What's new

Pulwama - From Bluster to a Whimper

The Air chief personally congratulating S/L Hassan .

3EF9B7C8-B8EC-47CB-93AB-8990380A2C3B.jpeg

its proved india failed to even launch fighter jets too while PAF was able to launch as many as they need .
or else they were waiting our green signal to order of launch fighter jets ?

I think that Indians are fully realizing, but not openly accepting, that they were thoroughly screwed on Feb 27.

I agree. But

I've been saying the following since 28th Feb

1) 29 Squadron was in action (People asked for sources)
2) No JF-17s got the kills (people asked for sources)
3) Wg Cmdr Nauman got the Bison kill
4) MANY MORE.

I post on this forum after having a word or two with the officers involved. I might reveal the entire story. But the crux is always there. And slowly it is coming out. This article is one such revelation.

Two things,
1. Please confirm on MKI
2. What was the role of hassan siddique if he didnt got m21

I wish you did, seems pretty cowardly to not have. Hell wouldn't break loose, Indians would have just lost more aircraft and your nation would have been proud... and Modi might not have had a landslide victory.

What exactly would IAF had done? They would just sulk and make up some more bollywood drama. PAF needs to develop balls.

@Hodor is an outstanding member and has genuine insider information. It is regretful that we aren't giving him greater respect, which he clearly deserves.
I didnt say anything just to avoid spread of negativity against Paf.

And Thanks for the kinds words sir.

AVM sb was probably asked to take JFT line...after all this bird needs a push...F16 does not.

and pardon me our SU30's claim is as weak as Indian's F16...unless we show irrefutable evidence.
The difference b/w su30 and F16 claim is that We fired a missile at su30 while no missile was fired by Abhinundun at F16.

No-17 was coming from a routine supply to posts in Kupwara.
Therr are some posts in Kupwara especially Tutmar gali which were captured during 1971 war and can only be supplied by air.

a routine supply with loads of commandos? why hiding B/box comm.? Local indeed hinted it was picked up by Indian forces.

Just like to add one more thing, paf completely enjoyed air superiority on feb 27. At one point when iaf was escaping from the scene there was not a single airborne iaf plane for atleast 2 mins all over IoK.
i think they are still enjoying it since 27 we have never heared anything operational then juggats of IAF chief :rofl:

nope.
WB only stretches till Jammu and from Punjab IB starts.
LoC and WB are part of only J&K.
Fact is we had only 8-9 jets over J&K at that time compared to PAF's 26 and with that kind of advantage anybody can shoot an old MiG-21.

So who's fault is it that IAF was not successfully able to intercept PAF's aggressors in time? What would you have preferred? PAF radio in to the IAF that is going to attack at XYZ location with this aircraft so please have the appropriate response ready.

So who's fault is it that IAF was not successfully able to intercept PAF's aggressors in time? What would you have preferred? PAF radio in to the IAF that is going to attack at XYZ location with this aircraft so please have the appropriate response ready.
not only this but we have to inform them # of aggressors too . these same indians were enjoying at 26 that IAF send three packages first near bahawalpur 2nd near lahore third at attack location . but when we did same its our fault

I didnt say anything just to avoid spread of negativity against Paf.

And Thanks for the kinds words sir.

The difference b/w su30 and F16 claim is that We fired a missile at su30 while no missile was fired by Abhinundun at F16.
....Good point. I was referring to the missing evidence ...specially wreckage in both cases.

Eagerly waiting for @TallGuy's response on TK's mentioning of multiple Kills

The Su30MKI didnot survive the impact of the missile, as the IAF "killed" off a Su30MKI pilot a few days later when he some how managed to run into a tree, at 3am in the morning .... So, that MKI didnot make it back to base.

Kaiser cannot join the dots like that, we can. He has presented a clear, and logical and detailed explanation of what happened that morning.

The Su30MKI didnot survive the impact of the missile, as the IAF "killed" off a Su30MKI pilot a few days later when he some how managed to run into a tree, at 3am in the morning .... So, that MKI didnot make it back to base.

Kaiser cannot join the dots like that, we can. He has presented a clear, and logical and detailed explanation of what happened that morning.
so many incidents those days

When your top of the range fighters chicken out putting up lame excuses like low on fuel or radars suddenly going defunct on both Mirages thus leaving the MiG-21 at it's mercy, what do you expect.
On the contrary, with 24 PAF fighters in the air and all the Indian defences could shoot down was their own helicopter. :woot:

PAF should release these voice intercepts. It will settle a lot of things

Back
Top Bottom