What's new

Pullout of Mamata sets India at danger

Regardless of what the news source said, Teesta deal would not have any benefit to Bangladesh but was an Indo-Awami deception campaign to justify transit. Because after billion dollars transit income lie exposed, india and Awami regime needed another decption and Teesta deal was just that. Now Indo-Awami propaganda is directed to package tansit/corridor previlege in exchange for Bangladesh rights for water. Its like paying someone money for shirt I already own.

Please read comments in following thread why Teesta deal is a decption.
See post #79 on following thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...-teesta-water-sharing-deal-6.html#post2089705

Put your crap to yourselves... Just see what has happened to USA in a defence less plain desert country like Iraq and India is just a tiny piece compared to USA military...

I replied so that BD posters can stop day-dreaming. In Every thread, Same logic comes. So, It was reply for same purpose. Why Comparing Iraq and BD ? US has to attack by moving 5,000 KM and we have not even 50 KM. We don't have any intention to attack BD as she is neither strategic important and nor helpful in any way. Bangladesh will add trouble in India with Huge population density, 50% Unskilled people and Low economy. It's only reply to Day-Dreamer. Hope it's loud and clear.

Second thing BD will never attack India to take control of assam or NE as it is against the constitution of Bangladesh even if it has the military power...

Forget about possibility. BD can never ever attack India. Neither you have capability nor it will serve any purpose.

If NE India ever get liberated it will be done by the people of NE India themselves.. as they are treated very badly... by the indian babau and muslims and banglalis combined there are supposed to be majority ... muslim 33% official figure ... in reality 40% or more and bengalis 40-45% by official figure if not crossed 50% by now. These bengalis and muslims are regularly abused and discriminated by terming them as illegal migrants... it will not take much time for them to take up arms.. to liberate the land from the Indian babau.. it is not only bengalis and muslims of assam but many local populations also does not want to remain under control of India... major terror groups or freedom fighers whatever you say are mostly made up by local peoples.

Did i said most of the Bangladeshi are Day-Dreamer ? Do you have any idea what you talking. Do you know what common Assamese and Indian Bengali and Tribal thinks of Bangladesh ? Forget about that. Assamese are very angry with Illegal Bangladeshi. It's only matter of time, When backfire will come. Muslims are only 33% in which 15% are Indian. 18% are Bangladeshi.Do you 90% of them are Rickshaw Driver, maid, Labours, Most poor and live in Slums and Helping Rich and Middle-class section Assamese? I am sure you don't know. They can't even survive for a week without work and you are dreaming ? All Illegal Bangladeshi will be deported after 2014. We are not taking any action due to Goodwill with BD. Do you know 90% Assamese is controlled by whom ? Do you know 90% Army there are Assam Rifles to Jat Regiment ?

N in modern day war does not won by planes, tanks and bomb instead by mead and controlling hearts and minds of the people... Do you really think when liberation movement in Assam or NE india will start india will be able to kill the entire protesters.. n whole world will remain silent... specially pakistan, china and bangladesh.. to start with.. just after few days people will ask for cease fire.. and declare that region as autonomous which will be the beginning of the end and eventually be liberated ...
This is as fare and simple as that.

have you heard about Kashmir ? 99% population of Kashmir Valley are Muslims. What happened in last 64 years ? Pakistan is 20 time stronger than Bangladesh and Nuke capable. 99% places are always peaceful. I go almost every year. By the way, 99% North-East people are Indian and they don't like Bangladesh. Why the Hell any Indian will thing of BD which is 100 time behind than India? I don't know which dream world you are living. ULFA was anti-BD but later it changed the stand but surrendered. 90% Problems in N-E already solved. I am even saying try for an INCH of Assam and you will get the result which will last for many decades to come.

by referendum or anything such that...In any event of war bd, pakistan n china will try to opt a national referendum to see what the prole of that region wants... which hardly US or EU will be able to ignore and as a so called biggest democracy India will also not be able to deny.

There is election after every 5 years and People vote. Do you know in N-E there are more % of voting ? Why the hell referendum? Did China did referendum in Xinjang ? or Pakistan in their Kashmir. No one does referendum. Even if referendum will be done (which happens by election). Maximum Voting % comes from N-E. Stop hoping too much because it won't be worth anything. We have not compromised on an inch of Kashmir where 99% are Muslims why the hell BD thinks of N-E where 85% NE people are Non-Muslim ? Let me say again, Day Dreaming is BD national hobby.

I was talking about Assam.. n in West Bengal it is more then 30% now and mostly against India as they face regular discrimination... I know it from the relatives of mine those who could not come to present day Bangladesh during 1947 partition... Just let a war start n you will see how india is torn apart from within. Just singing jana gana mana.. will not save India.

I know two illegal BD imigrant brothers who have acquired indian documents somehow..now they are in BSF....guarding the indian border somwhere in western front.

State Code 18
Name Assam
Literate Total Persons 19507017
Literate Total Male 10756937
Literate Total Female 8750080
Literacy Rate Persons (%) 73.18
Literacy Rate Males (%) 78.81
Literacy Rate Females (%) 67.27

Assam is better than BD. dont put hopes

Regardless of what the news source said, Teesta deal would not have any benefit to Bangladesh but was an Indo-Awami deception campaign to justify transit. Because after billion dollars transit income lie exposed, india and Awami regime needed another decption and Teesta deal was just that. Now Indo-Awami propaganda is directed to package tansit/corridor previlege in exchange for Bangladesh rights for water. Its like paying someone money for shirt I already own.

Please read comments in following thread why Teesta deal is a decption.
See post #79 on following thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...-teesta-water-sharing-deal-6.html#post2089705

Grapes have become real sour!!

I was talking about Assam.. n in West Bengal it is more then 30% now and mostly against India as they face regular discrimination... I know it from the relatives of mine those who could not come to present day Bangladesh during 1947 partition... Just let a war start n you will see how india is torn apart from within. Just singing jana gana mana.. will not save India.

In West Bengal, Muslims are 25%. not even 27%. 50% are Indian and 50% are Illegal Bangladeshi. By the way, You know that 90% Illegal Bangladeshi are living in Slums and working as Rickshaw Driver, Maid and Labours ?

Yes, Just try for War. We will throw you in Bay of Bengal. I have never seen such hilarious comment. :rofl:

But what can i expect from anyone whose country national hobby is Day Dreaming ?

“Those with the greatest awareness have the greatest nightmares.”

Idune is aware as per his post!

What makes you think we won't direct each and every non nuclear ballistic missile in our arsenal at your tiny densely populated country in event of a war? We don't even need an army to end this "war".

Just let a war start n you will see how india is torn apart from within.

Brain damage?

Given your outpouring of immense frustration, war by BD would have occurred long back!

But say what you want of the BD politicians, they are not assess, even if some of the population display tendencies!

Let the war start , the first people we will round up and herd back through the borders are people without valid ration cards and voter ids :rofl: That in itself should be sufficient to lower the percentage to 3% ....

Maybe some people who dont sing Jana Gana Mana can be kicked out alongside them too....traitors have no place in our country ....

I did not mention about the dalits.... numbers 350 million... rapidly converting to christianity... n partially to islam... they can also be utilized during any sort of war because of the humiliation and discrimination they faced... anyway I belive within 5-10 years they will claim a separate state for themselves ... This was a long time dream of the US Evangelicals and the british to create a christian state in south asia... apart from north east... south india will be a good option...

N most of the bengali muslim those who are living there.. they are there from the beginning.. 30% to 3% what a joke... majority of the bangladeshi those who went to India are hindu... themselves..and mostly went during 1971 war... n partially later to reunion with their relatives who sold them the dream India has a heaven like life but unfortunately they are now poorest of the poor.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

What makes you think we won't direct each and every non nuclear ballistic missile in our arsenal at your tiny densely populated country in event of a war? We don't even need an army to end this "war".

Better think of the war that will come from within and will torn apart India... BD will not directly take part in any war... just for your clue.

I did not mention about the dalits.... numbers 350 million... rapidly converting to christianity... n partially to islam... they can also be utilized during any sort of war because of the humiliation and discrimination they faced... anyway I belive within 5-10 years they will claim a separate state for themselves ... This was a long time dream of the US Evangelicals and the british to create a christian state in south asia... apart from north east... south india will be a good option...

N most of the bengali muslim those who are living there.. they are there from the beginning.. 30% to 3% what a joke... majority of the bangladeshi those who went to India are hindu... themselves..and mostly went during 1971 war... n partially later to reunion with their relatives who sold them the dream India has a heaven like life but unfortunately they are now poorest of the poor.

Thank you for the information.

Makes you happy?

What if I say I am not a Dalit but the top of the line of castes and yet a Christian and I say damn you sir for blasphemy and quit daydreaming! You are an insufferable rabble and a lout with not an iota of intelligence or education!

Indian Christians will thrash the living hell out of you should you dare a war. Have no doubt! India is for all and we are not narrow minded as you all are!

In West Bengal, Muslims are 25%. not even 27%. 50% are Indian and 50% are Illegal Bangladeshi. By the way, You know that 90% Illegal Bangladeshi are living in Slums and working as Rickshaw Driver, Maid and Labours ?

Yes, Just try for War. We will throw you in Bay of Bengal. I have never seen such hilarious comment. :rofl:

But what can i expect from anyone whose country national hobby is Day Dreaming ?

Just would like to remind you majority of the freedom fighters of bangladesh were the type of people that you described above. n 50% illegal bangladeshi??? actually how many Bangladeshis are out there... lol 20 million... the number that you quote...you guys try to fit in them in mumbai, delhi, ne india, west bengal, bihar, south India... still from where you the number 50%???

At best 2-3 million bangladeshi are there in India and mostly are hindus... this is due to the natural growth of the 1.5 million bangladeshi those who did not return to bangladesh after 1971 war.

Just would like to remind you majority of the freedom fighters of bangladesh were the type of people that you described above. n 50% illegal bangladeshi??? actually how many Bangladeshis are out there... lol 20 million... the number that you quote...you guys try to fit in them in mumbai, delhi, ne india, west bengal, bihar, south India... still from where you the number 50%???

At best 2-3 million bangladeshi are there in India and mostly are hindus... this is due to the natural growth of the 1.5 million bangladeshi those who did not return to bangladesh after 1971 war.

Please do not display your ignorance so blatantly and foolishly.

But then, you are compulsive in exposing!

Your comment on Indian Christian that you stated with all the ignorance at your command indicates your shallowness!

Thank you for the information.

Makes you happy?

What if I say I am not a Dalit but the top of the line of castes and yet a Christian and I say damn you sir for blasphemy and quit daydreaming! You are an insufferable rabble and a lout with not an iota of intelligence or education!

Indian Christians will thrash the living hell out of you should you dare a war. Have no doubt! India is for all and we are not narrow minded as you all are!

I was talking about the dalit converting to christianity or those who have not converted yet.. not any upper caste people. Can you deny the fact US evangelicals has no plan to establish a christian state in south asia... their primary intention to convert the entire hindus of India and to make it a christian state... alternative option is also there.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

I know two illegal BD imigrant brothers who have acquired indian documents somehow..now they are in BSF....guarding the indian border somwhere in western front.

Good for them and also for bangladesh... ;)

Dalits are 150 Millions and not 350 Million and anyway they are like any other Hindus. Who told you they are converting in Christianity ? In Last 64 years, Only 1% Dalits had converted that also in Buddhism. We consider BR Ambedkar Buddhism as Hinduism only, if you are aware. Do you about Great Ashoka ? Christan population was 2.5% in 1947 today @ 2.4%. Muslim population increased by 4% due to Illegal Immigration and highest TFR. No one is converting in Islam in India. Whatever conversation happened from Hinduism to Islam was in Mughal period that also Forcefully. Still, Hinduism Survived with 1 Billion Population. Even, Sikhism, Jainism, Buddhism are also same like Hinduism as their ancestors and culture were born here.

Muslims are 25% Only and not 30% :hitwall:. Out of 25%, 50% are Illegal Bangladeshi and living in Slums in 1% total area as for them Indian Slum is equal to Bangladesh Dhaka :cheesy:. All illegal Bangladeshi immigrants will be deported back in future. Be sure on that. Wait for few years. Why the hell you have right to talk about Indian Muslim. I have many Muslim friends who hate Bangladesh more than me. Talk on facts and stop building castle on air because you are making fun of yourself by posting such hilarious possibility.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom