (media). But hard work needs to be put on training your people in the peaceful revolutionary Islamic education system, not that you degrade and look down at your own way of life, your food, language. Urdu, Arabic needs to be taught to all students aswell as farsi and Turkish as they used to be our languages.

Another quote:
"I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such calibre, that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem, their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation."

Fake news

It never fails to amaze how dumb right wing religious citizens are. These politicians who have illicit affairs, drink alcohol, take bribes, steal, lie and murder. When they are tasked to replace a public light bulb the citizens are up in arms with suspicion.

But bring a glib religious edict out of the blue and suddenly they are decent, trustworthy men!

They have taken a non issue and used it to score some mullah brownie points and these fools are lapping it up as expected. That's how easy it is to control people who have no ability to think outside of religion.

They have been printed by 31 publishers, including Oxford University Press Pakistan. They have been ordered to halt their publishing and sale.
Their intrusion is real..
and ya
Mr. Chips needs to go..
lol. I love my religion & culture whats so ever, and I prefer the material for my kids which keeps them connected with my religion and culture.Full Stop.
he is an indian.. dont waste ur energy on him

Back
Top Bottom