What's new

Pulwama - From Bluster to a Whimper

should post the list again...mirage 2000i were taken out by JF17 Thunders..these were the 2nd & 3rd kills of engagement. 1st been the Su-30MKI by F-16. i had problems tallying who shot the 4th MiG-21BISON over Srinager AFB (1st Scrambler) i had doubts the F-16 shot it down but since ACM Sb said MiG-21BISON with R73s this kill could be mulitple BVR shot (AIM-120C5 and SD-10A) and SD10A got there first..5th Kill is Su-30MKI shot down by F-16, 6th Kill is Again MiG-21BISON over Raisi, IHK, 7th Kill is Su-30MKI over LOC just inside IHK by F-16, 8th Kill is MIG-21BISON that was shot down by F-16 in Azad Kashmir.

So total 8 Kills...soon very soon Indians will admit it... you guys will see! :)

should post the list again...mirage 2000i were taken out by JF17 Thunders..these were the 2nd & 3rd kills of engagement. 1st been the Su-30MKI by F-16. i had problems tallying who shot the 4th MiG-21BISON over Srinager AFB (1st Scrambler) i had doubts the F-16 shot it down but since ACM Sb said MiG-21BISON with R73s this kill could be mulitple BVR shot (AIM-120C5 and SD-10A) and SD10A got there first..5th Kill is Su-30MKI shot down by F-16, 6th Kill is Again MiG-21BISON over Raisi, IHK, 7th Kill is Su-30MKI over LOC just inside IHK by F-16, 8th Kill is MIG-21BISON that was shot down by F-16 in Azad Kashmir.

So total 8 Kills...soon very soon Indians will admit it... you guys will see! :)

hmm... will soon ever come....

Yar pehle khud decide karlo ke F16 ne dono ko giraye the ya JF17 ne phir humko batana

Hi,

Young man---this is war---you need to understand that part---. This is not a TRUTH TEST---.

You kids are so innocent or so ignorant---. The Paf did what it did---. It will release the info the way it sees it to be fit and how it can be utilized against the enemy propaganda---.

Yar pehle khud decide karlo ke F16 ne dono ko giraye the ya JF17 ne phir humko batana
A rose by any name has the same smell. A system does not require you to declare which part of it performed the best. The system on IAF side vs the system on the PAF side were engaged. My own thought was that IAF got too cocky and paid the price for it not realizing/dregarding/forgetting that the theatre they were entering was controlled and setup by PAF. By the time they realized it was too late. I think this was precisely the reason PAF did not chase the IAF fighters the night before, although there may have been other factors like crossing international boundaries and exciting international reprisals. PAF therefore chose to play to its own strengths and at a time and place of its own choosing and a set of its own. This is where professionalism comes into play along with discipline.
A

You can't hide that many losses. Israel wasn't able to hide it's F-16 lose from Syrian Air Defense. Whoever is feeding you the misinformation, you should be wary of this.

Bhaioo sab choro do!! Bas ye parho

27345CBA-1B5F-487A-AA44-C1CE216740E7.jpeg

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/balakot-airstrike-codename-operation-bandar-1553450-2019-06-21

I know Its from Sir Kaiser and quoted by @Windjammer but I am more interested if he has mentioned this info else where, from where it can be quoted as a reliable source.
most are the part of the article Sir Kaiser Tufail wrote at his blog

most are the part of the article Sir Kaiser Tufail wrote at his blog

I read the article again just bcs of your post and I did not found any mention of

-AOC Leading the strike
-Datalink issues of Su-30MKI

I read the article again just bcs of your post and I did not found any mention of

-AOC Leading the strike
First thing this is the reason I said "most" but the thing is windjammer is at this forum for quite a long time he has a reputation and track record (which he would not put on stake) so I m accepting it on the bases of his reputation and expect first paragraph all other are part of Sir Kaiser blog

second thing is that AOC part was reported by different sources at the forum and outside of the forum (IF I am not wrong Allan Warner also reported or some other Journalist don't remember correctly) about the disturbance in communication of IAF defending package at 27th feb was reported by India n media itself

i dont think it is possible for indians to cover up so many kills. so the claim of 8 kills seem to be far from reality.

-AOC Leading the strike
You wont get any signed document or video from PAF official on this

I also have verbal statement from PAF family freind on AVM leading the raid on board F16
This is best we can get its put choice to take it or refuse

You wont get any signed document or video from PAF official on this

I also have verbal statement from PAF family freind on AVM leading the raid on board F16
This is best we can get its put choice to take it or refuse

I know but if he had placed this info in his blog then It would have been great.

We read about Nur Khan leading from the front in 1965. Such heroes are an inspiration for us and must be preserved in history.

Sir KT’s blog are quite authentic and he is the best AF historian in sub continent

I know but if he had placed this info in his blog then It would have been great.

We read about Nur Khan leading from the front in 1965. Such heroes are an inspiration for us and must be preserved in history.

Sir KT’s blog are quite authentic and he is the best AF historian in sub continent
Since you are so adamant, let me tell you that internally Sir Kaiser Tufail had posted it all on his blog but then he considered that this will draw unnecessary attention towards a serving officer hence he later removed it. He's also waiting for clearance from the AHQ to add more scrutinised details to his narratives so don't just expect everything to be presented in black and white.

Back
Top Bottom