What's new

Punjab Assembly: PTI submits resolution against Altaf Hussain's army comments

For national interest, you'll find whole nation at one page except ofcource anti Pakistan forces including MQM.. :whistle:
no its all TTp & saudi money,s sharring imtersts, also backing powers of both IMRAN & NAWAZ has the common agenda, to dissmentle the last nearst threat to ISRAEL , yes sirya?
for that, every one is enjoying the party?
but it all going to end up bad, my friend!

the should also pass a resolation that they cant allow a british citizen to middle in pakistan affiar .. stupid statements from atlaf always gets his party in trouble ..then they have to come on tv and say atlaf bhie k baat ko misquote kya gay ha ..unh ka yeh matlab nhie tha wagara wagara ...

the should also pass a resolation that they cant allow a british citizen to middle in pakistan affiar .. stupid statements from atlaf always gets his party in trouble ..then they have to come on tv and say atlaf bhie k baat ko misquote kya gay ha ..unh ka yeh matlab nhie tha wagara wagara ...
are you trying to brust the political future of the sons of imran khan, suleman khan ?lolzz

ok what's stupid in this statement, it makes perfect sense bro, i think u r used to sharing brains with imran khan who doesn't too much come up with bright ideas

ok what's stupid in this statement, it makes perfect sense bro, i think u r used to sharing brains with imran khan who doesn't too much come up with bright ideas
it happened alot .. altaf have given many rediculaous statements then his whole party is being apologist next day on TV

it happened alot .. altaf have given many rediculaous statements then his whole party is being apologist next day on TV

ok i wont even go into other statements now, u didn't even clear whats his stupid statement and now you are in typical whining phase

ok i wont even go into other statements now, u didn't even clear whats his stupid statement and now you are in typical whining phase
there are many of this statements ...dont have to mention all..
1. making pakistan was the biggest mistake in the hostory of pakistan..
2- the sattements against protester of PTI ..for which he is now tried for in UK
3- about divison of sindh
4- about inviting army to ake over
5- abusing in speach
6-singing pathatically
7-making mqm workers to beat their leader
8- tellinga jouniaslist he will make his bori

2- the sattements against protester of PTI ..for which he is now tried for in UK
5- abusing in speach
6-singing pathatically

i can answer all of them but i don't know why you call this statement as a dumb one, can we discuss this statement in this thread only thank you?

are you trying to brust the political future of the sons of imran khan, suleman khan ?lolzz
PTi is not a party run by family nor it is run by gangster ... Imran khan have to get elected himself ... after Ik retire new head of party has to be elected .. anyways why am i bothering telling u .. its not it will make any difference and u dnt knw that.. and im not gona report that as irrelevant or anythng ... bcoz im not a 13 year old whining lil girl

PTi is not a party run by family nor it is run by gangster ... Imran khan have to get elected himself ... after Ik retire new head of party has to be elected .. anyways why am i bothering telling u .. its not it will make any difference and u dnt knw that.. and im not gona report that as irrelevant or anythng ... bcoz im not a 13 year old whining lil girl
lets see, after the golden handshake with NOORA KING, how long INSAAF KHAN can resists the great croupt traditions of our damocrazy?
the aims & objectivity is same in supporting the allied nation,s actions in SIRYA , save ISRAEL?
the masters are same, even they are talking hebrow, arabic, english punjabi, urdu, or even pushtoo?
KSA, ISRAEL, UK, USA are the masters ?
IMRAN KHAN & NAWAZ SHARIF & TTp are the puppets targeting PAKARMY & ANY ONE STANDING BESIDES THEM, ALTAF HUSSIAN,s condemnation was part of larger intersts?
most of these MPA, MNA are trying to prove loyal to thier masters, for the bigger share of the TTp rental money given by CIA , in the form of saudi riyals?
keep mentioning me, cause i know you are in hystercal love with me?dont you?
13 years old .......?lolzzz

Last edited:
For national interest, you'll find whole nation at one page except ofcource anti Pakistan forces including MQM.. :whistle:

Yeah off course solidarity with Pak Army is definitely anit Pakistan move :partay: and talks with terrorists is pro Pakistan approch :P

5- abusing in speach
6-singing pathatically

Can you just clarify what was wrong in particular statement instead trolling .............

Last edited:
Yeah off course solidarity with Pak Army is definitely anit Pakistan move :partay: and talks with terrorists is pro Pakistan approch :P
Can you just clarify what was wrong in particular statement instead trolling .............

although i notice that talking logic to mqm supporter didnt work but ill explain ...
after every few months , altaf hussian make a stupid statement inviting army .. then next day whole part start coming up with excuses and explination ... either u dont participate in election or if u do believe in democracy .,.. MQM like martial laws bcoz they are born by a genral to counter PPP and then they are the biggest beneficiaries of NRO's so martial law suits thems
Most important thing is we shouldn't let a British citizen to middle in Pakistan internal affair ..

well the when that same army do operation against mqm terrorist in karachi then u start crying that we are singled out .. u knw that atlaf is wanted in pakistan .. what he did with ISI officer?? pakistan army thinks that u r a terrorist party , that is why the operation was conducted against them, even now rangers have arrested many MQM terrorist...

how can we support one terrorist against other .. MQM only hates TTP bcoz MQM had all the share of extirtion money in karachi ..now a more powerful terrorist party has taken over karachi .. so they have to share their business now ..that is the real problem .. and one more thing is that mqm was part of last two governments ..both in federal and provaincal level .. as they failed to deliver miserably.. their importance has gone down .. now PML N dnt need them as they sufficient votes PPP dnt need them that much ..so they are raising this issue to remain political active .. as the rangers operation has weaken mqm armed wings and they are loosing their grip on karachi both politically and criminally ...so they dnt have any other issue but to raise this

Actually are most confused guy on PDF ... Either you should support Musharraf or Imran Khan ... Firstly it should be decided ........

AH invites to army I fully agree with him ... Pakistan is more important than democrazy ... Nobody tried to justified this statement next day ... Whole MQM fully endorsed this statement ................
MQM like martial laws bcoz they are born by a genral to counter PPP and then they are the biggest beneficiaries of NRO's so martial law suits thems
Which general created MQM kindly name it ... And PPP never had power in Karachi before MQM then no question arises about countering PPP ...............
well the when that same army do operation against mqm terrorist in karachi then u start crying that we are singled out
Can you name which COAS had started army operation against MQM ... While until MQM had not accused for extortion & murdering people ... You don't history ...................

MQM raised demand for army operation in Karachi in August 2013 ... But now both governments didn't decide to conducting army operation because at this time presence of army doesn't suite them in Karachi .............

Back
Top Bottom