What's new

Pullout of Mamata sets India at danger

Its looks like writer have written this crap from his cell in the mental asylum. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury really is dear.

He is not seen positively by Bangladeshis.

Mamata's quixotic ways in no way is a danger to India.

A mere embarrassment caused by a small minded individual who has no idea of the world and its diplomatic niceties.

She maybe right in her reservation, but she has to learn how to handle it. The world is not her Trinamool goldfish bowl!

Sorry!!!! For her, West Bengal is the center of the world as that is the constituency which elected her to power. West Bengal is why she exists as a leader today. India has to learn to take all its constituents along, all its bits and pieces along. That is what democracy is all about. Without it we are China. Let us strengthen the democracy we have instead of weakening it further. BTW, I am not a fan of Mamta, but I think that there was only one option left for her by the action of the Central Govt, and that was to resign. She just chose not to resign.

We have one huge advantage in North-East States.

In North east states, We have Strong Army including deadliest regiment of Gurkha Rifles and Assam Rifles permanent, Scouts like AP, Sikkim and BSF too.

We have Strong Navy bases in Bay of Bengal with or will be with Multiple Destroyers, Frigates, corvette, Nuclear Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, P8i, etc [Our Eastern fleet is strongest in South and Asean countries. [Our Western Navy is different]

We will have strong Air force. In Next 6-8 years, We will be operating some 200 Sukhoi MKI, Rafale or Typhoon, Tejas MK2, PAK FA/FGFA + 200+ Attacker Helicopter.

For Missile - all type of Missiles from 100 to 5,000 KM.

Now, I wonder why we have Strong defence and improving further when there is no Major threat ? All bases were established before 1971 when Bangladesh was part of Pakistan. (So, BD was threat). Also, China is also there as Big threat. But our defence can work for both if needed.

Now, I am posting these so that Few Bangladeshi poster should stop day dreaming. When we have capability to Stop China for 50 years in North-east and we are developing more in NE to face threat of China. Will Bangladesh makes any difference ? China which claims AP as their part and we claim Aksai China as our part. But Did China attacked A.P. in last 49 years when it is surrounded by mountains ?? How Bangladesh dream of an Inch of Assam ? Does BD ever realised the retaliation within minutes with WMD ? Does BD knows our capability surrounding or Day-Dreaming will continue as national hobby ??

In North east states, We have Strong Army including deadliest regiment of Gurkha Rifles and Assam Rifles permanent, Scouts like AP, Sikkim and BSF too.

We have Strong Navy bases in Bay of Bengal with or will be with Multiple Destroyers, Frigates, corvette, Nuclear Submarine, Aircraft Carrier, P8i, etc [Our Eastern fleet is strongest in South and Asean countries. [Our Western Navy is different]

We will have strong Air force. In Next 10 years, We will be operating some 200 Sukhoi MKI, Rafale or Typhoon, Tejas MK2, PAK FA/FGFA + 200+ Attacker Helicopter.

Now, I wonder why we have Strong defence and improving further when there is no Major threat ? All bases were established before 1971 when Bangladesh was part of Pakistan. (So, BD was threat). Also, China is also there as Big threat. But our defence can work for both if needed.

Now, I am posting these so that Few Bangladeshi poster should stop day dreaming. When we have capability to Stop China for 50 years in North-east and we are developing more in NE to face threat of China. Will Bangladesh makes any difference ? China which claims AP as their part and we claim Aksai China as our part. But Did China attacked A.P. in last 49 years when it is surrounded by mountains ?? How Bangladesh dream of an Inch of Assam ? Does BD ever realised the retaliation within minutes with WMD ? Does BD knows our capability surrounding or Day-Dreaming will continue as national hobby ??

no man i think they want Kolkata as their capital..........dont forget they have two helicopters in navy....

same old wine in a new bottle , :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1) seven North eastern states should be liberated from evil India by BD
2) Evil India is stealing BD water
3) Evil India is looting BD through free transit
4) Awami league are Indian dalals

There is a serious lack of talent among BD writers , I am thinking ..... Time for some lessons in essay writing :D :D :D

no man i think they want Kolkata as their capital..........dont forget they have two helicopters in navy....

We already have 2 Sukhoi 30MKI squadron in Tejpur and Chabu (Assam)

3 more MKI Squadron in Kalaikunda, Panagarh (West Bengal near BD border and close to Kolkatta) and in Jorhat (Assam).

We will also add some 5-6 Squadron of Rafale/Typhoon + Tejas MK2 + PAK FA surrounding BD in next 10 years.

2 helicopters Vs 200 4.5th and 5th Generation Aircraft. :rofl:

this is the same rag which said that india called iran a devil . its just a trash rag. ignore it .

We will have strong Air force. In Next 6-8 years, We will be operating some 200 Sukhoi MKI, Rafale or Typhoon, Tejas MK2, PAK FA/FGFA + 200+ Attacker Helicopter.

Put your crap to yourselves... Just see what has happened to USA in a defence less plain desert country like Iraq and India is just a tiny piece compared to USA military...

Second thing BD will never attack India to take control of assam or NE as it is against the constitution of Bangladesh even if it has the military power...If NE India ever get liberated it will be done by the people of NE India themselves.. as they are treated very badly... by the indian babau and muslims and banglalis combined there are supposed to be majority ... muslim 33% official figure ... in reality 40% or more and bengalis 40-45% by official figure if not crossed 50% by now. These bengalis and muslims are regularly abused and discriminated by terming them as illegal migrants... it will not take much time for them to take up arms.. to liberate the land from the Indian babau.. it is not only bengalis and muslims of assam but many local populations also does not want to remain under control of India... major terror groups or freedom fighers whatever you say are mostly made up by local peoples.

N in modern day war does not won by planes, tanks and bomb instead by mead and controlling hearts and minds of the people... Do you really think when liberation movement in Assam or NE india will start india will be able to kill the entire protesters.. n whole world will remain silent... specially pakistan, china and bangladesh.. to start with.. just after few days people will ask for cease fire.. and declare that region as autonomous which will be the beginning of the end and eventually be liberated ... by referendum or anything such that...In any event of war bd, pakistan n china will try to opt a national referendum to see what the prole of that region wants... which hardly US or EU will be able to ignore and as a so called biggest democracy India will also not be able to deny.

This is as fare and simple as that.

We already have 2 Sukhoi 30MKI squadron in Tejpur and Chabu (Assam)

3 more MKI Squadron in Kalaikunda, Panagarh (West Bengal near BD border and close to Kolkatta) and in Jorhat (Assam).

We will also add some 5-6 Squadron of Rafale/Typhoon + Tejas MK2 + PAK FA surrounding BD in next 10 years.

2 helicopters Vs 200 4.5th and 5th Generation Aircraft. :rofl:

Rocky if u don't mind stop posting all these. its not needed now. you got enough laugh right. waste topic close the thread plsss:mod:

Put your crap to yourselves... Just see what has happened to USA in a defence less plain desert country like Iraq and India is just a tiny piece compared to USA military...

Second thing BD will never attack India to take control of assam or NE as it is against the constitution of Bangladesh even if it has the military power...If NE India ever get liberated it will be done by the people of NE India themselves.. as they are treated very badly... by the indian babau and muslims and banglalis combined there are supposed to be majority ... muslim 33% official figure ... in reality 40% or more and bengalis 40-45% by official figure if not crossed 50% by now. These bengalis and muslims are regularly abused and discriminated by terming them as illegal migrants... it will not take much time for them to take up arms.. to liberate the land from the Indian babau.. it is not only bengalis and muslims of assam but many local populations also does not want to remain under control of India... major terror groups or freedom fighers whatever you say are mostly made up by local peoples.

N in modern day war does not won by planes, tanks and bomb instead by mead and controlling hearts and minds of the people... Do you really think when liberation movement in Assam or NE india will start india will be able to kill the entire protesters.. n whole world will remain silent... specially pakistan, china and bangladesh.. to start with.. just after few days people will ask for cease fire.. and declare that region as autonomous which will be the beginning of the end and eventually be liberated ... by referendum or anything such that...In any event of war bd, pakistan n china will try to opt a national referendum to see what the prole of that region wants... which hardly US or EU will be able to ignore and as a so called biggest democracy India will also not be able to deny.

US is BIG for us and we are BIG for UUUUU.

in west bengal Religion Percent
Hindu 72.5%
Muslim 25.2%
Others 2.3%

The highlighted parts are so funny :D . Do you truly believe what you just posted above ? :D

US is BIG for us and we are BIG for UUUUU.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

in west bengal Religion Percent
Hindu 72.5%
Muslim 25.2%
Others 2.3%

I was talking about Assam.. n in West Bengal it is more then 30% now and mostly against India as they face regular discrimination... I know it from the relatives of mine those who could not come to present day Bangladesh during 1947 partition... Just let a war start n you will see how india is torn apart from within. Just singing jana gana mana.. will not save India.

Bangladesh thinking of militarily challenging India is like Mexico thinking of militarily challenging the U.S for Texas :rofl: India defending its own territory is quite different from U.S invading Iraq , and if India is a tiny piece compared to U.S military , what is BD military compared to India --atomic sized ?

BD eyeing Indian territory is a wet dream , best to get out of it.

I was talking about Assam.. n in West Bengal it is more then 30% now and mostly against India as they face regular discrimination... I know it from the relatives of mine those who could not come to present day Bangladesh during 1947 partition... Just let a war start n you will see how india is torn apart from within. Just singing jana gana mana.. will not save India.

so you are dreaming for a war with india.... why don't you lead ur army man, y u sit in Edmonton talking about war with India..... we are too heavy for you.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Rockyx im wrong please go on...

Let the war start , the first people we will round up and herd back through the borders are people without valid ration cards and voter ids :rofl: That in itself should be sufficient to lower the percentage to 3% ....

Maybe some people who dont sing Jana Gana Mana can be kicked out alongside them too....traitors have no place in our country ....

Back
Top Bottom