What's new

Punjab Assembly: PTI submits resolution against Altaf Hussain's army comments

although i notice that talking logic to mqm supporter didnt work but ill explain ...
after every few months , altaf hussian make a stupid statement inviting army .. then next day whole part start coming up with excuses and explination ... either u dont participate in election or if u do believe in democracy .,.. MQM like martial laws bcoz they are born by a genral to counter PPP and then they are the biggest beneficiaries of NRO's so martial law suits thems
Most important thing is we shouldn't let a British citizen to middle in Pakistan internal affair ..

well the when that same army do operation against mqm terrorist in karachi then u start crying that we are singled out .. u knw that atlaf is wanted in pakistan .. what he did with ISI officer?? pakistan army thinks that u r a terrorist party , that is why the operation was conducted against them, even now rangers have arrested many MQM terrorist...

how can we support one terrorist against other .. MQM only hates TTP bcoz MQM had all the share of extirtion money in karachi ..now a more powerful terrorist party has taken over karachi .. so they have to share their business now ..that is the real problem .. and one more thing is that mqm was part of last two governments ..both in federal and provaincal level .. as they failed to deliver miserably.. their importance has gone down .. now PML N dnt need them as they sufficient votes PPP dnt need them that much ..so they are raising this issue to remain political active .. as the rangers operation has weaken mqm armed wings and they are loosing their grip on karachi both politically and criminally ...so they dnt have any other issue but to raise this
reported offtopic,
while bieng part of musharaf govt you should hve thought, that imran too liked marshallaws, & thus requested to become PM of pakistan to then president musharaf?

For national interest, you'll find whole nation at one page except ofcource anti Pakistan forces including MQM.. :whistle:

Although I do not share his views, AH's statement stems from past experience, especially those in Afghanistan and their after effects. He probably wants the best for Pakistan and thus his speech.

I, on the other hand, would like to send 200,000 soldiers (that's right, it's 2 lakh soldiers, even if it means fresh recruitment and training) to Saudi Arabia and 15k-20k soldiers to Bahrain and whichever other Gulf nation wants them.........in return for suitable reimbursements. No harm in providing protection to fellow Muslim nations, and they have so much money they can easily reimburse us for the services along with their appreciation.

ok what's stupid in this statement, it makes perfect sense bro, i think u r used to sharing brains with imran khan who doesn't too much come up with bright ideas

I wonder what else will take it for people to stop supporting this TTP khan!! I mean the guy is just bonkers for supporting TTP terrorists, by extension he is himself a terrorist and should be tried for treason!!

there are many of this statements ...dont have to mention all..
1. making pakistan was the biggest mistake in the hostory of pakistan..
2- the sattements against protester of PTI ..for which he is now tried for in UK
3- about divison of sindh
4- about inviting army to ake over
5- abusing in speach
6-singing pathatically
7-making mqm workers to beat their leader
8- tellinga jouniaslist he will make his bori

1. Stop misquoting him, he said the partition was a blunder and it was proved in 1971 when our country broke in half.....you and your likes are too blind and incompetent to see it.
2. He was actually preaching self restraint.
3. Which is the need of the hour, to unite Pakistan. All provinces must be divided further into new provinces or autonomous administrative regions.
4. Which makes perfect sense.
5. Never.
6. Which is disputable. He sings very well :)
7. Never.
8. That was a joke, albeit not a very good one.

Last edited:
Yeah off course solidarity with Pak Army is definitely anit Pakistan move :partay: and talks with terrorists is pro Pakistan approch :P

Yea solidarity with Pak Army while you kill Rangers in Karachi in day light. Enough with this solidarity crap.

PTi is not a party run by family nor it is run by gangster ... Imran khan have to get elected himself ... after Ik retire new head of party has to be elected .. anyways why am i bothering telling u .. its not it will make any difference and u dnt knw that.. and im not gona report that as irrelevant or anythng ... bcoz im not a 13 year old whining lil girl

On the contrary, it is being run by a Terrorist!! TTP supporter is by virtue of that support a terrorism himself.

Why they didn't passed it in KPK? Where they are in majority! Why Punjab Assembly where they in finger counts! guess what!

Why they didn't passed it in KPK? Where they are in majority! Why Punjab Assembly where they in finger counts! guess what!

noora kushti of PTI Punjab? we have also heard that mehmood raheed's brother has been given some important government position

PTI and pmln in the bed from long time a secret alliance to wipe out PPP from Punjab and KPK/Balouchistan and MQM from Karachi. The big loser is PPP

PTI and pmln in the bed from long time a secret alliance to wipe out PPP from Punjab and KPK/Balouchistan and MQM from Karachi. The big loser is PPP

they both infact will be wiped out soon given their performance and support to terrorism

Back
Top Bottom